• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 UCF (3-0) @ Pitt (1-2)

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for clarifying. When it comes to scheduling, every school plays in its conference. The only games they truly control are the OOC ones. But how does that effect your totally incorrect post that the University of Oregon football team ever beat Boise State? But I am impressed, you are doing an excellent job of redirecting things. And if you are going to complain about being irrelevant (translated, anyone who may see things differently), you could eliminate virtually everyone who posts here. Thanks again for a spirited discussion, gotta run.
Read what he wrote again. He is saying they won a game in Boise. He never said they beat Boise State. He is playing off technicalities to see who will bite.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for clarifying. When it comes to scheduling, every school plays in its conference. The only games they truly control are the OOC ones. But how does that effect your totally incorrect post that the University of Oregon football team ever beat Boise State? But I am impressed, you are doing an excellent job of redirecting things. And if you are going to complain about being irrelevant (translated, anyone who may see things differently), you could eliminate virtually everyone who posts here. Thanks again for a spirited discussion, gotta run.

I never claimed Oregon beat Boise State.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what he wrote again. He is saying they won a game in Boise. He never said they beat Boise State. He is playing off technicalities to see who will bite.

Surprisingly enough BSU fans have been suckered into it for over a decade now, between ESPN and The Hoop.

Must have short memory spans.