• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 College Football GDT

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TD run for Winston, this kid is making his bid for Heisman

Teams are drooling wishing he were draft eligible this year.

What's the term for next year with regard to NFL teams tanking their season to draft him? Sh8tness for Jameis?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Christian Jones seems like he has found a home as a DE. Never really liked him all that much as a linebacker, though that's where he will most likely play in the NFL.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Gallon is probably my favourite Michigan offensive prospect (other than OL) in a long time. He just makes plays, with Devin Gardner's inaccurate ass throwing him the ball.

I'm experiencing the same thing with Pig Howard and Worley. I'm really looking forward to next season for the Vols. Dobbs or Fergie at QB tossing it to Howard and North is gonna be fun.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the table the rest of the way coupled with a Clemson loss and The Cardinal are looking good

Yeah they need a miracle against Oregon. Then I need Ohio St., Florida St., and Missouri to lose.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is my favorite fan of all time. As a Clemson alum, I wonder how he feels about this game tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be fine. He's only 187, but that's packed into a 5'8 frame. Welker is 5'9, 185; Sproles is 5'6 190; Kyle Williams is 5'10 186. He doesn't have an injury history about getting "beat up." He had the awkward hit last year that tore his knee up. That's not related to size.

I don't think being light is such an issue, I think some bodies are just more frail than others. He hasn't had an injury history in college.

It's ridiculous to watch a 5'8 WR win so many jump balls. I'd love to get him late in the draft and see what he can become as a slot guy.

Wow, just like Pig. Short and stout but plays much bigger than his size. Physical and can take a hit plus he goes up for the ball and gets it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I keep telling you guys. You need to watch Mike Davis. Baller.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A lot of them definitely did. I'd love to see us add Gallon in the mid rounds. I wouldn't be upset if we went into next year with essentially a re-invented WR corps.

I'm thinking Crabtree, First/Second Round Pick, Patton, Gallon, mid level FA (I'd have to see a list of FA WRs, and it would depend on the first/second round pick as to the type of player I'd be looking for).

I don't know if he'll fit here. Boldin, Davis, Crabtree, and Manningham are all guys that possess skills that could get YAC and have had success with Harbaugh. I rather see him head to the Patriots where he might become a world burner, he just knows how to get open.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOAH! Clemson barely stopped a 99 yard TD pass from Winston to his TE. That was crazy

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are drooling wishing he were draft eligible this year.

What's the term for next year with regard to NFL teams tanking their season to draft him? Sh8tness for Jameis?

They need to let this kid in the NFL. He's as ready as I've seen a QB in a long time.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Jags, I'm taking Clowney this year, sucking again (by starting Gabbert) and taking Winston the next year. Then I'm moving to LA and really starting a badass program with Winston, Blackmon and Clowney leading the way.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Jags, I'm taking Clowney this year, sucking again (by starting Gabbert) and taking Winston the next year. Then I'm moving to LA and really starting a badass program with Winston, Blackmon and Clowney leading the way.

No matter who they pick this year they are still going to suck lol

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter who they pick this year they are still going to suck lol

The Jags have some talent, they are just waiting on the right coach and right QB to turn that thing around. Similar to the Chiefs and 49ers, they need a big time change in that situation.