• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would u be happy with a lay down performance tonight

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lay down here and next week against Eags is not a good recipe to enter your playoff run.. with two losses. Chemistry is broken not to mention egos. On the other hand you stave off any injury and push Redskins farther on the brink. A team I believe, though none a Cowboy fan would admit too, is a team you guys do not want to face again. What would you like to see Cowboys do tonight? All answers welcomed.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Elliot doesn't play much and has a slow game only because I need him to not score very many fantasy points! :)

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd use Dak and Zeke sparingly. Give Romo some game reps this week and next.

Look at what happened to Carr and Mariotta.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this thread still up?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this thread still up?
Because I posed a fair and honest question dickrod. Sorry it aint ur usually slurp post u gravitate towards. Broaden ur mind some and give feedback or stay off. Not hard really.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not certain Jerry Jones, team owner, gm, hc, dc, oc, team physician and water boy wont tell his team to lay down and be pile drived by the Lions. We make playoffs and win his team will be facing ours again... doubt he really wants that for numerous reasons... one being he fears the red machine. Played them tuff both games and we wont be an easy put out. Plus we take out the Cowboys 100% of the time in the post season. Its what we do.

And this is why Redskin fans have the worst fan base. Not only does he think a playoff win against Dallas 34 years ago means anything now, but he actually has the audacity to suggest they will even beat Seattle, a team that has even more playoff wins against them than the Redskins do against Dallas, and way more recent. And in Seattle.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I posed a fair and honest question dickrod. Sorry it aint ur usually slurp post u gravitate towards. Broaden ur mind some and give feedback or stay off. Not hard really.
So a Redskin fan comes to our board and makes a troll post, and then has the audacity to tell me to stay on topic. If I did the same shit on the Washington Board, I would have been banned.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, who twisted ur panties in a knot... this is far from a troll post.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lay down here and next week against Eags is not a good recipe to enter your playoff run.. with two losses. Chemistry is broken not to mention egos. On the other hand you stave off any injury and push Redskins farther on the brink. A team I believe, though none a Cowboy fan would admit too, is a team you guys do not want to face again. What would you like to see Cowboys do tonight? All answers welcomed.
I'll answer your shitty thread anyway.

1. Chemistry will not be broken if they lose two straight games. This is just retarded thinking.
2. Teams have went into the playoffs with losses before and were just fine.
3. The Redskins are a shitty team, but however, I would love to see them miss the playoffs so shitty pieces of shit like you will go away.
4. You are getting way too fucking far ahead of yourself. You have to win a playoff game first before even talking about facing the Cowboys you stupid piece of shit. It's just like Washington fans to be so focused on anything Dallas before they even lock up a playoff spot, let alone win a playoff game in Seattle or ATL which has absolutely no chance of happening with shitty ass Cousins and that defense.
5. Even if the Cowboys win tonight, the Redskins will probably blow it again at home next week just like against Carolina. If you think Eli and company are gonna lay down for you next week, you are smoking crack. The Giants are not gonna wanna head into Wildcard Weekend with two straight losses.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here that likes your ass.
That never stops a troll

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight and next week are what you call "gravy"...
Nice to know the Redskin trolls have gone from a glimmer of hope for their own team to 100% lets root against the Cowboys...Seems like closed up shop down in DC...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think a team who is 12 and 2 and has a first round bye and home field throughout wouldnt be so tightly wound. I would think u guys would be lucy goosy. Perhaps u guys realize Prescott is only fools gold benefitting off others...and Romo is still a liabilty.... all the more reason to not play offv line starters or zeke tonight. Thinking Garrett... I mean Jerry at least pulls them off in 2nd half. Would be the smart thing to do.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpies better not Lay down... I need new HC.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually teams that lay down the last couple weeks and go into the playoffs flat don't go very far. Colts many times had a history of doing that.

On the other hand, the Saints lost their last three regular season games the year they won the Super Bowl.