• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst defense ever

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the OL and RB's I saw a lot of quit last night. I thought JG had fixed the quit issues but it is rearing it's head again. Come this draft, I see safety as a MUST HAVE.

:agree:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the OL and RB's I saw a lot of quit last night. I thought JG had fixed the quit issues but it is rearing it's head again. Come this draft, I see safety as a MUST HAVE.

safety has been a must have for 5 years now
Maybe ole jerry will allow Sean Lee in the offseason coaches meetings and input on the players we bring in next season. Effort and a desire to excel remain key ingredients,,,,even at this level.
Fuck Bruce Carter

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice Jerrah said today: "I assure you that well be doing some different things up againt green bay". I wish he would just stfu and retire.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes the defense sucks. thats a given. But I keep going back to who is making the calls to abandon the run. We go away from it when the game is still within reach, then come back to it in the 4th and it pays instant dividends. This should have been a 40 rush game easily.

And I dont think Romo was that sharp. That busted block where he just threw the ball in the grass on 4th down was a head scratcher.

More Murray, all the time.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that I saw a ton of quit last night, outside of a few defenders. I think we might be confusing a lack of talent with a lack of effort in some of these cases.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that I saw a ton of quit last night, outside of a few defenders. I think we might be confusing a lack of talent with a lack of effort in some of these cases.

I 100% agree

but thats why I dont feel so bad about last night.

10 degrees below zero will do that. Thats the whole purpose of home field advantage

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see that either

Other than Murray I thought he was the best player on the field last night

Agree but that isnt really saying much. There was Murray, and then everyone else.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes the defense sucks. thats a given. But I keep going back to who is making the calls to abandon the run. We go away from it when the game is still within reach, then come back to it in the 4th and it pays instant dividends. This should have been a 40 rush game easily.

And I dont think Romo was that sharp. That busted block where he just threw the ball in the grass on 4th down was a head scratcher.

More Murray, all the time.

Going back to at least the playoffs in Minnesota, we are sooo bad at dealing with any kind of blitz.
I don't know if it's Romo and his hot reads or what. Blitzing is supposed to be a gamble and yet every teams gets dealt 21 doing it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see that either

Other than Murray I thought he was the best player on the field last night

I've never seen Romo quit, so I agree with that one, but I totally disagree on the 2nd best player on the field last night. His first two TDs traveled about 3 yards each (I didn't see the Beasley TD). He had overthrows, panic throws, poor throws...All completely understandable because of the weather I guess, but still shows he didn't have a good game IMO. All this with an OL that played very well last night

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen Romo quit, so I agree with that one, but I totally disagree on the 2nd best player on the field last night. His first two TDs traveled about 3 yards each (I didn't see the Beasley TD). He had overthrows, panic throws, poor throws...All completely understandable because of the weather I guess, but still shows he didn't have a good game IMO. All this with an OL that played very well last night

I continue to say group effort. One play it's this and the next it's that. More often that not it's the players and their effort/execution to the play called, BUT there are times each game the coaching decisions/play calls come into play. Chinese Fire Drill remains for this team just seconds before the snap WAAAAAAAY to often. Blitz packages still give this team fits. Last night, max blitz on 3rd and long and Murray is running out for a safety valve?.....Group Effort

Dez can not get consistently open. He continues to be a basic school yard receiver with off the chart physical talents. I don't blame Romo for not wanting to throw jump balls his way all day. Mile Austin is a joke. He can't get open either and appears to have no desire to change anything about his game. I WAS WRONG!. Miles Austin needs to go first boat out this offseason. Complacency has no place on any football team and Miles Austin defines that this season. What a joke...playing to his new defined role of #2 wide, accepting it, and being piss poor at it. It all pays the same, right Miles?

GROUP EFFORT and the oline continues to be the least of this teams problems, but they have their problems at times.

Total group effort, Total team effort with Jerry Jones as the figurehead.
LOL...You have to be a longtime fan to endure all that is Jerry cause I sure hate almost every aspect of this team and have for some time now.

ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally disagree. This was a game where the offense needed to step up and put up many points on the bear's suckie defense. Against that defense the Cowboys should have put up at least 38 points. Total team effort. Coaching sucked, Defense really sucked, Romo sucked and once again the coaching sucked. I guess its too much to ask to keep running the ball when you RB is rushing for over 7 yards per pop.
Once again Ware didn't show up, and this time it was a beat up mediocure team. And in the endwe have to listen to a moronic owner who doesn't know football answering all the questions instead of the head coach. The whole routine has gotton old since jerry fired Jimmy won with Switzer. Told you all to stick a fork in them after the Detroit game and blow this whole thing up at the end of the year. Its over for this year. Cowboys suck and we are not going anywhere.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this on an ESPN tweet. I'm sure it's been said, but here you go anyway:

"Tonight was the 5th time this season the Cowboys have allowed at least 490 yards. No other team has 2 such games."

Wow, We continue to do shit that no one has ever done and that no one wants to be known for doing. Two years ago it was the record for blowing double digit 4th Qtr leads. Earlier this year it was the 400 yard passers. Now this one also. For the first time all year I will officially call Philly the favorite to win the East.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Romo all you want too. Its not fucking fair. McNown hasnt moved off his spot yet. Its time to give BJJ his due- Ware fucking sucks. You can thank Witten for those those last 7 before half. Nice drop old man. A career back up is making our 50 million dollar CB look like Lance Frazier. Hey Carr, why didnt you just stay in Dallas where it was warmer. Hell you ought to be warm by now- you have been torched all night long. But as usual Romo will gladly take the blame for this shit. Marinelli, Kiffen- suck my ass
Romo has to take some blame here. He has be out played many times this year by inferior QB's.:L

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has to take some blame here. He has be out played many times this year by inferior QB's.:L

How can romo be blamed at all for this game????? Chicago never punted!!!!! It was 100000% the d. It just that simple!

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can romo be blamed at all for this game????? Chicago never punted!!!!! It was 100000% the d. It just that simple!

Agreed. 11/20 for 100 has to be some kind of efficiency record.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great coaches adjust their schemes to the talent on hand. It is obvious that kiffen sucks. A hasbeen

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great coaches adjust their schemes to the talent on hand. It is obvious that kiffen sucks. A hasbeen

Ok Monte has a awful defense riddled with injuries and just exactly what talent do we have on defense that is healthy? Carr, Scandrick, its not on the Dl or Lbing core or safety

Monte has a awful defense but the man has forgot more about football than you, me or anybody on this board has ever known.

The only thing that's obvious to me is that The Cowboys talent was overrated again by fans , Media , and their GM to get the job done with any type of injury plagued season

JMHO

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. I expected Romo and the offense to at least keep pace vs. the Bears pourus and banged up defense. I guess only back up qb's in this league perform instead of 3 and outs.