• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1-on-1: Jordan vs LeBron. Who ya got?

1-on-1: Jordan vs LeBron. Who ya got?

• Jordan

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • LeBron

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO

I think there has been nobody that has done as good in 5 on 5 as Jordan. He wasn't the fastest, strongest, or even the most talented, but he somehow was able to make things happen. Those who played with him were better than they normally would be. He was very creative. There's been nobody in basketball to lead a team better.

LeBron James has the size, the speed, the strength, and the talent. He is very good at finding the weakness in his opponent and getting past him, and he has that amazing dunk. Jordan was good at it too, but James is better. James was always NBA's most talented, but he wasn't always "The Man" on the team. He went to Miami and Wade was the captain. He wasn't always the one who got that lifted the team when needed. Jordan was.

With James's God-given talent, I think he would beat Jordan 1 on 1. But 5 on 5, James's leadership would not come close to Jordan's. Jordan would look better with a team around him.

James has always been a leader. He was a leader in HS, leader as a rookie on the Cavs, and only for a second was he not the captain on the Heat. Then Wade handed it over to Lebron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People dont realize how tough minded Lebron really is. The second he got drafted to Cleveland the world was on HIS shoulders. He carried that team 100% on his back. People on remember when he wasnt clutch in a few games, sorry of him for dominated the whole and every game. Jordan never ever had as much pressure on him then Lebron did. And then when he went to Miami multiply that by 100. He got a Finals in first yr, to only meet a Dirk team that was playing insane and Dirk was playn better then I had ever seen only player play and determined.

But 1-on-1 if both players go to their strengths. If Lebron backs down Jordan, IT IS OVER. What makes pple believe he could stop em. It is shocking he outweighs him by 60 pounds and don't say Jordan will steal it every time bc it won't happen. It makes no sense that Jordan will stop him. You can talk about every aspect that MJ is better and his mind all this BS. But facts are he is not big enough and LBJ is just as quick, so this discussion is pointless!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lebron but come on. Face the fact that he's collapsed in the playoffs more than once. Jordan would have died before he did that. MJ would have gotten comfortable in a bathtub and gone Frankie Pentangeli over the sheer disappointment of it. MJ was incapable of a collapse.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry he isn't perfect. But now he is a different player he can guard 1 through 5. He has posts moves, shooting better then ever from outside. He is playn perfect bball.

but you just said..... ugh, I nevermind

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lebron but come on. Face the fact that he's collapsed in the playoffs more than once. Jordan would have died before he did that. MJ would have gotten comfortable in a bathtub and gone Frankie Pentangeli over the sheer disappointment of it. MJ was incapable of a collapse.

I will agree he did once. Spurs finals is ridiculous to say he collapsed. He was the whole team and his team sucked. If you don't remember he literally carried em against Detroit and the easily outmatched by the Dynasty Spurs team.

If MJ had LBJ's Cleveland team he wouldn't of won a title either. And you know it.

But tgis is 1-on-1 not how many titles they have. Jordan is outmatched physically; the MJ lovers just can't accept it. Jordan is the BEST EVER, but he wouldn't win 1-on-1.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown just reminded me of something. I have seen Paul Pierce put epic beatdowns on LeBron man to man. Something he never could have done to Jordan.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown just reminded me of something. I have seen Paul Pierce put epic beatdowns on LeBron man to man. Something he never could have done to Jordan.

Didn't he once put up 45 on LeBron?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]K_uulujs-MM[/YOUTUBE]

Smacked in the face.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Epic beatdowns. Delusional MJ fans!!!

You are talking about the Big3 vs Lebron. Like the yr the C's won it all. Game 7 East Conf Finals --Lebron went for 45 Pierce went for 41. Celtics barely won against The Lebron Cavs.

The facts are Jordan had a better team around him and he was defended by mainly little white boys not nearly as athletic then these days.

Btw..5000

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who tries to say Jordan is anything other than the GOAT is a no ball pussy loser.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't put words into peoples' mouths.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't put words into peoples' mouths.

How can you say Jordan is the GOAT and in the same breath say LeBron would beat Jordan 1 on 1.

Dumb.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

1-on-1 is different than 5-on-5 get yer shit straight. Since you know so much, why would MJ beat Lebron 1-on-1 and most importantly how would he defend his 250 pound body?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

1-on-1 is different than 5-on-5 get yer shit straight. Since you know so much, why would MJ beat Lebron 1-on-1 and most importantly how would he defend his 250 pound body?

I already posted why.

And great point. 1 on 1 is absolutely meaningless. If it meant anything there would be major staged events for it. It's about as meaningful as a dunk contest would be. Except oh-wait, Dunk contests have their own major staged events...

LeBron isn't half the player Jordan was.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted why.

And great point. 1 on 1 is absolutely meaningless. If it meant anything there would be major staged events for it. It's about as meaningful as a dunk contest would be. Except oh-wait, Dunk contests have their own major staged events...

LeBron isn't half the player Jordan was.

You're right, but only bc he doesn't have the rings. Once he gets those rings he will have exceeded MJ. But for now you're right MJ is the greatest.

But skill wise, Lebron is the most versatile player we have ever seen in this league. FACT.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is appreciate Lebron like you did Jordan. You won't ever see a more amazing player!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've made my point very clear. Jordan guarded PGs and SGs. Lebron has guarded EVERY single position on the floor and shut down quite a few top end players.

Jordan has gotten torched quite a few times over his career. Lebron has yet to really get torched by anyone.

Not sure WHY this is so difficult to grasp.

lel

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I said.

Jordan would be all up in his head.

He would be talking during the game too and making LeBron frustrated and insecure. Just like any other legit player does to him.

LeBron is terrified of Kobe. Think how he'd be vs Jordan. He's a fucking pussy. Look at Kobe telling him to take the shot and he just keeps passing it away like a giant vagina. Then afterwards Kobe is yelling at Lebron like "god damn dude what is wrong with you?"

Jordan takes that shot 100 times out of 100.

LeBron tries to laugh it off but Kobe is dead serious looking at him like "no dude, you acted like a straight up bitch" and then LeBron just puts his head down and pouts in the post game interview.

False.

See ALL the NBA Finals Jordan played in except his last for proof. The ONLY reason you know Steve Kerr and John Paxson's names is because Jordan PASSED THEM THE BALL FOR THE LAST SHOT.