• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 season thread

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TR Sullivan says a trade of Oswalt is "possible"....

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers are trying to get back to the Series this Year. Roy Oswalt is valuable Insurance. Don't feel He should be dealt right now. Feldman has struggled his Last Few Starts Again and We Will see How Darvish Pitches Tonight. Coming back from a Tight quad.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who make distasteful posts should know by now I am going to speak up and be critical of those posts. Those who don't like it ... tough.

And if you don't like our occasionally crude humor then tough for you. See what I did there? You're nobodies granddaddy in here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who make distasteful posts should know by now I am going to speak up and be critical of those posts. Those who don't like it ... tough.

I don't mind if you are critical as long as you don't mind that I don't give two shits what you think and will continue to post what I want as long as it is legal and doesn't break ToS.

Deal?

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't mind if you are critical as long as you don't mind that I don't give two shits what you think and will continue to post what I want as long as it is legal and doesn't break ToS.

Deal?

I could care less what you think of my critiques. If what you or others post are in bad taste I will tell you clearly.

All I said above in general not in reply to any post was that some here were acting like 8th graders. My opinion has not changed.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what you think of my critiques. If what you or others post are in bad taste I will tell you clearly.

All I said above in general not in reply to any post was that some here were acting like 8th graders. My opinion has not changed.

Since we are critiquing, if you "could care less" then by all means do so. The correct usage is "couldn't care less".

I had that figure of speech figured out by the 8th grade.

Bottom line is that this board accepts all types and as long as we are getting along and all is well, what more does anyone want? I think a lot of posts and opinions are flat out pants on the head idiotic...but I keep my opinion to myself because others may not share my same view.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since we are critiquing, if you "could care less" then by all means do so. The correct usage is "couldn't care less".

I had that figure of speech figured out by the 8th grade.

Bottom line is that this board accepts all types and as long as we are getting along and all is well, what more does anyone want? I think a lot of posts and opinions are flat out pants on the head idiotic...but I keep my opinion to myself because others may not share my same view.

You are right ... I couldn't care less.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you got it old man! Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you absolutely have to share it.

Same should apply with the "old man" bullshit, kiddo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and cactus...both pricks on the outside.

Wait... Did you just insinuate you want to sit on me? Cause I'm not into that bro. Better head over to San Francisco if you're into that sort of thing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think so. See ya in the game thread Bucky.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... Did you just insinuate you want to sit on me? Cause I'm not into that bro. Better head over to San Francisco if you're into that sort of thing.

That brings up a good question, Romeo. Exactly what are you into since you are here every day and night for every game commenting on almost every post? Evidently, the only thing you're pounding is a keyboard.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That brings up a good question, Romeo. Exactly what are you into since you are here every day and night for every game commenting on almost every post? Evidently, the only thing you're pounding is a keyboard.

A) I'm happily married. Have been for 6 1/2 years. And I'm quite happy with my bedroom life with my lovely bride.

B) They're called smart phones. They're this neat new invention. You should check into it there pops.

Don't miss your flight to San Francisco there Bucky. I hear they're having a special parade for your people.