• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wont have any vcash till then :) lol

and as you said earlier--- i took even odds on 2-1 from vegas to get you to finally bet. LOL

Get me to finally bet?
You've ran from every bet I proposed.
Just like you'll run from a Finals bet ( again).
As far as this bet, yes, you'll win, but like I said, give me a 2-1 favorite at even money every time.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

long way to go yet--- and as i said...not counting my chickens before they hatch....but if i am lucky enough to win the bet- i think this is the avatar im gonna pick for you...not a 100% on it but i like it

1280_khloe_kardashian_tristan_thompson_instagram.jpg

Whatever you choose is ok with me.
I actually like that choice.
#manofmyword

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, as soon as I saw Ibaka in the starting lineup I knew they were screwed, he hasn't done anything since the first game of the playoffs.

Someone mentioned earlier that the Raps were staring at the bench wondering why the weren't adjusting/subbing when the Cavs started their run. Casey just stood there like a deer in the headlights, it was like he had no idea what to do. Maybe instead of screaming at refs and getting T'd he could of called a timeout and settled everyone down :L

I think Webster is going to have some work to do this summer, Casey has proven he can't take the next step. They need to find someone dumb enough to take Lowry and Ibakas contracts and start a new culture, again.

I still think the Raps can make a series of this, they just need to win game three, but I'm not holding my breath in anticipation as they look truly lost out there right now. Let's face it, the NBA has a small group of super-teams that are going to win the Championship every flippen year, it's been going on for a while now and it's going to continue. Cleveland's stars are better than Toronto's stars and in the Finals the W's stars will probably be better. Sucks when you have a pretty good team for a few years and can't get to the next level.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to this. The storyline for Cleveland vs Indiana was LeBron had never lost an opening round series, it looked plausible in that series it may happen.

Now the narrative being pushed is LeBron has never lost a series after leading 2-0.

I foresee Vince McMahon booking the Raptors to win game 3, lose a close game 4, come back to Toronto and win game 5 with ease sending this storyline into game 6, Cavs leading 3-2 and due to momentum the question starts to rise of if LeBron loses his first series ever after leading 2-0.

Whether or not there is a game 7 depends on how the Celtics/76ers series is going. Either way, in the end, Cleveland goes to the ECF :yawn:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, LeBron is still the best player in the NBA.

But, They aren't making the ECF.

This is not a mojo pick.

I don't trust the Cavs supplemental pieces.

I trust them even LESS than Lowry and his overpaid, trash ass.

But, Barney turns into an actual Dinosaur this year.

Raptors in 6.
giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to this. The storyline for Cleveland vs Indiana was LeBron had never lost an opening round series, it looked plausible in that series it may happen.

Now the narrative being pushed is LeBron has never lost a series after leading 2-0.

I foresee Vince McMahon booking the Raptors to win game 3, lose a close game 4, come back to Toronto and win game 5 with ease sending this storyline into game 6, Cavs leading 3-2 and due to momentum the question starts to rise of if LeBron loses his first series ever after leading 2-0.

Whether or not there is a game 7 depends on how the Celtics/76ers series is going. Either way, in the end, Cleveland goes to the ECF :yawn:
all it takes is for the Raptors to play their game and the CAvs to be off for the series to get back to striking range

obviously they have to win game 3--- as i said earlier- at some point these guys have to get sick of being punked- and get sick of being called out on national television as mentally weak....have to get sick of being called out as chokers etc.

no one likes hearing that and it will be interesting to see how the series goes. The Cavs will be loose and confident.....if the Raptors play with desperation they can still make this more interesting then it should be at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get me to finally bet?
You've ran from every bet I proposed.
Just like you'll run from a Finals bet ( again).
As far as this bet, yes, you'll win, but like I said, give me a 2-1 favorite at even money every time.
I was looking for evidence of the cowardilness of your betting and found this GEM...lol....bet youd like to have this one back considering the shellacking your Heat just took at hte Sixers hands

I'll bet you either:
A. Heat has better record or
B. Philly doesn't make the playoffs.

I wouldn't rather have Philly's roster.
I have no faith in Embiid and the others will show their youth and experience.
Nobody today gives a fuck about what they might be a few years from now because
they also all might be the next Nerlens Noel or Jahill Okafor's.
They are working on 2 decades of being terrible.
Season ticket holders want no part of that.

You keep ripping the Heat, but you can't change the fact that they are better then last year as of today, and last year finished the second half of the season playing better then most anyone.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rozier is under contract next year and then is a restricted FA the following summer.

its pre-mature but can you afford to keep him and Kyrie? I wouldnt think so.....someone is gonna pay the man.

after 3 knee surgeries is there any debate who that is? I mean- i dont think there is- its Kyrie....but a year and a 2 months from now is a long time......

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rozier is under contract next year and then is a restricted FA the following summer.

its pre-mature but can you afford to keep him and Kyrie? I wouldnt think so.....someone is gonna pay the man.

after 3 knee surgeries is there any debate who that is? I mean- i dont think there is- its Kyrie....but a year and a 2 months from now is a long time......
Trader Danny got a lot of ammo.

I think the trade option is the most likely "out" of this amazing problem that Boston has.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get a shot at the title with Kyrie and Rozier, when it comes time to make a decision you stick with Rozier IF he plays next year like he has this year. But due to age and health if he plays like has played this year that is your guy. But if he falls off like I.Thomas did, well, you stick with Kyrie.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serge Ibaka avg 6 PPG since going off for 23/12 in game 1 vs the Wizards.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Smith is right. When you lose to a team this many times in the playoffs, your game plan is wrong.

Casey is too stupid to realize this

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 straight losses vs the Cavs in the playoffs

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I swear Casey just said, "This is the NBA Semi-Finals". FFS. :gaah:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq is saying what I've said all along. You can't let both Lebron and the others go off. Pick your poise and Lebron is likely to go off so focus on shutting down the others

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when everyone was in support of Casey to win COY?

Yeah I would have voted Stotts over Snyder, but thought it was close.

Snyder should win COY.