• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 @bksballer89

I know this doesn't belong here, but did anyone ever mention that we missed getting Donovan Mitchell by 1 pick?
Mitchell obviously was a huge loss ---- but i really liked Markenen too- i think long term that dude could be awesome and thats a guy the heat really liked

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for Tristan.

did you watch the game? there 7 footers only played 42 minutes combined. They tried to go smaller and played more Vanvleet, wright, miles, siakem,

if Valuciunas is only playing 27 minutes and Poeltl isnt playing big minutes and Love is raining you arent going to see Cleveland bigs as much off the bench like Thompson and Nance.

Its matchups.

Its why they struggled with the Pacers and the role players are playing so much better against the RAptors. Matchups dude.

So Tristan is great but it's cool if he's benched for matchups , but Whiteside sucks if Spoelstra goes small?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 @bksballer89

I know this doesn't belong here, but did anyone ever mention that we missed getting Donovan Mitchell by 1 pick?

I didn't even bother looking it up. Now don't get me wrong, I like Bam as a pick now..........but oh fuck I feel sick to my stomach now. That kid looks like has the potential among Simmons and Greek Freak to be the best player in the league in a couple of years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope its boston

all though if its philly and the cavs lose- leborn would look like a huge bitch if he joined them

Can't argue with that logic. It'd be the same thing that Durant did.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop w/ the bullshit excuses troll. Cavs fans couldn't use the injury excuse in '15 & the Warriors can't use the injury excuse for '16. And yeah Irving's now on my team. Tell me again how much he's contributed in the playoffs this year.
true...we never used that as an excuse....i didnt even remember love and kyrie were hurt for that series since its irrelevant anyway...you play with what you got...nope...never even mentioned that ever..... :D

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id trade the brooklyn pick and stuff for John Wall or Kawhi or maybe may be mccollum :) the first two would obviously be amazing and are long shots but mccollum would be a good third guy and the type of scorer and playmaker they could really use.

i could see McCollum. definitely more realistic...

gonna be interesting to see if the Cavs use that pick to bring in some top talent for sure. it's gonna carry a lot of weight...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitchell obviously was a huge loss ---- but i really liked Markenen too- i think long term that dude could be awesome and thats a guy the heat really liked

I watch very little CBB, and wasn't even aware we missed Mitchell by 1 until my son said something about it tonight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even bother looking it up. Now don't get me wrong, I like Bam as a pick now..........but oh fuck I feel sick to my stomach now. That kid looks like has the potential among Simmons and Greek Freak to be the best player in the league in a couple of years.
mitchel is just so fun to watch too.....honestly i dont think he has the ceiling of simmons and greak freak- but he just might be funnier to watch and root for.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mitchel is just so fun to watch too.....honestly i dont think he has the ceiling of simmons and greak freak- but he just might be funnier to watch and root for.

Simmons and Giannis look like they're a mold of Lebron. Mitchell is more Kobe/Wade. But they'll all be great players with their respective trajectories.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if we had a do-over on the last draft i'd strongly consider Tatum, too...

don't get me wrong, i don't hate the Ball pick. but it's kind of a case of "if we knew then what we know now..."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude no none likes getting punked. at some point derozan and lowry just gotta get furious.....everyone everywhere is just calling them out so bad right now. if this team doesnt come out with desperation on saturday then i dont know what to say.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude no none likes getting punked. at some point derozan and lowry just gotta get furious.....everyone everywhere is just calling them out so bad right now. if this team doesnt come out with desperation on saturday then i dont know what to say.

You know this better than I do. When DeRozan made his comments after getting swept last year, it was over. Any subsequent matchup with Lebron would already be decided. It'll be that way until Lebron decides he wants to go be a billionaire.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gotta agree here. it's like their heart and manhood are definitely on trial...