• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saint Patrick

Déisi of East Munster

^5 Crew.. I am real fucking happy that we all took a shot at this. Déisi came before St. Pat introducing the Gospels of Christianity to Ireland. The "Snakes" were the heathens attempting to under-mind his goals. St. Patrick is so famous because he introduced Christianity to the whole of Ireland, but Déisi had the most difficult chore, getting the Pagans to believe in the Gospels.

In truth, it's all political in naming St. Patrick the original Patron Saint of Ireland.

Here's to Saint Déisi, the Real Patron of Ireland!

Way to go, KillerMoFo :rockon:

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

You're 100% right but Patrick did do a lot for ireland as far as building a church in Dublin. He was from Scotland but back then Wales was ruled by Celtics. Yeah good old Pat was a POW then a Slave then escaped went back to wales found religion and returned to Ireland. Back then Irelands religion was primarily Pagan.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Now Back to Baseball. Cole's fastball was at 87 MPH today with one pitch hitting 89MPH. Well we still have 2 weeks to go and for the record we go through this every year with this guy so I hope nobody with the exception of Diehard will be alarmed.

Lucky that's good Ireland history on your part especially for being a non Mc.
I see you know more then just baseball.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone had a good one. Mine was full of corned beef, cabbage, Guinness, and Jameson. I could still feel the spirt the next morning. :sick:

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yo!

Mets’ Owners Pay $162 Million to Settle Madoff Suit ... just FYI.

I'm not worried about the our Pitching. Cole, Roy, Cliff, Vanimal, KK, JoeyB will be more than capable to keep us in games. But that line-up? It's a Double-play waiting to happen. Without Ryan and Chase, it takes on a whole new dimension in the Twilight Zone. There is no set batting order. It will be day-to-day of the opposition's RH or LH, who's not injured, and shake-up slumps.

OKAY.. No offense to our Afro-american friends..

What do you call a Black Irishman?

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phils Line-up

Here is your food for thought besides Ham hocks and Green Beer..

Phils Line-up for Lefties and Righties. Any changes that you would make??

Attachments

• Phils Line-up.JPG
    Phils Line-up.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 11

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is your food for thought besides Ham hocks and Green Beer..

Phils Line-up for Lefties and Righties. Any changes that you would make??

Lucky: Here is my take. We couldn't suck much more at scoring then we did last year. Maybe these new faces will have a positive impact and we can support the starting pitching. Clearly, last year the offense didn't hold up their part. Lastly, I do not think we will see either Howard or Utley until two months into the season, at best.

On a lighter note the Mets got fucked real hard today. Wilpons settlement is big but he doesn't have to start to pay it back for three more years. That ought to tear their guts out up the turnpike.