• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying you have now repeated these numbers literally 5-6 times and it doesn't strengthen your argument. Once is plenty.
just out of curiosity-

say you are in Klay's shoes...

which do you pick?

clearing 43M after 5 years--- being on the Warriors, wining another couple titles

or

clearing about 82M.....maybe going to the playoffs, doing decently, being "the man" but never winning another title

like i said to @Wamu i take the cashola. especially since id already have at least 2, if not 3 or 4 (if they win this year and or next year) titles in my back pocket.

what would you do?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was me I would rather have more rings. My family & I could live just fine off of 43m.
fair enough

id give my other 40M to Peter Thiel and buy in on his immortality research, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough

id give my other 40M to Peter Thiel and buy in on his immortality research, lol.

I don't wanna live forever. I can only endure so much losing from the Browns.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:Miami?

there is a better chance that I start at center for the Heat next year than the Heat being able to clear enough cap room to sign LeBron. I am not even joking. lol

No, for Klay. It was just an example. Klay probably isnt going anywhere

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity-

which do you pick?

clearing 43M after 5 years--- being on the Warriors, wining another couple titles

or

clearing about 82M.....maybe going to the playoffs, doing decently, being "the man" but never winning another title

like i said to @Wamu i take the cashola. especially since id already have at least 2, if not 3 or 4 (if they win this year and or next year) titles in my back pocket.

what would you do?
So that makes like 8 times now. I'm not falling for the troll bait. It doesn't matter what you would do or what I would do or what @Wamu would do. Klay has his life and he will do what's best for him, factoring in everything including winning, money, titles, pressure, comfort, fun, and access to model poon.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any twat with half a brain would know that Houston has a chance. They won the regular season series, have this years likely MVP and home court advantage. I can't help it that you don't know about intangibles.
Derpaa

Derp derp

Cant wait til Monday to watch this match-up.............No way Golden State rolls in this series.........This goes 7 games and its anybody's series IMO

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes like 8 times now. I'm not falling for the troll bait. It doesn't matter what you would do or what I would do or what @Wamu would do. Klay has his life and he will do what's best for him, factoring in everything including winning, money, titles, pressure, comfort, fun, and access to model poon.
i was just asking your opinion....geez...sorry for offending you by asking you what your opinion is...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wanna live forever. I can only endure so much losing from the Browns.
Baker dude...

Baker...

its all turning around.

Browns arent gonna be GOOD this year--- but they wont be bad either-- at least not Browns bad

this Antonio Calloway-- this receiver they drafted that would have been a 1st rounder but for his bad behavior, and fell to the 4th round, should be an interesting combo with Gordon, lol

Calloway failed a drug test-- AT THE COMBINE WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS BEING DRUG TESTED

and they draft this guy to be a WR with Josh Gordon...lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity-

which do you pick?

or

what would you do?
@TurnUpTheHeat

what do you pick? (read above quoted post).....its an intriguing set of options....classic sports debate.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just asking your opinion....geez...sorry for offending you by asking you what your opinion is...

the butt hurt is strong in here. lots of hate for LeBron the King and certain posters. Doesn't matter what is posted...immediate attacks and derpiness.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait til Monday to watch this match-up.............No way Golden State rolls in this series.........This goes 7 games and its anybody's series IMO

shhhh, don't say that too loud. You'll be shamed and ridiculed for forming your own opinions. You're new so I figured I'd give you a "head's up".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker dude...

Baker...

its all turning around.

Browns arent gonna be GOOD this year--- but they wont be bad either-- at least not Browns bad

this Antonio Calloway-- this receiver they drafted that would have been a 1st rounder but for his bad behavior, and fell to the 4th round, should be an interesting combo with Gordon, lol

Calloway failed a drug test-- AT THE COMBINE WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS BEING DRUG TESTED

and they draft this guy to be a WR with Josh Gordon...lol.

