• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DcUW2StWkAAQs73.jpg:large

GOAT

Reactions: TJL

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad boy Pistons would beat the Cavs like a soccer team

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Smith is right. When you lose to a team this many times in the playoffs, your game plan is wrong.

Casey is too stupid to realize this

It doesn't matter because its not even Xs and Os at this point. They need a sports psychologist. I'm dead serious. Lebron James mentally broke them. He owns their ass. Anyone that says "same old Raptors" didn't watch basketball this year. This team made real, significant changes. They embraced actual ball movement. They developed a very solid bench. DeRozan became a more well rounded star. They didn't just luck into the #1 seed because others had issues, they earned it. But as soon as they step on the court with Lebron James, it all goes out the window. Collectively their brain frazzles, piss runs down their legs, and they literally forget everything. Unforced errors, lazy passes, total confusion on defensive assignments, Casey can't figure out a sub pattern. The list goes on. And it's all mental. They're shook. It doesn't matter what adjustments they make at this point. The only thing that will ever change it is them fighting through that initial feeling of panic the moment James begins to make a run. They might not ever get it at this point. This team's best chance of winning going forward is to pray they avoid James in a playoff match up.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

long way to go yet--- and as i said...not counting my chickens before they hatch....but if i am lucky enough to win the bet- i think this is the avatar im gonna pick for you...not a 100% on it but i like it

1280_khloe_kardashian_tristan_thompson_instagram.jpg
@TurnUpTheHeat

long way to go yet--- and as i said...not counting my chickens before they hatch....but if i am lucky enough to win the bet- i think this is the avatar im gonna pick for you...not a 100% on it but i like it

1280_khloe_kardashian_tristan_thompson_instagram.jpg

Gotta put some “I love peckers” meme action to make it bite.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter because its not even Xs and Os at this point. They need a sports psychologist. I'm dead serious. Lebron James mentally broke them. He owns their ass. Anyone that says "same old Raptors" didn't watch basketball this year. This team made real, significant changes. They embraced actual ball movement. They developed a very solid bench. DeRozan became a more well rounded star. They didn't just luck into the #1 seed because others had issues, they earned it. But as soon as they step on the court with Lebron James, it all goes out the window. Collectively their brain frazzles, piss runs down their legs, and they literally forget everything. Unforced errors, lazy passes, total confusion on defensive assignments, Casey can't figure out a sub pattern. The list goes on. And it's all mental. They're shook. It doesn't matter what adjustments they make at this point. The only thing that will ever change it is them fighting through that initial feeling of panic the moment James begins to make a run. They might not ever get it at this point. This team's best chance of winning going forward is to pray they avoid James in a playoff match up.

You know who little uzi slim is. Or whatever. Lolz.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for evidence of the cowardilness of your betting and found this GEM...lol....bet youd like to have this one back considering the shellacking your Heat just took at hte Sixers hands

I'll bet you either:
A. Heat has better record or
B. Philly doesn't make the playoffs.

I wouldn't rather have Philly's roster.
I have no faith in Embiid and the others will show their youth and experience.
Nobody today gives a fuck about what they might be a few years from now because
they also all might be the next Nerlens Noel or Jahill Okafor's.
They are working on 2 decades of being terrible.
Season ticket holders want no part of that.

You keep ripping the Heat, but you can't change the fact that they are better then last year as of today, and last year finished the second half of the season playing better then most anyone.

I wouldn't want it back, because unlike you I don't need to waffle on every fucking thing I say.
So I offer a bet, you refuse it, but I'm a coward?
Yes, I would have lost. So what?

So, thanks for taking the time to prove my point.
To whom?
I don't know.
Not that anyone cares, but the regulars here know you've ran from almost every bet I've ever proposed like v cash or wearing an avi really means something.

If I recall, I did win a bet from you years ago and you cried about the avi I selected saying it wasn't fair or something?

Anyone else remember that?

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a bummer.

I feel for them. #1 seed....there offense really made adjustments this year so it wasnt so ISO oriented....The Cavs struggle with a tough Indiana team in the 1st round.....home court advantage....Cavs are exhausted....

dude is just rooting for his team....and like i have said- i like the Raptors. Lowry is a guy that has worked for what hes got. DeRozan is a way better pro then anyone first thought hed be. Casey is a good guy and a good coach.

Honestly in some ways it reminds me of those Cavs teams with Daughterty and Price and Nance and Ehlo etc..that kept running into Jordan....there were some years where those Cavs teams were good enough to make a Finals and maybe even win one- its not like teams like Portland or the Suns or Sonics etc. that made Finals around then were unbeatable.....but the Cavs just kept running into a guy named Michael Jordan.

The Raptors have a very good team---2nd in offense and 5th in defense efficiency this year--- that is HARD to do...best home court record in the NBA........but the playoffs are just a different animal.

LeBron is just LeBron--- and if the Cavs role players do some big things like in Game 1, and if Kevin Love goes for 30+ like in Game 2- it just makes it very very hard on the opposition.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,191.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for evidence of the cowardilness of your betting and found this GEM...lol....bet youd like to have this one back considering the shellacking your Heat just took at hte Sixers hands

I'll bet you either:
A. Heat has better record or
B. Philly doesn't make the playoffs.

I wouldn't rather have Philly's roster.
I have no faith in Embiid and the others will show their youth and experience.
Nobody today gives a fuck about what they might be a few years from now because
they also all might be the next Nerlens Noel or Jahill Okafor's.
They are working on 2 decades of being terrible.
Season ticket holders want no part of that.

You keep ripping the Heat, but you can't change the fact that they are better then last year as of today, and last year finished the second half of the season playing better then most anyone.

Holy fuck balls, Batman....mentioning Embiid to Noel/Okafor is horrible.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors have to win 4 out of 5 games against LeBron--- and three of those games are in Cleveland.

Its not impossible--- nothing is impossible if Cleveland can come back from down 3-1 against the team that won the most games in NBA history.....

but its getting late early for the raptors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors have to win 4 out of 5 games against LeBron--- and three of those games are in Cleveland.

Its not impossible--- nothing is impossible if Cleveland can come back from down 3-1 against the team that won the most games in NBA history.....

but its getting late early for the raptors.

Series ended last Sunday