• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game last night

Honestly the Raptors didnt play that bad. LeBron went off and we had no answer.

I didnt like caseys rotation at all. We need to keep JV on the floor more.

I also want Wright on the floor

We will see if this team has any heart at all. They have no other option then to leave it all on the floor.
Congrats on a big game Cavs fans

You ever been to the restaurant Harbour 60 in Toronto?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all it takes is for the Raptors to play their game and the CAvs to be off for the series to get back to striking range

obviously they have to win game 3--- as i said earlier- at some point these guys have to get sick of being punked- and get sick of being called out on national television as mentally weak....have to get sick of being called out as chokers etc.

no one likes hearing that and it will be interesting to see how the series goes. The Cavs will be loose and confident.....if the Raptors play with desperation they can still make this more interesting then it should be at this point.

I don't know man. Lebron is so deep in their heads, I think the only that will help at this point is for him to retire or head west.

They had a couple of great opportunities to end it and blew both of them. They had a 20+ point lead at home in game 1. A game the Cavs never led during regulation, Lebron played one of his worst games and they still lost. Then, they had a double digit lead in the 1st half at home in game 2 and got blown out.

I mean, it's not impossible for them to go into Cleveland and win 2, but they are going to need to have Lebron miss both games or somehow have the mentalities of MJ and Kobe dropped into their brains to do it.

I'll be surprised if the Cavs have to go back to Lebronto before next season.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't believe how badly ppl doubted LeBron in the Pacers and the cRaps series lol

I know this Cavs team sucks, but LeBron is a top 5 player of all time, possibly 3, to shit on him the way you guys do and constantly doubt him is hilarious.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Smith is right. When you lose to a team this many times in the playoffs, your game plan is wrong.

Casey is too stupid to realize this

Did they ever stop trying to single cover him? At some point you have to send an early, hard double team and start forcing the ball out of his hands.

When you just let him hang onto the ball for 15-20 seconds on every possession, he's going to pick you apart.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors shot 50-40-90 yesterday. As a team. In a playoff game.

LeBron canned 8 post-up-fade-away-falling-out-of-bounds-arching-the-ball-halfway-to-the-moon shots.

Sometimes its not about choking or being mentally weak, its just about the best player on the floor taking the win and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yes and no. I can't recall the Raptors ever trying a different look defensively against Lebron. They just single covered him pretty much every time down and he picked them apart.

The 43 points you can live with...the 14 assists along with those 43 points, you can't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn't expecting that outcome last night. Actually thought the Raptors were gonna win. LeBron played like shit again though.:heh:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. I can't recall the Raptors ever trying a different look defensively against Lebron. They just single covered him pretty much every time down and he picked them apart.

The 43 points you can live with...the 14 assists along with those 43 points, you can't.

Did you see some of the shots he made.....????

Was great defense, you can't stop a dude from hitting tough fade away jumpers, and that's pretty much all his last 22 points were.

Here, since I know you don't actually watch the games

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to keep JV on the floor more.

Every time the Raptors went to him on offense, good things happened. They didn't go to him near enough. I think he was like 8-11 from the field. It was obvious the Cavs didn't have an answer. They should have been running the offense through him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't believe how badly ppl doubted LeBron in the Pacers and the cRaps series lol

I know this Cavs team sucks, but LeBron is a top 5 player of all time, possibly 3, to shit on him the way you guys do and constantly doubt him is hilarious.

fuck him... I mean, how you been...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop making shit up. Most said they expected the Cavs to win because they had Lebron.

A few bought into the Raptors because they appeared to make some real improvements, but even then, most weren't buying it until they showed they can stand up to Lebron.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on overall talent...the Raptors should win this.

But they may be the only team I can remember that has actually admitted to being scared of another team/player.

If they can get over that phobia, they will win the series.

I'm not convinced they can, especially if Lebron goes Lebron on them and the Cavs win one of the first 2 games.

Cavs in 6.
@trojanfan12

Props fam

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I was just sitting there shaking my head and laughing at how ridiculous some of those shots were. When he hit that high arcing fade away that started about 15 feet from the basket, was released about 18 feet from the basket and took a half hour before it dropped in, pretty much ended the game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was great defense, you can't stop a dude from hitting tough fade away jumpers, and that's pretty much all his last 22 points were.

Here, since I know you don't actually watch the games

dude some of those fadeaways were just unfair.

like seriously? WTF.......there is one where LeBron hits an impossible fadeway and you just see JV on the bench lose it

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was just sitting there shaking my head and laughing at how ridiculous some of those shots were. When he hit that high arcing fade away that started about 15 feet from the basket, was released about 18 feet from the basket and took a half hour before it dropped in, pretty much ended the game.

I love you <3