• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12-23-12 49ers vs Seahawks GDT

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are much less mysterious to division rivals based on frequency of games. No different than other divisions. Buffalo plays NE tough from time to time.....all division rivals play each other tough.

Also, they wanted this game badly. We played 92 snaps on D in an emotional game. Not an excuse, not acceptable, but a tough order for anyone.

Injuries are my biggest concern......we have lost some serious depth and flexibility.

Promising season now in jeopardy.....

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are much less mysterious to division rivals based on frequency of games. No different than other divisions. Buffalo plays NE tough from time to time.....all division rivals play each other tough.

Also, they wanted this game badly. We played 92 snaps on D in an emotional game. Not an excuse, not acceptable, but a tough order for anyone.

Injuries are my biggest concern......we have lost some serious depth and flexibility.

Promising season now in jeopardy.....

I understand the sentiment but this is the case for pretty much the case for all contending teams

Every playoff team out there has had that game that questions whether they are a legit contender or not

Win in AZ and all is right with the world again lol

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let's not act as if Smith would have made a difference in this one. The D was awful. The STs were awful. The run game was nonexistent. And it's not as if Kap cost us the game with mistakes.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the sentiment but this is the case for pretty much the case for all contending teams

Every playoff team out there has had that game that questions whether they are a legit contender or not

I wish, but these losses are being felt not just on the scoreboard

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game tonight is not my main concern. The injuries piling up and inconsistency are my reasons for that statement. We haven't put together 4-5 games in a row of solid play all year. We now have to do that.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, the defense looked slow, I'm going to be hopeful and say that was the result of last weeks 95 play second half or whatever it was.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not act as if Smith would have made a difference in this one. The D was awful. The STs were awful. The run game was nonexistent. And it's not as if Kap cost us the game with mistakes.

We didn't commit to the run game enough.. The play action fake on the first play of the game set the tone. Kap audibles out of runs too much and it seems teams have come to expect that. We have to run the ball and establish our will

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game tonight is not my main concern. The injuries piling up and inconsistency are my reasons for that statement. We haven't put together 4-5 games in a row of solid play all year. We now have to do that.

There it is!

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't commit to the run game enough.. The play action fake on the first play of the game set the tone. Kap audibles out of runs too much and it seems teams have come to expect that. We have to run the ball and establish our will

That should have been a PI call. Almost as bad as the Miami game where Moss was interfered with.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're absolutely right, but he would have made a big difference as well. There is no denying that.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should have been a PI call. Almost as bad as the Miami game where Moss was interfered with.

Bro, I thought the officiating was home cooking at its best tonight, but on that same script, we were not physical on the offensive side of the ball. We've turned into the Saints and Patriots with half the offensive moxy. We have to pound the ball and effectively use the play action. LaMichael is dynamic, pound Frank, send james on screens, stretch plays and draw (something we do not utilize enough) but we have to use our backs then look deep. Honestly, Harbs knows what his team does well, what better way to find out what your team does and doesn't do well when you have another game?

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This exactly. Not happy about the game and the win win loss trend but we are still a good team and are in the playoffs again and one win away from taking the division. Playoffs are a whole new story. The team will be ready.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the injuries I 100% agree with, there's not many difference makers on the bench right now

While I may be looking through rose glasses, this past two game stretch might be the toughest places to play in the NFL (Weather conditions, Brady and the noise, etc)

This team can win on the road if necessary (Green Bay and Saints) and they can shut down high powered offenses.

If they can get the division, then they get the first game at home and I think they can take ATL or Green Bay at their place, whomever they play.

As long as Seattle doesnt get hfa, I still give this team the advantage going into the playoffs

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utterly piss poor showing lose a close game ok... get blown out and just dominated in every aspect shows the coaching staff didn't do their job to get the team ready. The Niners came in unprepared as if they expected to walk in get handed the Division and walk out. Seattle came out and played like a team hungry to get to the playoffs and beat the niners ass. The bye and number 2 seed flew out the window because the Niners are incapable of putting together a good run of games.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh...not overly concerned about this loss. Having the bye week would have been nice, but let's keep this in persepctive. With a win next week we will still win the division two years in a row and have a home playoff game. I'm not too worried about Dallas, Washingon, or Chicago.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're absolutely right, but he would have made a big difference as well. There is no denying that.

Smith would've made a big difference? How?

People are acting as if Smith was the best QB in the league prior to his benching.

He's mediocre and will always be mediocre. I don't understand these blind loyalty to this guy. Holy fucking shit.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I don't get is him consistently trying to audible with less than 5 seconds on the play clock. He still isn't learning from this mistake and it is biting him in the ass. We should have seen some improvement on this by now.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is him consistently trying to audible with less than 5 seconds on the play clock. He still isn't learning from this mistake and it is biting him in the ass. We should have seen some improvement on this by now.

This!! And seeing this in Seattle was extra infuriating!!!

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. He has to get to the LOS earlier and adjust, he's killing me with this shit. But a lot of times I'm garnering of the belief that he needs to "just run the play" He's out thinking himself. Obviously Harbs has given him reign to run the offense and he (Kap) is learning on the job like a legit franchise guy, but sometimes you just have to hand it off with 9 in the box and let Frank work...