• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20 Player NBA Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of this is the Packers coming back and how much is the Vikes don't wanna play the Seahawks and know they can beat the Packers next week???

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously you don't just dominate for 3+ quarters then fall apart...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rediculous... :L

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know im being a conspiracy theory guy but it's only a conspiracy if there is reason to believe its possible...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHA FUCK AARON RODGERS!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of that was garbage time and the fact Washington had nothing to play for?
I didn't say Tony Romo threw for 435/3 to Dez Bryant and Witten, I said Kellen Moore to Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley. Moore has thrown for 435 before, but South Dakota State isn't an NFL team. That's after the Cowboys beat them last month without Romo, the only game we won without him all season. Don't drink the Kool Aid

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with Kool Aid, the Cowboys aren't as good as you think they are and Washington had ZERO to play for.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also say obviously the Skins D sucks but the Packers aren't that good right now and Washington has played pretty well at home, the Packers could be in give up mode...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with Kool Aid, the Cowboys aren't as good as you think they are and Washington had ZERO to play for.
Completely wrong. Without Romo and Dez, the Cowboys suck nuts, they were 1-11 without Romo, the only win was against the Redskins when they had plenty to play for. And your conspiracy theory is off too, the the Vikings are going all out, they're just a flawed team

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the d isn't that great but they've been playing decently lately. Sure Moore threw for 435 but like nos said it was in a Blowout loss that the Skins didn't give a shit about and Moore threw 48 times. Not to mention backups were in at a lot of spots for us. And while our d might not be as good as Minnesotas we have a better o.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what happened the last time they played, but the Vikings have a pretty good shot against Seattle. I don't think they could play with Carolina or Arizona in their building, and I don't think they could take Seattle up there, but if they give it to AP 30 times and shorten the game, they have a shot

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also say obviously the Skins D sucks but the Packers aren't that good right now and Washington has played pretty well at home, the Packers could be in give up mode...
I've never seen Rogers miss throws before this season. Ever. It wasn't on the receivers tonight, he was missing guys that were open. Never seen that

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely wrong. Without Romo and Dez, the Cowboys suck nuts, they were 1-11 without Romo, the only win was against the Redskins when they had plenty to play for. And your conspiracy theory is off too, the the Vikings are going all out, they're just a flawed team

The Boys offense didn't let up 34 points to the shitty Redskins! Just a flawed team, what the fuck is that, enjoy watching us play while the team that should have won the Super Bowl is home watching! Fucking ridiculous...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what happened the last time they played, but the Vikings have a pretty good shot against Seattle. I don't think they could play with Carolina or Arizona in their building, and I don't think they could take Seattle up there, but if they give it to AP 30 times and shorten the game, they have a shot

We couldn't play with Arizona in Arizona even though we did just a couple weeks ago... Nonsense!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boys offense didn't let up 34 points to the shitty Redskins! Just a flawed team, what the fuck is that, enjoy watching us play while the team that should have won the Super Bowl is home watching! Fucking ridiculous...
Really no idea WTF you are talking about. What part of The Cowboys suck nuts did you not understand? You are the won talking about the Vikings letting up, now that is absurd

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was you said they suck without Romo and Dez, im saying they aren't that good with them, the boys offense didn't let up 34 to the skins today. Typical Cowboys fan though, always an excuse. No offense to you but that is 100% fact! I just said it felt like the Vikes were letting up, I was pissed and blowing off some steam stop taking everything so literally..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was you said they suck without Romo and Dez, im saying they aren't that good with them, the boys offense didn't let up 34 to the skins today. Typical Cowboys fan though, always an excuse. No offense to you but that is 100% fact! I just said it felt like the Vikes were letting up, I was pissed and blowing off some steam stop taking everything so literally..
Ah, so over the last two seasons the Cowboys are 16-6 in games they both start but they aren't that good. Nice delusion. If Brady and Gronk miss next season, I don't expect the Pats to miss a beat. We'll see how that works out next season. In the meantime, I hope the Vikings enjoy their moment in the sun . For team that's never won a Super Bowl, hosting a playoff game is heady stuff lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let your team pick #3 overall and then talk to me about needing to blow off steam...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so over the last two seasons the Cowboys are 16-6 in games they both start but they aren't that good. Nice delusion. If Brady and Gronk miss next season, I don't expect the Pats to miss a beat. We'll see how that works out next season. In the meantime, I hope the Vikings enjoy their moment in the sun . For team that's never won a Super Bowl, hosting a playoff game is heady stuff lol

It's some of both imo. Dallas is much better with them obviously but Romo and dez are no gronk and brady. The Cowboys won't walk to a division title next year.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you won't count the three seasons before that when they were 8 - 8 with both of them. Hold on I gotta stop laughing before I continue typing..

Ok, sorry, that was just too funny...

Who mentioned the Patriots? Not sure what they have to do with anything, Patriots have shown it's the system, the same QB who did nothing with the Cowboys won 11 games with the Pats when Brady went down.

More typical Cowboys fan garbage talking about the past... Yawn...