• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12-23-12 49ers vs Seahawks GDT

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even mad after this game, I was more angry after beating the patriots. I just accepted the 3rd game curse. It's unfortunate that we will have to experiance it in the playoffs this year.

Oh well, meagan good could get my lovin.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing tonight was that I was too cheap to pay the ridiculous scalper prices to get into the game. They wanted $275-400 for nosebleed seats.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing tonight was that I was too cheap to pay the ridiculous scalper prices to get into the game. They wanted $275-400 for nosebleed seats.

lucky. that would have sucked to pay that much to watch this game. I didn't shut the game off early, but for a second I felt like doing it.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree with this. Kaep didn't have a good game really, but I wouldn't put this on him. His first play should have been a PI, the interception was terrible, and he was a little inaccurate. But the big problem was the defense IMO

Nobody should be putting this loss on Kap, and no doubt in these circumstances he's up against it.....no QB has a very good time up there.

But he's in there because he's supposed to be a better option than our experienced option, and there have been an increasing number of worrying signs over the past few weeks. Of course its been mixed in with plenty of brilliance, but that kind of Jekyll & Hyde stuff is not a positive heading into the games that really count.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are definitely funny to watch these days. 180.

Meh. Not 180 at all. I just when a QBs potential is maxed out or not. I defended Alex Smith staunchly for 3 years before realizing he's not very good. If, in 3 years, Kaepernick hasn't improved, you'll see me saying the same things.

I understand you have defend Alex, though. You ARE a family friend.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kap is supposed to be a better option for *this year*, not next year, not in the future. This stuff about "well he's a young QB" is not gonna cut it.

I agreed with the move because I don't doubt Harbaugh. I don't think Alex should be put back in. But to act like there are no worrying signs is hard to understand.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is supposed to be a better option for *this year*, not next year, not in the future. This stuff about "well he's a young QB" is not gonna cut it.

I agreed with the move because I don't doubt Harbaugh. I don't think Alex should be put back in. But to act like there are no worrying signs is hard to understand.

Kaep IS a better option. That doesn't mean he won't make mistakes, but this offense is better with Kaep is in the lineup. That doesn't mean Kaep is a great QB nor does it mean he's a future franchise type, but he's the better QB.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
My opinion of the game is Seattle took it to the 9rs tonight and didn't look back.

As far as the holding calls go,-- Both teams were holding more times than not. But all you guys bitched about Seattle and not one time did you say taht Frisco was holdinf. I never read so much whining in the 2 years i been on this board.

I'm not a Seattle fan nor a 9rs fan, But i did enjoy them whoopin your asses tonight.

Way to go Seahawks

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But all you guys bitched about Seattle and not one time did you say taht Frisco was holdinf. I never read so much whining in the 2 years i been on this board.

Yeah, constant whining about refs in a game you're down 30 is just stupid.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just leaving the game right now. First thought is that we telegraph plays way too often. I knew what we were going to run by looking at the defense. Also, most of the crowd preferred Kaepernick.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of the game is Seattle took it to the 9rs tonight and didn't look back.

As far as the holding calls go,-- Both teams were holding more times than not. But all you guys bitched about Seattle and not one time did you say taht Frisco was holdinf. I never read so much whining in the 2 years i been on this board.

I'm not a Seattle fan nor a 9rs fan, But i did enjoy them whoopin your asses tonight.

Way to go Seahawks

Lmao...The ole " I see it from both sides" theory.. Seattle held all night, on the stretch plays on the ground game, the DB's after 5 yards..Fuck that and fuck you chris collinsworth Jr. Did the Niners forget how to play football after beating Brady at home, Drew Brees at home, shutting down this same team to 6 points earlier in the season? Seattle is just that much improved eh? I remember the same hype when they upset the Saints @ home and then what happened the following week when they were on the road??

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself agreeing with Clyde, kaep is better now than Smith, even with his faults, which he will improve upon. The Seahawks marched downfield time after time and Akers kicked the ball low. Brady might have done something with this game, no one else.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I find myself agreeing with Clyde, kaep is better now than Smith, even with his faults, which he will improve upon.

Hope he starts improving on them soon. Playoffs start in 2 weeks.