• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs 8) Portland Trailblazers

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Kerr was smoking weed to deal with his issues? Do they bring Luke Walton back in his absense?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the emergence of McCaw and Clark's improved play, along with the points about the Dubs' bigs that @tlance pointed out, the Warriors might have a better bench this year then last.
And Iggy did something different this season vs. last season. Clearly he's been prepping throughout the year for a deep playoff run. It's showing!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting wiggy to go wack & pucker up to kiss LeBron's rear end is a given. No coffee for me though (that shit's nasty) but great call on the iced tea. I just gotta refreshing glass of that stuff.

:kermit:

I go through about a gallon every 2-3 days.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't even deserve a real response

Congrats buddy. I guess you didnt watch the 1st half. That defense wasnt their finest. They got a cakewalk to Finals IMO Houston and SA arent playing good ball. Kawhi is though

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Iggy did something different this season vs. last season. Clearly he's been prepping throughout the year for a deep playoff run. It's showing!

looked good last night for sure. how many breakaway flushes did he get...?

#jammincorpse

#mustbethecoroner

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Kerr seriously alright? He is very young for having this bad of issues that he has sat out so many games in his short career as a coach. Hope he is alright, what is the extent here?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr isn't really needed for coaching at this point, but he's important as how he deals with Draymond.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr can't get some kind of special procedure done for his back?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Kerr seriously alright? He is very young for having this bad of issues that he has sat out so many games in his short career as a coach. Hope he is alright, what is the extent here?

Basically it seems like his decision to have back surgery was a terrible idea and now he's paying for it unfortunately

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr isn't really needed for coaching at this point, but he's important as how he deals with Draymond.
Just like many AAU coaches are pointless. Just roll the ball out there and let the best athletes/players run the game.

Of course the NBA is different in that these are grown men getting paid millions to play a game they know like they back of their hand and have played their entire lives. Yeah NBA coaches may be the least important of the coaches in all of pro sports.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically it seems like his decision to have back surgery was a terrible idea and now he's paying for it unfortunately

That is too bad. He has a great shot to win 2 titles in just 3 years of coaching. He is on pace to beat out Jackson.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like many AAU coaches are pointless. Just roll the ball out there and let the best athletes/players run the game.

Of course the NBA is different in that these are grown men getting paid millions to play a game they know like they back of their hand and have played their entire lives. Yeah NBA coaches may be the least important of the coaches in all of pro sports.

I disagree. NBA coaches are very important. Especially in the playoffs. Making on the fly adjustments, making adjustments after each game, and most importantly drawing up set plays when it is needed.

Tell Lakers fans coaches are not important after they just went through a couple of years with Byron Scott and Mike Brown as their coach

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. NBA coaches are very important. Especially in the playoffs. Making on the fly adjustments, making adjustments after each game, and most importantly drawing up set plays when it is needed.

Tell Lakers fans coaches are not important after they just went through a couple of years with Byron Scott and Mike Brown as their coach
Really you have Tyrone Lue in his first year as head coach winning the title. David Blatt with zero NBA coaching experience comes in and takes a team to the finals. Its about the roster more then anything.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats buddy. I guess you didnt watch the 1st half. That defense wasnt their finest. They got a cakewalk to Finals IMO Houston and SA arent playing good ball. Kawhi is though

Cakewalk... for us? lol. I don't even wanna hear you talk about cakewalk lmao

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kerr factor is a bit tricky. I don't think Kerr's coming back for the playoffs. Luckily for the Dubs, Kerr's laid the ground work and the culture for this team for Mike Brown to walk into - so he should only have to focus on the defensive play calling and hope his assistants bail him out on the offensive side. Kerr will be their for practices and film sessions from what I've heard. The really concerning aspect though is the in-game adjustments, which are definitely going to take a hit, as well as relating to players - particularly Green and Curry. The Splash bros. respect Kerr because he's of the same mold as him. The Green factor is going to be another interesting one because I'm not sure of what type of relationship Green has with Mike Brown.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kerr factor is a bit tricky. I don't think Kerr's coming back for the playoffs. Luckily for the Dubs, Kerr's laid the ground work and the culture for this team for Mike Brown to walk into - so he should only have to focus on the defensive play calling and hope his assistants bail him out on the offensive side. Kerr will be their for practices and film sessions from what I've heard. The really concerning aspect though is the in-game adjustments, which are definitely going to take a hit, as well as relating to players - particularly Green and Curry. The Splash bros. respect Kerr because he's of the same mold as him. The Green factor is going to be another interesting one because I'm not sure of what type of relationship Green has with Mike Brown.

Mike Brown will fuck it up somehow. Great defensive coach and everything else he sucks at. Yes, Kerr laid the ground work but Brown could fuck up a wet dream.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SOMEbody's gotta call the timeouts