• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would u be happy with a lay down performance tonight

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer your shitty thread anyway.

1. Chemistry will not be broken if they lose two straight games. This is just retarded thinking.
2. Teams have went into the playoffs with losses before and were just fine.
3. The Redskins are a shitty team, but however, I would love to see them miss the playoffs so shitty pieces of shit like you will go away.
4. You are getting way too fucking far ahead of yourself. You have to win a playoff game first before even talking about facing the Cowboys you stupid piece of shit. It's just like Washington fans to be so focused on anything Dallas before they even lock up a playoff spot, let alone win a playoff game in Seattle or ATL which has absolutely no chance of happening with shitty ass Cousins and that defense.
5. Even if the Cowboys win tonight, the Redskins will probably blow it again at home next week just like against Carolina. If you think Eli and company are gonna lay down for you next week, you are smoking crack. The Giants are not gonna wanna head into Wildcard Weekend with two straight losses.
Number 5 only one I agree with.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think a team who is 12 and 2 and has a first round bye and home field throughout wouldnt be so tightly wound. I would think u guys would be lucy goosy. Perhaps u guys realize Prescott is only fools gold benefitting off others...and Romo is still a liabilty.... all the more reason to not play offv line starters or zeke tonight. Thinking Garrett... I mean Jerry at least pulls them off in 2nd half. Would be the smart thing to do.

I agree with this.

This will be the first of 2 games against the Lions, and there's no need to expose Dak and Zeke to headhunting linebackers when there's nothing to gain.

Send Romo out there in the second half to take the beating.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 5 only one I agree with.
Redskins went into the playoffs last year on a 4 game winning streak. They were white hot. Such scary. So much chemistry. Got absolutely dusted at home by the Packers on Wildcard Weekend. The Redskins won 7 straight in 2012 to end the year. Got dusted by Seattle in the playoffs at home. Please tell me again why the fuck it matters to go in the playoffs winning or losing? Anything that happens in the regular season means fucking nothing in the playoffs. I prefer health. I rather the Cowboys go into the playoffs healthy than worry about going in there hot just because a bunch of trolls and analysts think a team needs to go into the playoffs playing well. If it were up to me, the Cowboys starters only play the first half tonight and none of next week. I don't care about some preconceived notion that you have to play all your guys. Who gives a fuck if they go 3 weeks without football. If they lose in the Divisional, it won't be because of that, it would be because they got outplayed and lost to a better team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually is an interesting question. As a general fan the answer is easy. they should play to win tonight.
As a Cowboys fan it is a bit harder. No one wants to see the cowboys have an injury (such as Carr's) which safe thinking says sit them or play them sparingly. However when you talk to most Football players they often talk of momentum & Chemistry. So the answer lies within your belief of those two things & how much you think they make a difference. personally I hope the cowboys play the Lions game to win. If a large lead or behind by a large margin, start sitting players. If it is a good game rather have the winners mentality as for once Coach Garrett has shown, instead of just playing not to lose. I firmly believe in the mental mindset as a key to good & bad luck. of course if an injury happens along the way, I (if I were the coach) would be branded the stupidest person on earth. However if the mental make up took us to the superbowl, I would be considered brave & smart. This is the risk of the NFL. The final game however, I would play like a tune up or preseason game. A few series at most for the key participants, & let the back ups try & win it.
Hope this answers your question, but honestly I could argue for either side of this question.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say a "lay down" performance. That is not what a competitor does. And its inflammatory to the fans.

I would characterize this as: let's see as many other Cowboys as we can in game situations during the next two weeks to see what we have.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the defense is playing in a preseason game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec mad as fuck.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez!! That is why we need him!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess the cowboys agreed with me & keep the winning mentality. Kept the starters in until the 4th & 21pt lead.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec is happy now. Can't wait to laugh at Washington losing next week if Giants play to win.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys always happy to help the Redskins get in the playoffs and get stomped.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think a team who is 12 and 2 and has a first round bye and home field throughout wouldnt be so tightly wound. I would think u guys would be lucy goosy. Perhaps u guys realize Prescott is only fools gold benefitting off others...and Romo is still a liabilty.... all the more reason to not play offv line starters or zeke tonight. Thinking Garrett... I mean Jerry at least pulls them off in 2nd half. Would be the smart thing to do.
I don't think anyone on here is very concerned about the next two weeks. I think you are confusing people responding to a moron with something else:noidea:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec is happy now. Can't wait to laugh at Washington losing next week if Giants play to win.
Even better will be a Washington win, then have GB and Detroit TIE. The Skids win will have them popping champagne, the TIE will knock them out of post season.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we just might get stomped in the playoffs if we're fortunate enough to get in, but we wouldn't ever know that unless we're playing. Just like the lottery,, to win anything at all you gotta be playing. Enjoy your regular season.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

13-2 now!! lol.........troll

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we just might get stomped in the playoffs if we're fortunate enough to get in, but we wouldn't ever know that unless we're playing. Just like the lottery,, to win anything at all you gotta be playing. Enjoy your regular season.
Getting the Redskins again would be like getting a second playoff bye..