• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^5 92. Sorry you had to talk to yourself but it looks like you had yourself a decent conversation.

Let's all give Ray a pooh-pooh. Seven posts and nay a reply. :croc:

It's so difficult getting everyone on the same page to go to CBP. And besides that, the Phils tickets we get from Nicky "the Noose" will cost me another favor. I don't enjoy driving his GF's 38-24-32 body around while she eye's me like Pandora. But, I'll do it for you, Brother Ray... You organize, I'll synchronize.

Ty, caught that Dodger's SB video.. reminded me of Chase' heads-up baseball.
Sorry about your College buddy, MoFo. He shouldn't have been pushing Dom Brown. That was his first mistake..

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Let's all give Ray a pooh-pooh. Seven posts and nay a reply. :croc:

It's so difficult getting everyone on the same page to go to CBP. And besides that, the Phils tickets we get from Nicky "the Noose" will cost me another favor. I don't enjoy driving his GF's 38-24-32 body around while she eye's me like Pandora. But, I'll do it for you, Brother Ray... You organize, I'll synchronize.

Ty, caught that Dodger's SB video.. reminded me of Chase' heads-up baseball.
Sorry about your College buddy, MoFo. He shouldn't have been pushing Dom Brown. That was his first mistake..

Allegedly he was trying to push Lance Parrish Throw Back Jersey's....... Allegedly!!!!

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Good Morning My Brothers.

Once again our team will start the season on the injury list. All of a sudden it wasn't a good move to trade Exxon.

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PHILS Line-up

The pitching is still beastly but the bats are hurting.

I've taken the time to suggest a Phillies line-up for Lefties and Righties. You may have to 'click' on it to enlargen. Let's see if you've been paying attention to the Phils or your manhood. :thrasher:

Attachments

• Phils Line-uplarge.jpg
    Phils Line-uplarge.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 12

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've taken the time to suggest a Phillies line-up for Lefties and Righties. You may have to 'click' on it to enlargen. Let's see if you've been paying attention to the Phils or your manhood. :thrasher:

Good jerb there buddy. So just switching out Nix and Wiggy? I thought they were going to try to work Thome in there as well. Maybe play some 1B? I had heard he lost some weight and was in pretty good shape.

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good jerb there buddy. So just switching out Nix and Wiggy? I thought they were going to try to work Thome in there as well. Maybe play some 1B? I had heard he lost some weight and was in pretty good shape.

Thanks Brother Ty. How many games do you figure Jimbo can go a week with RH-ed pitching? I have to figure at least 2... My foresightedness sees DP's waiting to happen. Damn, it's a crazy 2012 ..:twitch:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Brother Ty. How many games do you figure Jimbo can go a week with RH-ed pitching? I have to figure at least 2... My foresightedness sees DP's waiting to happen. Damn, it's a crazy 2012 ..:twitch:

Yeah, this years lineup has a very different look to it that's for sure.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phils Line-up

Not too shabby. Should keep us in competition until late September. We need to win those 'small ball' games. Let's see how Charlie manages to get 1-run with the game on the line. Last year (playoffs included), he was worse than a dike with her thumb stuck up a shit-hole. :thumb:

1. Jimmy Rollins SS

2. Placido Polanco 3B

3. Shane Victorino CF

4. Hunter Pence RF

5. John Mayberry Jr. LF

6. Ty Wigginton 1B

7. Carlos Ruiz C

8. Freddy Galvis 2B

Cupboard looks a little bare without Chase and Ryan. Come October we should have them back. Along with our Aces, no doubt we will be the Team to beat.