• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11/7: incognito gets support, celtics win, brock wants to smoke

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more support for incognito

- As for the $15,000 paid by Martin for a Las Vegas trip he didn't actually attend? Murtha writes that it's actually more Martin's fault. "Every year, as tradition, the offensive line goes on a big Vegas trip. Everything is paid for in advance, from hotels to a private jet to show tickets. Martin originally verbally committed to the trip, then later backed out after everything was booked. Now, if you can't go because of an emergency then it's okay, but to say you're going and then decide you don't want to spend the money later? Everything was paid for, and then when it was time to pay up he didn't want to go anymore. You don't do that to your brothers. The veterans who paid for it, including Incognito and others, asked for Martin's share, and he gave it to them. End of story."

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same

The wife and I gave up the cigs but the herb stays.

I had a really bad trip on edibles several years ago (nobody told me I wasn't supposed to eat the entire 6"x4" thing in one sitting) so I stayed away from it for a long time. I dabble now. I'm a giggler though, so I'm sure that's kind of annoying. My drug of choice is alcohol. I'm a happy drunk though so it's all good :suds:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like all us lurkers showed up :lol:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof that desperate times call for desperate measures....

Terrell Owens is coming back to the NFL.
Owens had a tryout with the Seahawks on Monday morning, and hours later the team announced it had agreed to terms with the former star receiver. The 38-year-old hasn't played in the NFL since the 2010 season with Cincinnati, when he caught 72 passes for 983 yards and nine touchdowns.
FOXSports.com first reported the agreement between Owens and the Seahawks. Terms of Owens' contract weren't available.
Owens sat out the entire 2011 season following surgery on his left knee and failed to receive any offers.
Owens initially made his return this spring, playing for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League. He had 35 catches for 420 yards and 10 touchdowns while playing eight of 11 games, but was released and lost an ownership stake in the team in May.
Owens, a third-round draft choice by San Francisco in 1996, has started 201 of the 219 regular-season NFL games he has played in his career. He has 1,078 receptions for 15,934 yards and 153 touchdowns — the second most in league history. His nine seasons with at least 1,000 yards receiving and 13 years with at least 50 catches rank third. His total receptions are sixth on the NFL career list.
Owens is the latest veteran receiver the Seahawks have signed since training camp began. It started when the Seahawks brought in Antonio Bryant, but he was cut late last week. Seattle also signed Braylon Edwards, who played sparingly in 2011 with San Francisco during an injury-filled season.
Seattle is seeking both insurance and a complement for Sidney Rice. Last season, Rice played in just nine games, as he was sidelined by shoulder injuries and concussions. Rice had surgery on both shoulders in the offseason and is being held out of contact drills during training camp.
Additionally, the Seahawks cut No. 2 receiver Mike Williams in July, and Golden Tate, Doug Baldwin and Ben Obomanu, the Seahawks' main options for filling that role, don't fit head coach Pete Carroll's desire to have another tall receiver with a big frame.
Owens could be on the practice field Tuesday morning when the Seahawks return from their off day

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But,..........., how long will you stay????

I got 2 more hours of this shit

then

herb, sportscenter/PTI, herb, beer, herb, shower, herb, more beer, herb and sleep.

I might sneak a pizza or a bag of smartfood somewhere in there.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 2 more hours of this shit

then

herb, sportscenter/PTI, herb, beer, herb, shower, herb, more beer, herb and sleep.

I might sneak a pizza or a bag of smartfood somewhere in there.

Good.

I won't have to post the lyrics to the song Mr. Lonely then.:rollseyes:

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a really bad trip on edibles several years ago (nobody told me I wasn't supposed to eat the entire 6"x4" thing in one sitting) so I stayed away from it for a long time. I dabble now. I'm a giggler though, so I'm sure that's kind of annoying. My drug of choice is alcohol. I'm a happy drunk though so it's all good :suds:

I like my beer, but not the gut that comes with it.

I've reached the age where my ass is starting disappear and to relocate to my stomach, so I have to watch it. I munch on celery and carrot sticks and drink water.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John Spartan: [whispering to Lenina] Look, I don't know if you guys know it, but uh... you're out of toilet paper.
Alfredo Garcia: [confused] Did... did you say toilet *paper*?
Lenina Huxley: Um... they used handfuls of wadded paper back in the 20th...
[Lenina, Alfredo, and Erwin all laugh]
John Spartan: I'm happy that you're happy, but the place where you're supposed to have the toilet paper, you've got this little shelf with three seashells on it.
Erwin: He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!
[Erwin continues to laugh, then calms down]
Erwin: I can see how that could be confusing

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've reached the age where my ass is starting disappear and to relocate to my stomach, so I have to watch it. I munch on celery and carrot sticks and drink water.

Good times, huh?

Welcome to the club.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much is wrong with all of this....

As Mother Jones noted today, the Washington Redskins, currently embroiled in controversy regarding the racial insensitivity of their name, were ironically the last NFL team to integrate. At one point in 1961, American Nazis even demonstrated outside the stadium, holding signs with such mind-boggling slogans as “Keep Redskins White!” and “Integration Is Not Black And White. It’s Red!”

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upton-600.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Spartan: [whispering to Lenina] Look, I don't know if you guys know it, but uh... you're out of toilet paper.
Alfredo Garcia: [confused] Did... did you say toilet *paper*?
Lenina Huxley: Um... they used handfuls of wadded paper back in the 20th...
[Lenina, Alfredo, and Erwin all laugh]
John Spartan: I'm happy that you're happy, but the place where you're supposed to have the toilet paper, you've got this little shelf with three seashells on it.
Erwin: He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!
[Erwin continues to laugh, then calms down]
Erwin: I can see how that could be confusing

demolition man, one of the greatest flix of all time

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Building on the macho bullshit stuff from earlier, comes this stupid human trick from the NFL.

There is nothing more macho, yet, ridiculous, than seeing a grown man so consumed with rage, he must punch an object. The recipients of his anger are frequently objects like walls, doors, windows and cars. Sometimes the removal of a T-shirt is required to add that extra touch of intimidation/buffoonery.
St. Louis Rams defensive end William Hayes decided to take out his frustrations on a different opponent after a recent 28-21 loss against the Tennessee Titans.
One of those pesky mirrors.
Hayes threw his forearm into a mirror after the game to release his anger.
“The mirror was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” Hayes told Jim Thomas of STLToday.com. “I kind of took it a little overboard. Emotions came out and got the best of me.”
Of course, the mirror got the best of Hayes, too.
Hayes suffered a big cut that had to get stitches in addition to the seven years of bad luck he received. His right arm was wrapped during Wednesday's practice, but Hayes was not listed on the injury report
“Will’s a competitor,” Rams quarterback Kellen Clemens told STLToday.com. “There’s no question how much he cares about this football team, how much he cares about winning. You appreciate a guy who shows emotion. We’re just fortunate that Will’s all right.
‘We’ll use what part of it we can as motivation for the team. We’re better than 3-6. That’s frustrating. But all we can do is try to get to 4-6.”

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chinese food, works wonders.