• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call on Provy!!!

I think this is the first season I've picked more than one winner.
I need to get me some more game tickets so we can extend this streak too.

Hopefully this is the turning point for the guys!!!!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's
I think this is the first season I've picked more than one winner.
I need to get me some more game tickets so we can extend this streak too.

Hopefully this is the turning point for the guys!!!!
It's time to set up a GoFundMe account so you can travel and continue this win streak.:suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's

It's time to set up a GoFundMe account so you can travel and continue this win streak.:suds:

Not sure I wanna go out to californie..... I might end up needing bail money. :dhd:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he has a mean fuckin jab......

That's a lot more than some of these guys!!!!!
Have you ever seen clips of a missed off Hextall? Check him out chasing Chris Chelios during the Flyers vs Canadiens playoff game in 1988? Not sure if it was that year? He went Jason Voorhees chasing Chelios around the rink, lol. He also jumped on goalie Felix Potvin. Potvin actually held his own.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever seen clips of a missed off Hextall? Check him out chasing Chris Chelios during the Flyers vs Canadiens playoff game in 1988? Not sure if it was that year? He went Jason Voorhees chasing Chelios around the rink, lol. He also jumped on goalie Felix Potvin. Potvin actually held his own.
This is why i cant believe he put together a whole team full of pusses.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. Very much enjoyed watching video of Hexy.
And him chasing Chelios was hysterical. He wanted no part of that shit and Hexy wasn't leaving until he kicked someone ass.
That was awesome!!!!!
The whole reason I began watching this team was because of shit like that.
They had that Steelers style to them. You may win the game but when you wake up tomorrow, you will remember who beat your ass. Live that about these guys.....only this day and age the fight is lacking in the guys!!!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Very much enjoyed watching video of Hexy.
And him chasing Chelios was hysterical. He wanted no part of that shit and Hexy wasn't leaving until he kicked someone ass.
That was awesome!!!!!
The whole reason I began watching this team was because of shit like that.
They had that Steelers style to them. You may win the game but when you wake up tomorrow, you will remember who beat your ass. Live that about these guys.....only this day and age the fight is lacking in the guys!!!
Everybody thinks of the Flyers from the 70s, but for me, it was the 80s Flyers that was my favorite memories. My favorite Flyers tough guy was Dave Brown. Nobody was going to take him for to toe. I can count on one hand the guys who have him a good challenge. Tocchet was another tough SOB who was a good fighter and good goal scorer.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody thinks of the Flyers from the 70s, but for me, it was the 80s Flyers that was my favorite memories. My favorite Flyers tough guy was Dave Brown. Nobody was going to take him for to toe. I can count on one hand the guys who have him a good challenge. Tocchet was another tough SOB who was a good fighter and good goal scorer.

I have lots of free time at work and watch tons of old video.
The 70's was yea more like the Steel curtain days, but I like them as the years went on, when they mixed the brutality with the sweet playing. Like the 80's early 90's they had the talent, but could also kick your ass if need be.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berube and Cochrane were tough guys from the 80's too.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just mind boggling that over all the years they have been continuously what seems to be like one or two guys away from putting it all together.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, I see it as the same reason they lose some games now.

Officiating in the NHL sucks, and more times than not the Flyers aren't getting the favorable call.
There's the NHL pet team the penguins who get every call and then there's the Flyers who can't catch a break.

Like that call last night.....I thought for sure we were losing that goal. I damn near feel out of the chair when they didn't overturn the goal.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ro be alive for both, I envy fools like me. Lol I've seen some great hockey from both decades, funny how no one remembers the 90's.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ro be alive for both, I envy fools like me. Lol I've seen some great hockey from both decades, funny how no one remembers the 90's.

Not dismissing, just haven't caught up on erything.....:lol:

I've really only gotten seriously into hockey about 5 years ago. Before then I was football and NASCAR.
Then NASCAR killed itself. Then before that I was baseball and football. Then the strike of 95 happened and I said fuck baseball.
I was a scab for the Florida Marlins until 45 minutes before the start of the season, then they fired all of us. So I'm fairly new to hockey and I love it. At times I understand y'alls anger with the team and at times I don't. I see y'alls side to things but at times I'm like WTF. These kids will get us there it's just getting the right pieces in the right places.
And not that I don't know, I have 12 hours of what to do time at work, and I do crazy amounts of research.

Seriously, if I have or ever do offend someone, I apologize. I'm just as passionate as y'all are.
But I do get crazy at times about shit.....I just finished on a brother Steeler fan who swears he wasn't trolling the Steelers. But I call bullshit......lol