• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never claimed tristan was the most dominant center in the league either. just better than whiteside

I never said most, I said one of the most, and guess what?
If you are good enough the lead the NBA in blocked shots, and rebounds, you are one of the most dominant.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very difficult to beat a super super team by yourself. Not even MJ could do that

Here's what makes the 'LeBron losses in the Finals hurt his legacy' argument even dumber. LeBron James is so good, such an all time great, that they literally had to assemble the Justice League (Avengers if you prefer) of superheros to stop him. Without the Warriors fighting him off in the Finals, or another superteam like them, he'd be like 7-1 or something. With more to come.

If they could have assembled a superteam in the 90s to beat MJ and the Bulls, they would have. But the rules on player movement were different. Imagine the Utah team of Malone and Stockton in 1997-8 but with one more stud like Shaq or even Grant Hill. That's a team that compares to the Warriors today, and if they were around no way Jordan is 6-0.

LeBron haters are missing out on enjoying the most dominating force ever, save MJ.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude no none likes getting punked. at some point derozan and lowry just gotta get furious.....everyone everywhere is just calling them out so bad right now. if this team doesnt come out with desperation on saturday then i dont know what to say.

They were desperate tonight.
Sometimes you just know.
They know.
Now I know.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what makes the 'LeBron losses in the Finals hurt his legacy' argument even dumber. LeBron James is so good, such an all time great, that they literally had to assemble the Justice League (Avengers if you prefer) of superheros to stop him. Without the Warriors fighting him off in the Finals, or another superteam like them, he'd be like 7-1 or something. With more to come.

If they could have assembled a superteam in the 90s to beat MJ and the Bulls, they would have. But the rules on player movement were different. Imagine the Utah team of Malone and Stockton in 1997-8 but with one more stud like Shaq or even Grant Hill. That's a team that compares to the Warriors today, and if they were around no way Jordan is 6-0.

LeBron haters are missing out on enjoying the most dominating force ever, save MJ.

meh, i'll make do...:heh:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-6 coming up LeTots. how does it make you feel you that you will be witnessing yet another finals FAILURE??

Better than Raptor fans' like you experience watching this abortion of a series.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just hilarious to see him out super teamed.
You know it burns his ass.
He thought he owned the rights to super teams.
That's why he overpaid his boys and wasn't worried about cap space.
Durant had a different plan in mind though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i certainly did not expect the #1 seed in the East to lose both of the games on their home floor and just kind of fold. I dont know anyone did.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone thought it would happen, but I don't think anyone is particularly surprised either.

This team went into this series scared to death of Lebron. Their chance to gain some confidence and have a real shot in this series disappeared with that big lead they had.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.
We can settle our bet anytime, and start looking for an avi for me.
you still got 11 left

i am not counting my chickens before they hatch------ but if the Cavs do indeed advance---- maybe we can put 11k on the next series--- give you a chance to win your money back?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still got 11 left

i am not counting my chickens before they hatch------ but if the Cavs do indeed advance---- maybe we can put 11k on the next series--- give you a chance to win your money back?

How about we wait till the Finals?

Show some balls.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't followed the NBA too closely this year but when did LeBron develop a consistent fade-away jumper. He was draining turn-arounds too. I thought Kobe was playing for the Cavs for a second, LeBron's on another level of deadly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

maybe when Jordan Clarkson was talking about dinosaurs as pets this is what he was talking about? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

long way to go yet--- and as i said...not counting my chickens before they hatch....but if i am lucky enough to win the bet- i think this is the avatar im gonna pick for you...not a 100% on it but i like it

1280_khloe_kardashian_tristan_thompson_instagram.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think the main reason you hate LeBron is so you can come here every day and mention it to us.

thing is i don't mention him at all 'til someone wants to attempt to ram his "greatness" down my throat...

the NBA, the sports media, and his dick riders do that enough, tyvm...

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on... He has a superteam of his own.

1. He has lost against the Spurs (twice), Dallas and pre-Durant Warrors. Those weren't superteams.
2. GSW created a superteam in response to Cleveland creating one.