• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do fans of fast paced offenses whine when defenses...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't forget beating you at Autzen the season before!! He's "fucked the Ducks" coming and going!!:laugh3:

God you got me boiling now. Although I equally hate our kicker for that game as I do for Kiffin somehow pulling it out at Autzen.

Kiffin just jumped Colorado for the #3 spot.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faking injuries is dishonest.

Nice to know that you believe people should be dishonest if there is an advantage to be had.

Sure do! All the rules favor the offense. Go for it! You're not going to see it done one percent of the time but I think they should do it. Is every aspect of the game honest?

If they would come with a rule that gave the defense some rights to substitute but still keep the pace going I would be fine with it but until then go for it!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure do! All the rules favor the offense. Go for it! You're not going to see it done one percent of the time but I think they should do it. Is every aspect of the game honest?

If they would come with a rule that gave the defense some rights to substitute but still keep the pace going I would be fine with it but until then go for it!

are you Saban's bastard child? Because you sound just like his whining about fast paced offenses.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you got me boiling now. Although I equally hate our kicker for that game as I do for Kiffin somehow pulling it out at Autzen.

Kiffin just jumped Colorado for the #3 spot.

:becky:

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're definitely trolling.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitchers are scattered throughout the Hall of Fame who threw scuff balls, spit balls threw at batters,etc etc. Part of the game. If a player lays down to slow down these offenses because no rules protect them we have NO proof their not injured. Do we?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. So, actually, this thread should be titled, "PAC teams are pussies that fake injuries". Down here in SEC country, we don't need to do that, nor do we pay much attention to what PAC teams do.

:suds:

Guess you didn't see the video of the NY Giants player faking his injury..?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitchers are scattered throughout the Hall of Fame who threw scuff balls, spit balls threw at batters,etc etc. Part of the game. If a player lays down to slow down these offenses because no rules protect them we have NO proof their not injured. Do we?

Awesome. So, I can assume that you have zero problems at all with Cam Newton and Auburn and whether or not he got paid....

just part of the game.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And in football, players are taught to get away with anything they can do, without getting caught, on EVERY play. There is nothing new about bending rules, or breaking them, to gain advantage in any sport.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. So, I can assume that you have zero problems at all with Cam Newton and Auburn and whether or not he got paid....

just part of the game.

:lame: Is murder the same as stealing bubble gum in your world?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the OP's sentiment that all of the rule changes are in favor of the offense and this game is starting to become a shadow of itself. At some point you have to say that the defense has a right to do something to make things somewhat balanced.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: Is murder the same as stealing bubble gum in your world?

No but cheating is cheating.

Does make me wonder....

would you feel the same way if it was an Auburn player faking an injury?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who votes that I should give Tony another public fucking so he can go into seclusion for a month like last time?

I wont go after BamaTee because he is an ebuddy from way cBS and I know exactly what he is up to...

But i am considering giving Tony the bidness

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who vites that I should give Tony another public fucking so he can go into seclusion for a month like last time?

I wont go after BamaTee because he is an ebuddy from way cBS and I know exactly what he is up to...

But i am considering giving Tony the bidness

Bring it on. Show us all how a good moderator behaves on a message board.