• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Phoenix Suns vs 4) Dallas Mavericks

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Paul family is coming across like a bunch of uppity snow flakes to me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s cute. You saying CP3 ain’t a cry baby? Lol his own coach said he was.

Yeah it’s funny like trying to go after a teenager during a game where he had more fouls than points.

No, I was laughing at you saying you act more like a girl than Mecca.

That One Guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Texas trash gonna Texas trash

Oh bull shit. CP3 all butt hurt cause his team was taking it in the ass and he couldn't stay on the court longer than 3 minutes. Both those kids were under the age of 14. CP3 and his mama are soft...like a tissue.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bull shit. CP3 all butt hurt cause his team was taking it in the ass and he couldn't stay on the court longer than 3 minutes. Both those kids were under the age of 14. CP3 and his mama are soft...like a tissue.
Ok. But Texans are still trash. It’s science.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not throw all Texans under the bus, sir...
Too late. I’m backing it up again. Had family that moved to Houston for jobs. Visited about 5-6 times in their time there. Horrible fake people is all I interacted with. Glad they moved to outside Nashville. They’re fun people and and a fun place to visit. Texas? Not so much.

That One Guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late. I’m backing it up again. Had family that moved to Houston for jobs. Visited about 5-6 times in their time there. Horrible fake people is all I interacted with. Glad they moved to outside Nashville. They’re fun people and and a fun place to visit. Texas? Not so much.

lol, you went to one giant metropolis of a town so all of the giant Republic of Texas is trash and "not fun to visit"? GTFOH with that non-sense.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you went to one giant metropolis of a town so all of the giant Republic of Texas is trash and "not fun to visit"? GTFOH with that non-sense.
Yep. America’s toilet.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. But Texans are still trash. It’s science.
Coming from someone with Philadelphia logos? Worst fanbase in NFL!!!!! I’m a Cowboys hater but all the years of Cowboys beating your ass has taken a toll.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone with Philadelphia logos? Worst fanbase in NFL? I’m a Cowboys hater but all the years of Cowboys beating your ass has taken a toll.
Not in my lifetime. The Eagles have owned the Cowboys in my lifetime.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late. I’m backing it up again. Had family that moved to Houston for jobs. Visited about 5-6 times in their time there. Horrible fake people is all I interacted with. Glad they moved to outside Nashville. They’re fun people and and a fun place to visit. Texas? Not so muc
Buddy of mine I played softball with is from Philly. He has a scare on his bicep. We finally got around to asking him how he got that scar. He said he was walking downtown Philly and was shot. Damnnnnn - this was roughly 15 years ago. Philly is only worse now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently the Mavs know more than you.

“The Dallas Mavericks are aware of an incident between a fan and the family of Chris Paul. It was unacceptable behavior and will not be tolerated.”

I don't think that's a hug.....I am sure if he didn't do anything they would support their home court fans. Kid can't return till 2023.
Actually it was a hug, "an unwanted hug" from reports. idk that doesn't seem like assault to me but nowdays anything is assault. Still you can't put your hands on anyone these days, not sure why you want to give a stranger a hug anyway, I'm sure it was jokingly but pretty stupid.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Houston is not one of the better cities but there are people like this everywhere. I mean look at Philly...there is trash all around that city but it doesn't mean everyone there is trash lol.

Stupid kids doing stupid things bc they thought they could get away with it. Dumb decision and I would be angry if someone kept bothering me while I was watching the game but it's just funny how CP3 overreacts when he doesn't even know what happened. That is frustration, that's all that is

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Houston is not one of the better cities but there are people like this everywhere. I mean look at Philly...there is trash all around that city but it doesn't mean everyone there is trash lol.

Stupid kids doing stupid things bc they thought they could get away with it. Dumb decision and I would be angry if someone kept bothering me while I was watching the game but it's just funny how CP3 overreacts when he doesn't even know what happened. That is frustration, that's all that is
If this was Philadelphia the story would still be going on. But Philadelphia is an accepted universal punching bag.