• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win puts us 2 points out of a playoff spot. Such parity in the league a few wins or loses make a huge difference.

LA is pretty bad though.

W is a W! Ducks and Kings both have good players on their roster, they're just playing poorly. Not like they're the Wings who have no talent AND a bad record.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win puts us 2 points out of a playoff spot. Such parity in the league a few wins or loses make a huge difference.

LA is pretty bad though.

So is Anahiem. I'm glad we picked up the 4 points and we should always beat struggling teams, Tomorrow to me will be the real tester, we got blown out by the Sharks so it will be interesting to see how we do, do we get Nuevy tomorrow?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W is a W! Ducks and Kings both have good players on their roster, they're just playing poorly. Not like they're the Wings who have no talent AND a bad record.
Sorry man, After their first line in LA there is no offense, they are in a bad way this year, Quick is done there also. I'm not diminishing what we did, I'm just gonna wait til tomorrow to see where this team is really at.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Hak learned his lesson last year about not riding a "hot" goalie into the ground. Maybe in this case it's just a less cold goalie, but still...
Either way both our goalies need to get it together, Elliot looked a lot better, maybe he will want the chance foe revenge lol. I hope they can get hot and stay that way for awhile.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to watch these fucking games back at some point. Our boys are 2-0 since I have not been able to see the games live.

What does all of this mean?

I'll be at work Saturday night and therefore cannot see the game.

Monday, I'm not sure if I'll be busy yet, it's yet to be determined...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way both our goalies need to get it together, Elliot looked a lot better, maybe he will want the chance foe revenge lol. I hope they can get hot and stay that way for awhile.

But who are the 2 goalies?????

Pickard was the backup last night and Neuvy not there for precautionary measures, as it was put.
But what precautionary measures??? Neuvy get a hang nail or some shit.....This is just crazy....only thing we can say for sure is Elliott is the starter and whomever they can find to plug when Elliott needs a rest.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching on the Kings broadcast and they were saying how bad the Kings are and will be having a down year. The Ducks aren't as bad but like you said a W is a W.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Anahiem. I'm glad we picked up the 4 points and we should always beat struggling teams, Tomorrow to me will be the real tester, we got blown out by the Sharks so it will be interesting to see how we do, do we get Nuevy tomorrow?
Now that Elliot is playing a little better i dont kn ow why Haks would use Neuvy.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Hak learned his lesson last year about not riding a "hot" goalie into the ground. Maybe in this case it's just a less cold goalie, but still...
Elliot has won two in a row i hope we dont see Neuvy tomorrow

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pickard was the backup last night and Neuvy not there for precautionary measures, as it was put.
But what precautionary measures??? Neuvy get a hang nail or some shit.....This is just crazy....only thing we can say for sure is Elliott is the starter and whomever they can find to plug when Elliott needs a rest.
Its crazy to think that Hexy was a very good goalie and 5 years into his reign we still have a really bad goalie situation.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy to think that Hexy was a very good goalie and 5 years into his reign we still have a really bad goalie situation.

That's crazy true!!!!!

He's got to be sitting up there itching to jump the gate and go in between the posts....lol

I understand the development of the younger guys but one of them has to be ready for trail by fire.....
Idk, it's just real confusing.

And if you think about it, all the goalies bitching about the new padding and all the bumps and bruises they are getting....it doesn't look good for Neuvy who doesn't need much to go on IR....

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neuvy needs to be gone period, He's as easily hurt as Liberal lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Elliot is playing a little better i dont kn ow why Haks would use Neuvy.
Somethings gotta be done to give Elliott a break every now and then, Pickard doesn't have enough experience and has only been on shitty teams and Nuevy just is worthless all the way around.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How deceptive was it that the Flyers looked fast/quick/responsive....they were playing the Ducks and the Kings.

There was considerable consternation before the Kings game that Weiss was dressing. Remember who the opponent is. When playing the Kings you can't go small, they will smash you into the boards. Weiss gave the Flyers a physical winger who is also a reasonable skater.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethings gotta be done to give Elliott a break every now and then, Pickard doesn't have enough experience and has only been on shitty teams and Nuevy just is worthless all the way around.
Why does Elliot need a break hes only played 10 games.