I don't like Mayfield. I hope he's the right QB but we are talking about the Browns after all.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the butt hurt is strong in here. lots of hate for LeBron the King and certain posters. Doesn't matter what is posted...immediate attacks and derpiness.
i just didnt get that one

the debate between money and championships is one of the all-time classic fundamental sports debates.

you got Klay choosing between: winning titles, great teammates, no pressure to be the man (that can be a positive and negative depending on the guy), comfortable there etc...

vs. taking a bunch more money, maybe being the man somewhere, but taking the chance that you wouldnt win another title (although say if he joined Cousins and went ot LA and Ball and Ingram become better than i think theyll be who knows).

I just think that is an extremely interesting question.....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Look I get it. The Warriors are the one thing that's stood between your team and multiple titles. Of course you're going to hold on to the idea of them breaking up like a Jordan fan holding on to his nuts. And until recently it looked like that was the likely outcome. Now the tide is turning, it's not so likely anymore, so you gotta troll Ws fans with this stuff.

And that's fine, it's fandom. But I'm on to it kiddo. My opinion has shifted from 70% chance he leaves to about 35%. Still a big chance. Of course LeBron is leaving too so you still won't get any titles even if the Ws break up

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just didnt get that one

the debate between money and championships is one of the all-time classic fundamental sports debates.

you got Klay choosing between: winning titles, great teammates, no pressure to be the man (that can be a positive and negative depending on the guy), comfortable there etc...

vs. taking a bunch more money, maybe being the man somewhere, but taking the chance that you wouldnt win another title (although say if he joined Cousins and went ot LA and Ball and Ingram become better than i think theyll be who knows).

I just think that is an extremely interesting question.....

It is, but the automatic response is to "attack" Wiggy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhh, don't say that too loud. You'll be shamed and ridiculed for forming your own opinions. You're new so I figured I'd give you a "head's up".

Dammit handi stop corrupting the new members. You'll give him a negative idea of this family site. Oh yeah, fuck off!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Mayfield. I hope he's the right QB but we are talking about the Browns after all.
hes risky thats for sure.

the fact that the Patriots really liked Baker makes me feel a little better.....that- and from the articles i read this Redksins consultant we hired liked Baker as the best QB in the draft before he was hired by the Browns....Dorsey before he was signed by the Browns liked Baker the best out of the QBs, and Ron Wolf's son who the Browns hired from the Packers liked Baker mayfield the best out of the QBs before he left Green Bay to come here

at least 3 respected personnel guys on the Browns all thought Baker was the consensus best QB before they ever stepped a foot in Berea, Ohio as members of the Browns front office. Plus, you know Paul DePodesta (the fat Jonah Hill character in moneyball who is in the Browns front office now) and his analytics approach loved Mayfield as well.

We gotta just have faith...hopefully it works out. It has to at some point right? lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I have been saying for 2 years.

Those predicting a Warrior break up are going to be very disappointed. I think the core 4 will Be together for awhile.

Yeah, I think it's going to be tough to do and no doubt some guys will have to give some discounts...but if guys are willing to give up some money to keep the band together...it can certainly be done.

It's just going to be a matter of how much each guy is willing to give up and how much luxury tax the team is willing to pay to keep them together.

They definitely seem like the type of team where the players and FO would be willing to work together and make things as fair as possible for both sides.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Look I get it. The Warriors are the one thing that's stood between your team and multiple titles. Of course you're going to hold on to the idea of them breaking up like a Jordan fan holding on to his nuts. And until recently it looked like that was the likely outcome. Now the tide is turning, it's not so likely anymore, so you gotta troll Ws fans with this stuff.

And that's fine, it's fandom. But I'm on to it kiddo. My opinion has shifted from 70% chance he leaves to about 35%. Still a big chance. Of course LeBron is leaving too so you still won't get any titles even if the Ws break up
i just think you dont like seeing the hard black and white numbers in front of you because its easy to whitewash over them with generalities otherwise.