• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13 and 3 tie

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my early worries for the Eagles or Cowboys. Let say both of us keep balling and hypothetically we both finish 13 and 3.One team gets a bye and home field. The other team plays a wild card game. Often there's a wild card team that struggles early and plays well later on. Wouldn't it suck to be 13 and 3 and playing on the road in the wild card round against a hot 9 and 7 team. Unfortunately this looks like the Eagles to me cause their schedule is harder. Again, it would suck to have a great record (even tied for the NFLs best) and playing on the road week 1 in the playoffs against a 9 and 7 team.

For the first time in 45 years I see myself pulling for the Cowboys. I want the NFC East to be the power division again. Those two games in 2 weeks are gonna be huge for Philly and Dallas. Thanks giving will be an awesome day!

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my early worries for the Eagles or Cowboys. Let say both of us keep balling and hypothetically we both finish 13 and 3.One team gets a bye and home field. The other team plays a wild card game. Often there's a wild card team that struggles early and plays well later on. Wouldn't it suck to be 13 and 3 and playing on the road in the wild card round against a hot 9 and 7 team. Unfortunately this looks like the Eagles to me cause their schedule is harder. Again, it would suck to have a great record (even tied for the NFLs best) and playing on the road week 1 in the playoffs against a 9 and 7 team.

For the first time in 45 years I see myself pulling for the Cowboys. I want the NFC East to be the power division again. Those two games in 2 weeks are gonna be huge for Philly and Dallas. Thanks giving will be an awesome day!

Our overall schedules are the same, with the exception of 2 games. Philly: vs CAR, @ GB. Dallas: vs N.O., @ CHI. Both of those look the same to me. The toughest remaining games for each: Seattle is just as hard to beat as Indy. Ditto with the Bears & Packers. Our "easy" game is in London, while yours (Tennessee) is at home. Also, there's about the same number of division games left. The only thing that sucks for you is your bye week is over. Maybe you see it different, but I just don't see a whole lot to love about our remaining sched over Philly's with the lone exception being we still get a bye week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 13-3? For one, I doubt we end up in a tie at 13-3, the division schedule will settle that esp with us playing 4 division games in I think the final 6 weeks, number two I think without Sproles ya'll drop a game or two unless Shady and Napoleon Dynamite Foles get it together. Honestly the season is a long ways from over, but one thing is clear even if both these teams play .500 ball the rest of the way they will probably make the playoffs; but I think second half of the season will be the truth for both teams!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying our remaining schedule is much harder then Dallas. We still have Seatlle too. I think I read that our remaining schedule has a .60 winning record and yours has .45. Id way rather play Chicago then the Packers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard anything on Sproles yet but I know Jason Kelce and Evan Mathis are ready to go week 10. They can practise but aren't allowed to play via NFL til week 10. Sproles has been great but Id rather have our 2 stud OLineman back. Our best Defensive players been out too (Michael Kendricks). We just need to go 1 and 1 over the next 2 and we will have everyone back. Got my tickets too! Can't wait for Sunday. We will loosen them up for you guys. Haha

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as both teams have played, 13-3 would mean a 7-2 finish for Dallas and 8-2 finish for Philly. Who knows, but it would be hard to imagine. 5-4 finish for Dallas would mean 11-5. I think that would win the division

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as both teams have played, 13-3 would mean a 7-2 finish for Dallas and 8-2 finish for Philly. Who knows, but it would be hard to imagine. 5-4 finish for Dallas would mean 11-5. I think that would win the division

Who knows what happens. I remember in the 90s the Eagles going 7-2 and finishing 7-9. But if Dallas goes 11-5 and wins the division (in your prediction), Philly would have to go 5-5 to finish under that 11-5 Dallas record. I sure hope we dont play .500 ball the rest of the season to finish 10-6.

This is another reason I think this is one of those big mid season games this week when Philly plays the Cards. We'd be 6-1 and 2 weeks aways from having back Michael Kendricks, Evan Mathis, Jason Kelce and Darren Sproles who are all excellent players. This could be a really big win for Philly especially if we get our best players back for Seattle, Dallas twice and Green Bay.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what happens. I remember in the 90s the Eagles going 7-2 and finishing 7-9. But if Dallas goes 11-5 and wins the division (in your prediction), Philly would have to go 5-5 to finish under that 11-5 Dallas record. I sure hope we dont play .500 ball the rest of the season to finish 10-6.

This is another reason I think this is one of those big mid season games this week when Philly plays the Cards. We'd be 6-1 and 2 weeks aways from having back Michael Kendricks, Evan Mathis, Jason Kelce and Darren Sproles who are all excellent players. This could be a really big win for Philly especially if we get our best players back for Seattle, Dallas twice and Green Bay.

Hopefully the Cowboys can take advantage of playing Washington and Jax , which should be wins, and a huge possible tiebreaker game against Arizona at home. The Cowboys have 4 road games the last month and a half, tough stretch. They should have no trouble topping the 7 wins I thought they'd get this year. As to that stretch for the Eagles, 2 with Dallas, Seattle and Green Bay, YIKES

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Cowboys can take advantage of playing Washington and Jax , which should be wins, and a huge possible tiebreaker game against Arizona at home. The Cowboys have 4 road games the last month and a half, tough stretch. They should have no trouble topping the 7 wins I thought they'd get this year. As to that stretch for the Eagles, 2 with Dallas, Seattle and Green Bay, YIKES

Id be happy going 2-2 over those four.