• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking JvR tonight :D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing (& coaching) like they’ve got nothing to lose tonight.

Ghost/Provorov back together

Defense seems to have the green light to pinch whenever

More physical than they’ve been in a while

Forward lines sure look good with JvR and Laughton back in the lineup. Laughton/Lindblom/Raffl a real solid 4th line.

It is Ottawa, but this is much more fun.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. That sucked.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly sad that this team sucks so bad thst can't play a full 60 minutes!

So aggravating. They played 2 really good periods tonight. Then took their foot off the gas and let the Sens start playing in the offensive zone. They got some lucky bounces, but if you take the play to the Sens in the 3rd like you did in the 1st and 2nd, they’re not in position to get those bounces.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So aggravating. They played 2 really good periods tonight. Then took their foot off the gas and let the Sens start playing in the offensive zone. They got some lucky bounces, but if you take the play to the Sens in the 3rd like you did in the 1st and 2nd, they’re not in position to get those bounces.
Definitely had some luck there but man are they snake bit right now. Even Stolarz was pretty good shocked at some of those goals. This team does need to learn how to play 60 it's unbelievable...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I was very vocal about getting rid of Hexy and he's gone, it's time for Hakstol to go back to college.
Paging Joel Quinneville, Mr Joel Quinneville. Please report to your nearest airport and catch a flight to Philly.
Yes you were and i applaud your venom against Hexy it was apparently more than just you who thought he stunk as a GM. :agree:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team didn't play a full 60 minutes. We've been hearing that for soon to be 4 coaches now and a few GM's.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Hal gets fired until we hire a GM first. With that being said, the new GM surely will clean house. An entire new coaching staff and probably some trades possibly? It's time!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Hal gets fired until we hire a GM first. With that being said, the new GM surely will clean house. An entire new coaching staff and probably some trades possibly? It's time!
After last night yes sir it is time to blow this whole thing up. :nod:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team didn't play a full 60 minutes. We've been hearing that for soon to be 4 coaches now and a few GM's.

I understand your position and your frustration, believe me. I'm frustrated too. I don't see an avenue where blowing up the core puts this team anywhere but YEARS away from competing. The only way I see it working is if you end up with Hughes in the draft. He's a superstar in the making, but there's nothing you can do to guarantee that happening.

So to me, the choice is power through this, add to this core and try to start competing now. Or give up on this core and go into a full rebuild where your waiting for years, not with a mediocre team, but with a BAD team.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Weise fight it looked like he was just trying to blow Harpur towards the end.

Truly a team full of pusses.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your position and your frustration, believe me. I'm frustrated too. I don't see an avenue where blowing up the core puts this team anywhere but YEARS away from competing. The only way I see it working is if you end up with Hughes in the draft. He's a superstar in the making, but there's nothing you can do to guarantee that happening.

So to me, the choice is power through this, add to this core and try to start competing now. Or give up on this core and go into a full rebuild where your waiting for years, not with a mediocre team, but with a BAD team.
Who is to say if we blow up the core we will have a bad team for years? Rags are doing fine after blowing up their team Vegas put it together in one year. Its not a given your team stinks. If you make the right moves you still have as good a team as the last place team we have now.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is to say if we blow up the core we will have a bad team for years? Rags are doing fine after blowing up their team Vegas put it together in one year. Its not a given your team stinks. If you make the right moves you still have as good a team as the last place team we have now.

The Rags will miss the playoffs. I'll avi bet you for a year. And I'll double down and say they're even worse next year, permanent avi bet. They're playing over their heads right now, I promise. That team sucks.

I'm still waiting for a time when a team traded their star player and got better.