• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trader Joe's

Not a bad option to explore. Don't know if anything will come of it though. What are the Phillies looking for and where are they looking?

RAJ has something else up his sleeve regarding trading Joe. I don't think it has anything to do with Oswalt. It's a given he wants KK as the 5th Starter. Varanimal just pitched a 4-inning no-no, with 8Ks.

It may also have something to do with Cole getting a signing bonus. Plus, the Phils still need a piece for next year's 3rd baseman. I don't the Spankees farm system, but you can bet there is a talent RAJ is focusing on. :ear:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit, I didn't put a whole lot of thought into that one. Just wanted to try out a roto league to see what it is like. I give more attention to my other team in the H2H league I am in.

btw, how many damn names do you have on Fox?

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I admit, I didn't put a whole lot of thought into that one. Just wanted to try out a roto league to see what it is like. I give more attention to my other team in the H2H league I am in.

btw, how many damn names do you have on Fox?

I'm in 3 FBB Leagues. Fox, yahoo, and roto. I won last year in Fox FBB. I was 8th in the Draft. Loved being the underdog.

I must admit I have quite a few names on Fox. It started when I changed-up browsers on my network. Fox's Site with Windows Live Log-in kept Cookies from the Java install. So, it continued to log me in from MSN and the Comcast network. Instead of trying to have Fox Idiots fix-it, I authenticated them into my network with different passkeys. By now I probably have 6.. :noidea:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you had multiple personalities. :wink:

I have tried FBB on Fox and yahoo and they both kinda suck imo. I like the setup on ESPN much better.

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I always thought you had multiple personalities. :wink:

I have tried FBB on Fox and yahoo and they both kinda suck imo. I like the setup on ESPN much better.

What was dif with espn? Actually, I liked Fox. The program was clean and up-to-date reloads were good. Does espn have something different?

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mr. Lonely

:laser:What? I'm the only guy who posts on here? Here's a topic for your BRAINS:

Food for thought... The article by David Murphy regarding JRoll's comments of Ryan Howard not returning in 2012 can be interpreted many ways. JRoll could be pulling a 'gotcha' or is serious about RH not playing this year. If he's serious, than he just played out the Phillies confidence. That's a real no-no. So, don't read too much into it. However, this team should not fuck around and try to sign Derek Lee for $6mil or less. This is a Championship year and Ryan's HRs & RBIs, along with Raul's 90 RBI's and 30 HRs, will definitively be missed. Who else is gonna pick-up the slack? Give me a consistent batting order 3-6....

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw an article where Lidge was quoted saying, "This is the best team I have ever been on" in regards to the Nats. A big statement considering 08.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:laser:What? I'm the only guy who posts on here? Here's a topic for your BRAINS:

Food for thought... The article by David Murphy regarding JRoll's comments of Ryan Howard not returning in 2012 can be interpreted many ways. JRoll could be pulling a 'gotcha' or is serious about RH not playing this year. If he's serious, than he just played out the Phillies confidence. That's a real no-no. So, don't read too much into it. However, this team should not fuck around and try to sign Derek Lee for $6mil or less. This is a Championship year and Ryan's HRs & RBIs, along with Raul's 90 RBI's and 30 HRs, will definitively be missed. Who else is gonna pick-up the slack? Give me a consistent batting order 3-6....

Lucky: I find this food for thought most distasteful because you are absolutely right. As if we didn't see enough struggles scoring last year the loss of Howard & Ibanz's production will be huge. One can only hope Charlie has a plan with the new faces because with all our great pitching you are not fucking going to win a thing without scoring runs.