• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 season thread

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if trolling or not. Hes been swinging at less pitches out of the zone then he has when he was on fire in april and may.

He's a troll.

RangersTX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Josh Hamilton has quit on the Rangers and his season is only going to get worse. Throw an injury in there and a stint on the DL and we're probably looking at the last 35-40 games Josh will play for Texas. Who knows what happened? Maybe he's pissed that the Rangers overpaid for Kinsler (which they obviously did) and won't get a deal done for Josh. Maybe he's got problems at home. Maybe he misses his dip. Maybe he's too worried about his movie. Maybe he doesn't care about baseball anymore.

Who knows? But the man has quit. His at bats don't even look real, more like he's upset about even having to play right now. NO WAY do the Rangers bring him back...and he knows it...so he's done with them. Really disappointed in Josh. Thought he was a different person.

Exactly what I have been sensing.His appearances at the plate look half hearted like 'I don't give a crap about any of this' attitude.He doesn't seem to care that without his hitting this team has a hole in the offense and making it difficult to even return to the playoffs.Not only are the Angels a threat,but so are the f-ing oakland As.If the Rangers don't make the post season and Hamilton has this problem at the plate the next couple of onths I will put half the blame on his shoulders

RangersTX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feldman starting out nice so far.Two outs first inning no one on,struck one out.From Feldman's perspective,this is his chance to show he deserves to be a starter

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most here believe it would be too expensive

With his dramatic loss in velocity and dwindling K numbers, he's certainly not as attractive as he was in years past

That said, he can still be quite dominant, but I've definitely soured on him some

RangersTX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAMilton f-ing struckout in the first inning.What a shocker. This fool has no busines being on the team anymore

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feldman starting out nice so far.Two outs first inning no one on,struck one out.From Feldman's perspective,this is his chance to show he deserves to be a starter

Pretty sure that ship has sailed.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

steelers-logo.jpg