• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst defense ever

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame Romo all you want too. Its not fucking fair. McNown hasnt moved off his spot yet. Its time to give BJJ his due- Ware fucking sucks. You can thank Witten for those those last 7 before half. Nice drop old man. A career back up is making our 50 million dollar CB look like Lance Frazier. Hey Carr, why didnt you just stay in Dallas where it was warmer. Hell you ought to be warm by now- you have been torched all night long. But as usual Romo will gladly take the blame for this shit. Marinelli, Kiffen- suck my ass

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Blame Romo all you want too. Its not fucking fair. McNown hasnt moved off his spot yet. Its time to give BJJ his due- Ware fucking sucks. You can thank Witten for those those last 7 before half. Nice drop old man. A career back up is making our 50 million dollar CB look like Lance Frazier. Hey Carr, why didnt you just stay in Dallas where it was warmer. Hell you ought to be warm by now- you have been torched all night long. But as usual Romo will gladly take the blame for this shit. Marinelli, Kiffen- suck my ass
This one is on Jerrah....he wasted a first and second round pick on Mo. He fired Rob Ryan and hired Monte. He has not addressed the safety position and he overpaid Carr. Ware is a shell of himself.......this is the worst defense in the history if the Cowboys!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically this is the worst defense since the 1964 Cowboys.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs starts next week, every game from here on out is a MUST WIN....:gaah:

#SAME SHIT DIFFERENT YEAR :L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we take a fucking kneee on this next drive and try to run the fucking clock out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we made McNown a very rich man

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Ryan should've never been fired. Look at how he has the Saints defense playing. The Cowboys have talent but Kiffin is no longer a viable defensive coordinator. He sucked at USC for Gods sake. Jerrah is ultimately the problem and will always be that until he hires an actual GM.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Ryan should've never been fired. Look at how he has the Saints defense playing. The Cowboys have talent but Kiffin is no longer a viable defensive coordinator. He sucked at USC for Gods sake. Jerrah is ultimately the problem and will always be that until he hires an actual GM.

To be fair, I think Garrett had a lot of input when it came to Kiffin.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a good team with a decent defense......... Go out and draft all defensive players fire your HC and make Ray Horton your HC.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Careful what you wish for agreeing with me. I'm football clueless, remember? :lol:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I think Garrett had a lot of input when it came to Kiffin.

I live in the metroplex and listen to Jerrah constantly being optimistic about this team. "We are still in position to do what we want to do." If you are a .500 team and you make the playoffs, is that good enough for you? Being 8-8, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, should be unacceptable. This isn't even my team but come on, Jerry is the problem here.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the metroplex and listen to Jerrah constantly being optimistic about this team. "We are still in position to do what we want to do." If you are a .500 team and you make the playoffs, is that good enough for you? Being 8-8, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, should be unacceptable. This isn't even my team but come on, Jerry is the problem here.

Try telling that to the Jerry jones Kool aid drinkers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course. Afterall he threw for OVER 100 yards and 55% comp. No fault there at all.
The line played well and Murray played well. Everyone else sucked and Romo is right in the middle of the sucked group.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget how he always finds a way of letting us know who messed up in his passive aggressive way. Pointed out Murray twice and all he had to do was throw the friggin ball to him to complete the pass. Calls out the D by stating that they only had a few possessions and that you go into the game thinking you can stop the other team, or whatever he said. The defense sucked for sure. We all saw it, but I bet they didn't appreciate him pointing it out after his stellar game, especially when half the defense was working at the local grocery store 3 months ago. What a leader...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is gonna suck until Jerrah quits using high picks on tight ends and receivers. It was not necessary to burn a 2nd and 3rd rounders on skill players, especially when the draft was loa.ded with defenders

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Afterall he threw for OVER 100 yards and 55% comp. No fault there at all.
The line played well and Murray played well. Everyone else sucked and Romo is right in the middle of the sucked group.

Agree. Watching Romo last night I got the feeling he didn't want to play in that game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

musta been the 3 TD passes and the fantasy point values....:yahoo:

maybe Wilcox is out of position and doesn't know the coverage's, but I'd much rather go down with some talent than play a guy who doesn't belong in the NFL. #38 is the worst safety I've ever seen and he continues to gets snaps. #20 remains lost and #54 is a quitter.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
musta been the 3 TD passes and the fantasy point values....:yahoo:

maybe Wilcox is out of position and doesn't know the coverage's, but I'd much rather go down with some talent than play a guy who doesn't belong in the NFL. #38 is the worst safety I've ever seen and he continues to gets snaps. #20 remains lost and #54 is a quitter.

Outside of the OL and RB's I saw a lot of quit last night. I thought JG had fixed the quit issues but it is rearing it's head again. Come this draft, I see safety as a MUST HAVE.