• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever they put up a couple of goals early, they go balls to the wall.
But every time they have gotten behind its as if they just coast to get the game over. They play flat, with no energy at all.
Maybe some days the water is spiked with 5 hour energy drink and other days not so much.....idk
It's the most fucked up I've seen. Hell asking for them to string a couple wins is a stretch.....it would be nice to see them string a couple of worth while periods together.

This shit is just fubar.....
Hopefully they get it together and have enough talent to make a playoff run towards the second half as per usual if not Hexy better have a plan.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that you are correct on consistency they are either super hot or super cold sometimes for a period or 10 games. It's quite baffling. I know that it's asking to much to be firing on all cylinders all of the time but....
Maybe we can get hot at some point and get to the top. Its not like our division is stacked. Nobody is running away so far and that is great for a struggling Flyers team right now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some stats that stood out from last nights game:

Gee Couts and Simmer each minus 3
Prov minus 3 and not a stat but did not cover anyone in our zone the whole night.
Weise 3 hits 2 takeaways and again not a stat but hit the post
Elliot a .906 save percentage
Sanheim 1 assts plus 1
Laughton only 3 faceoffs taken after having a 100% winning percentage the game before

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some stats that stood out from last nights game:

Gee Couts and Simmer each minus 3
Prov minus 3 and not a stat but did not cover anyone in our zone the whole night.
Weise 3 hits 2 takeaways and again not a stat but hit the post
Elliot a .906 save percentage
Sanheim 1 assts plus 1
Laughton only 3 faceoffs taken after having a 100% winning percentage the game before
Coaching, Coaching, and lack of Coaching.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please practice chipping the puck into the offensive zone and out of the defensive zone. It seems we dont know how to do that and it costs us almost every game.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Flyers fan nearly as long as there have been an organization called the Philadelphia Flyers. I can not remember, even in the early, PRE Bullies period, a core group that is consistently not ready to start games. This is over three coaches.

WTF

And people keep saying that Simmonds is the soul of the team. Well, that's a problem. He is streaky, moody and makes selfish plays and takes selfish penalties. Can he be a good productive player, sure, but don't try to build around him...oh wait. DOH

I don't know other than wear and tear what has happened to G's game, but he is too busy trying to be a highlight real player instead of being an effective player.

Where is the fuse...I'm ready to light it...and we aren't even out of October.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffl out 4-6 weeks.

Also looked like Konecny was back on the top line at practice today. Though the lines were a little jumbled because Giroux and Patrick didn't practice.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffl out 4-6 weeks.

Also looked like Konecny was back on the top line at practice today. Though the lines were a little jumbled because Giroux and Patrick didn't practice.
Wonder if this get Vorobyev back in the lineup. Hopefully sitting and watching a few games gets him going.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Flyers fan nearly as long as there have been an organization called the Philadelphia Flyers. I can not remember, even in the early, PRE Bullies period, a core group that is consistently not ready to start games. This is over three coaches.

WTF

And people keep saying that Simmonds is the soul of the team. Well, that's a problem. He is streaky, moody and makes selfish plays and takes selfish penalties. Can he be a good productive player, sure, but don't try to build around him...oh wait. DOH

I don't know other than wear and tear what has happened to G's game, but he is too busy trying to be a highlight real player instead of being an effective player.

Where is the fuse...I'm ready to light it...and we aren't even out of October.
Don't jump ship just yet.Last night we played a good team and just got beat Nobody is running away with the division yet so even with our usual poor start we can still sneak into a playoff spot. If we stink for another month or two then its time to break up the core, fire the coach and put Hexy square on the hot seat.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffl out 4-6 weeks.

Dammit another forward down. WTF?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this get Vorobyev back in the lineup. Hopefully sitting and watching a few games gets him going.
I like Vorobyev back in there hopefully he can play like he did in preseason.

I keep seeing Pascal Laberge on the list of healthy scratches when they show it during the game. Is he watching from the press box and ready if we need him?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Vorobyev back in there hopefully he can play like he did in preseason.

I keep seeing Pascal Laberge on the list of healthy scratches when they show it during the game. Is he watching from the press box and ready if we need him?

I'm pretty sure Laberge is hurt. He'll get assigned to the Phantoms once he's healthy.