• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12-23-12 49ers vs Seahawks GDT

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He has to get to the LOS earlier and adjust, he's killing me with this shit. But a lot of times I'm garnering of the belief that he needs to "just run the play" He's out thinking himself. Obviously Harbs has given him reign to run the offense and he (Kap) is learning on the job like a legit franchise guy, but sometimes you just have to hand it off with 9 in the box and let Frank work...

Well said Dre. I agree with you and Ray.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said Dre. I agree with you and Ray.

Me too. Seemed he was trying to adjust way too much when there was no time in a loud stadium. All part of the learning process. This game wasn't all his fault if any at all. Time to move on, Seattle kicked our ass. But I know thus team can kick some ass and will be ready regardless of playoff position.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing guys. Quit blaming the refs on this game. We simply got our asses handed to us and that's that. We move on to next week.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Seemed he was trying to adjust way too much when there was no time in a loud stadium. All part of the learning process. This game wasn't all his fault if any at all. Time to move on, Seattle kicked our ass. But I know thus team can kick some ass and will be ready regardless of playoff position.

I put those timeouts and the delay of game penalties 100% on Harbaugh & Co. It is his job to prepare his team to play and win which includes overcoming crowd noise.

Kap makes late adjustments, he has been doing this since he landed under center. Harbaugh needed to game plan for that tendency given the environment Kap was going to be playing in and he failed - case closed.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put those timeouts and the delay of game penalties 100% on Harbaugh & Co. It is his job to prepare his team to play and win which includes overcoming crowd noise.

Kap makes late adjustments, he has been doing this since he landed under center. Harbaugh needed to game plan for that tendency given the environment Kap was going to be playing in and he failed - case closed.

Yup on to next week. I am still confident in this team. We have s huge character test coming with the injuries and bad game we just had. Time to sed if our team can get through this all and win it all. Lets go niners!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup on to next week. I am still confident in this team. We have s huge character test coming with the injuries and bad game we just had. Time to sed if our team can get through this all and win it all. Lets go niners!

Agreed! All I hope is that we waited till the end of the season to win 4 or 5 in a row.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love the optimism although the reality is that the team has a daunting task. The Niners will potentially have 3 players with season ending injuries and perhaps a fourth depending on how severe Justin Smith's injury is. With Kaep learning on the fly, our offense losing more players by the minute, and our defense giving up points in a flash, this is going to be a tough stretch. At the very least keeping the team intact is a plus despite these losses, but the injuries and the severity of them are untimely for this team.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Love the optimism although the reality is that the team has a daunting task. The Niners will potentially have 3 players with season ending injuries and perhaps a fourth depending on how severe Justin Smith's injury is. With Kaep learning on the fly, our offense losing more players by the minute, and our defense giving up points in a flash, this is going to be a tough stretch. At the very least keeping the team intact is a plus despite these losses, but the injuries and the severity of them are untimely for this team.

^^^ This!

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, from my perspective of being at the game, Kaepernick is no finished product right now and *** the 49ers are not playing to his strengths***. He's only comfortable throwing deep and when that is taken away he is indecisive. He plays quite well out of 3 or more receiver sets but we usually go bunch formation with 2 tight ends and a fullback. Btw, note to Harbaugh, when Randy Moss is the only receiver on the field everyone knows it's a run. I think the offense is better tailored to Alex in that it is safe with few shots deep and Kaep sucks at the check down right now. However, if we could get our heads out of our asses the offense could play better than Alex could get it to.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Injuries happen. Packers seem to be injured every year, hell they won a super bowl with tons of injuries and a lesser Defense. It didnt look good and yesterday and the injuries are concerning but i have faith the boys will be ready. My slightest concern is the sometimes questionable coaching during the games.