• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Of course - It Catchdog. Fuckin little pussy he turned out to be. He posts over the Phils page just to get us going. And it worked. Fuck him. I'm still posting on FOX and if Catchdog wants to continue to act like a dickwad (Paulie favorite aword), so be it. I'll just throw his shit back on the Mutt pages and start another war. lol

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Are we talking about New Jersey? Then you are correcto-mundo, Brother!

Gonna stop by the ole' FucksSports Site and listen in. diehard is lost, and that's the best time to reach out and smack him.... :brick:

Anyone know who dickhead Answer 4U is?

Man, it's great to be here at Home.

That's right, South Jersey!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course - It Catchdog. Fuckin little pussy he turned out to be. He posts over the Phils page just to get us going. And it worked. Fuck him. I'm still posting on FOX and if Catchdog wants to continue to act like a dickwad (Paulie favorite aword), so be it. I'll just throw his shit back on the Mutt pages and start another war. lol

you-do-realize-cat-annoyed-war-demotivational-posters-1332171461.jpg

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LaRay: Not convinced Answer is the Dog. However Answer certainly is a dickwad.

(my favorite insult after turd-burgler)

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PF.....Nobody would have called me LA-Ray and know that I like to drink red wine and that I sell advertising for a living.

Catchdog only knew this from conversations in e-mails and private Philly sport group we had 2 years bag.

Answer said all of the above in different times and of course, very insulting on all acounts.

They both also have USELESS copy & paste info on minor league status and other mutt uselss info. They are both the same. Only way it could be the way I see things.

Oh yea, Answer was in a car accident on Long Island and not posting for 3 months last year. The very next day, Catchdog also decides to post. Weird.

Fuck the trolls but a bigger FU to a blogger that use to be cool and got all psycho on everyone and everything in life.

Now that I got that off my chest.........How the FUCK is everyone doing ? Lol

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PF.....Nobody would have called me LA-Ray and know that I like to drink red wine and that I sell advertising for a living.

Catchdog only knew this from conversations in e-mails and private Philly sport group we had 2 years bag.

Answer said all of the above in different times and of course, very insulting on all acounts.

They both also have USELESS copy & paste info on minor league status and other mutt uselss info. They are both the same. Only way it could be the way I see things.

Oh yea, Answer was in a car accident on Long Island and not posting for 3 months last year. The very next day, Catchdog also decides to post. Weird.

Fuck the trolls but a bigger FU to a blogger that use to be cool and got all psycho on everyone and everything in life.

Now that I got that off my chest.........How the FUCK is everyone doing ? Lol

Well I guess you straightened that out for us LaRay. You have made some valid points about information from a couple of years back. Interesting.

So, doing fucking great, how is by you? Do you hear from the "Michelin Man" anymore?

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well boys, as of today, this is your starting lineup for 2012

1B - Wigginton
2B - Galvis
SS - Jimmy
3B - Polanco
LF - Mayberry
CF - Shane
RF - Pence
C - Chooch
SP - Saving Grace

Not to be a Debbie Downer but this hardly scares anybody.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well boys, as of today, this is your starting lineup for 2012

1B - Wigginton
2B - Galvis
SS - Jimmy
3B - Polanco
LF - Mayberry
CF - Shane
RF - Pence
C - Chooch
SP - Saving Grace

Not to be a Debbie Downer but this hardly scares anybody.

Galvis and Mayberry will have to step up big to make this lineup a threat.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What ever you paid it was too much!
Lol

KillerMoFo.. "How would you know?", asks Nick from new jersey. :nod:

Is anyone afraid of our Starting line-up? Not in the MLB.

This line-up would have looked better with Hanley Ramirez at 3RD, Polly at 2ND, and don't or do sign JRoll at SS, or Galvis. Chase is cooked for part of 2012, and Done in 2013. Howard may see some action, but it will be pooh-pooh for 2012. Power comes from the legs, he only has one. Derek Lee would have been the choice at 1ST.

What a waste of 3 All-Star Starting Pitchers. Phils needs to average nearly 4.5 Runs-per-game to be serious contenders, we are looking at 3 RPG/Avg.

In hindsight, Dum Brown fucked this whole thing up by not knowing how to 'catch da ball' and 'tro to da righ' cut-off dude. Chase' honesty is also in question.

Besides all this, we'll be fine.... :dizzy::whip:

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Would these Players make it a little scarier?

1. SS Jimmy Rollins

2. 3B Placido Polanco/Hanley Ramirez/Mark Trunbo

3. CF Shane Victorino

4. RF Hunter Pence

5. LF John Mayberry Jr

6. 1B Ty Wigginton/Derek Lee
/
7. C Carlos Ruiz

8. 2B Freddy Galvis