• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Joe: My wife is out of town this weekend. Could use a road trip. I will give Nick a call.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looking Forward To Hanging Out With You Jive Ass Turkies.

Did anyone you catch the Phils game tonight vs. the Stankees? Big John missed an opportunity with 1-out, bases packed, and hit into a DP. It was a good AB, and had some good moments....

Got a VM from the Rhinestone Cowboy, Joe. He said he was playing in shit :ss: and AC will be a game-time call. But, I'll see you there.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Did anyone you catch the Phils game tonight vs. the Stankees? Big John missed an opportunity with 1-out, bases packed, and hit into a DP. It was a good AB, and had some good moments....

Got a VM from the Rhinestone Cowboy, Joe. He said he was playing in shit :ss: and AC will be a game-time call. But, I'll see you there.[/

Hot Damn, The Rodeo's in Town. Boys We're Stealing a Cow Tonight.

I hope Mr. Johnson shows up but I do understand.

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Got a VM from the Rhinestone Cowboy, Joe. He said he was playing in shit :ss: and AC will be a game-time call. But, I'll see you there.

Try answering your phone sport. The Rhinestone Cowboy (LMFAO) is rolling into town tonight.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At FuckSports...

Good old Builder's back on Fox. Don't get it fucked up, that guy ain't no Phillies fan.

At FuckSports...

Has anyone mentioned that the Phillies need to exercise 'Plate Discipline'?

Charlie wants Pierre to lead-off in situational games.
Pods will go to AAA, but be 'at-the-ready' for the Bigs.
Herdon's new name is "Ying-yang".
P-F's new nickname is RSC... LMMFAO
Jose3000's new n-n is FakeGB.
clay1964's is now "gotme..duh".
Mikey's password is MutsSuck.
and the least of things is the new math, 102 equals 104.

Paulie.. I could have defined RSC (Rhinestone Cowboy), but you are my Brother! :heh:

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Brother Paulie, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. LMAO. That ain't right, I'm the one on stage with a bunch of cowboys and yet Paulie gets called Rhinestone ...... Works for me.

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:stfu:
Brother Paulie, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. LMAO. That ain't right, I'm the one on stage with a bunch of cowboys and yet Paulie gets called Rhinestone ...... Works for me.

Joe: That cow is now my sister in law - We call him/her QT quick turn.:stfu::stfu: