• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Originally Posted by clyde_carbon
But you can't put things in perspective when it comes to Alex Smith on this board, Bem. That's not allowed.

So I've noticed - sad actually.

You guys are so fucking sorry. You always stressed "perspective" when Smith was being trashed too, right? Cazic-level nonsense.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are so fucking sorry. You always stressed "perspective" when Smith was being trashed too, right? Cazic-level nonsense.

According to your Space level nonsense (which I'm designating to be even lower than cazic level nonsense) we are the one's doing the trashing so how exactly would that work? Perhaps you can provide an example of how I did not either use or consider perspective in my comments?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith will be on the Jim Rome show today at 10:00 PST for anyone interested/disinterested.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd prefer to not make it about anyone in particular, you can go pick up the trash posters dropped in other threads if you want.

Some people have an obvious thumb on the scale and have little credibility.

Some people said QB wasn't the A #1 problem.

A step up happened last year and further progress this year. Still nobody is chanting MVP and max relaxing.

It's only been a half step while being up and down.

Problem is when the down days happen some people can't help but transport themselves back to the dark days years ago ignoring what has happened since.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when you get proven wrong, you resort to childish antics?

:drum:

Proven wrong? Please explain how your "lol" proved me wrong and precisely what it proved me wrong about.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh said Smith threw the ball "very well" all week after not throwing for three days to rest the sprained middle finger on his...

for the slow people...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proven wrong? Please explain how your "lol" proved me wrong and precisely what it proved me wrong about.

You thought he was laughing out loud at you but it really was him laughing out loud at himself. That's where you were wrong. Just kidding. :bolt:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh said Smith threw the ball "very well" all week after not throwing for three days to rest the sprained middle finger on his...

for the slow people...

And for the really slow people

The entire team was given three days off and had a light practice on Monday. Thus, to suggest "Smith was given 3 days off from practice to heal [his finger]" is a lie.

This is classic Harbaugh spin - try to keep up. So, once again and for you only, the entire team had three days off, not just Alex to heal his finger. What part of that do you not understand?

The fact that Harbaugh spun it that way to the media and you bought it confirms my post fix - you're an idiot.

btw, did you hear what Staley said about Smith's finger? Quite revealing you should go take a listen.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course I did. I defended Smith for years on the ESPN boards, and against Cazic's methods of arguing against him as our QB. His sole purpose on those boards and guys like Cali and Mackdown were solely to derail any thread and turn it into an Alex Smith bash fest. If you think this is the same, you need to pull your head out your ass, because clearly you're the troll here.

In my very first post in this thread I said that Alex had a good game, but apparently that wasn't enough.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the really slow people

The entire team was given three days off and had a light practice on Monday. Thus, to suggest "Smith was given 3 days off from practice to heal [his finger]" is a lie.

This is classic Harbaugh spin - try to keep up. So, once again and for you only, the entire team had three days off, not just Alex to heal his finger. What part of that do you not understand?

The fact that Harbaugh spun it that way to the media and you bought it confirms my post fix - you're an idiot.

btw, did you hear what Staley said about Smith's finger? Quite revealing you should go take a listen.

fact of the matter is, there was an issue with smith's finger. there's no spin needed after the fact, but they're not gonna say there's an issue with smith's finger when it is still an issue...

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In my very first post in this thread I said that Alex had a good game, but apparently that wasn't enough.

Good was in there but the other 168 words were used to minimize the goodness.

And that wasn't enough so you had to follow it up with 4 more posts slowing down the non-existent hype train.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good was in there but the other 168 words were used to minimize the goodness.

And that wasn't enough so you had to follow it up with 4 more posts slowing down the non-existent hype train.

So good wasn't enough? What was I supposed to say before I moved on to the "negative" section? Or should I not include a negative comment?

Alex Smith had a great, flawless game. The fact that 62% of his yards came after the catch were not b/c of the WRs, but HIS ball placement. His third TD pass allowed Moss to run for 39 yards, and his second TD pass his eyes manipulated the defense and left them too confused to cover Crabtree. Let's give him another three year contract.

As long as you sleep better at night.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Say what it was, not "He had a good game within the scheme and what he was asked to do, but let's put things in perspective."

It was a great game but it was pretty much wrapped up at half time.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what it was, not "He had a good game within the scheme and what he was asked to do, but let's put things in perspective."

It was a great game but it was pretty much wrapped up at half time.

That's what I said.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fact of the matter is, there was an issue with smith's finger. there's no spin needed after the fact, but they're not gonna say there's an issue with smith's finger when it is still an issue...

Hilarious - Fi, you seem to be the only human on earth that doesn't know how Harbaugh manages the media. Let me give you some perspective - during his after-game presser Harbaugh wasn't even sure which hand had suffered the injury.

But, as I have said a few times now, based on how he played with his broken finger vs. the Cardinals I hope stays broken for the rest of the season.