• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the AFC West?

Who will win the AFC West

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see, the NFL, ESPN are reporting that Talib has told 2 stories, the latest as of earlier today was that he shot himself by accident.
But you know more than all those reporters, we should disregard anything they say negative about the Donkeys until we hear from you !!
Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they are also reporting that in fact the deal has been technically taken off the table, explaining that Miller is not happy with it, and has 2 choices, sign the franchise and take the 14 mil this yr and hope to get a deal done later, or it is a possibility that he could sit out the whole season forcing them to make a deal or let him walk because they can't franchise him a second time if he sits out the yr...
But again we should check with their overseer cd know it all first before we believe any of these highly trained paid pros that you deem hacks....
Oh that's rich !!!!
And to ease your mind, I don't give a rat pellet what those bullet shooting child murderers up there do with their stall of Donkeys, I'm saying what is being reported by pros and you are trying to discount it all media hype...
Congratulations, you are now on the same level as a delusional Pats fan I know of on here...

Again I said all we have to go by right now is the official police report. It is not hard to look it up. It is public information. Right now what it says is that Talib was the victim in a shooting and the shooter is unknown. Beyond that we know nothing so not going to speculate on what happened until we know more information. You know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

And no NFL Network did not report the contract was taken off the table. In fact they are reporting the very opposite. Rand Getlin one of NFL Networks top reporters has said very clearly the deal is not off the table and that Miller and the Broncos have agreed on the outward structure of the deal in the years and total money but are still working on getting the guaranteed money side of it figured out. Same thing with what all the Bronco reporters have been saying for the last couple of days. The one who started the rumor that it was taken off the table is the head guy for PFT who is known to exaggerate stories and has gotten in major trouble in the past for doing just that. Heck even the Broncos coaches acknowledged the two sides are still talking right now trying to see what they can get figured out. So when the actual team talks about it, Miller himself has mentioned that they are still hopeful something will get done, NFL Network has said they are still working on getting it done, and the local writers all say they are still at the negotiating table yeah sorry not going to pay much attention to you making some bold claims.

Also they can franchise him if he sits out.

For a guy who doesn't give a rats pellet about our team you sure seem to write a lot about them. Heck I think you talk more about the Broncos and the Patriots than most of our own fans do on this site and you definitely talk about those two teams way more than your own. So not really lining up when you say "I don't care" when you just can't stop talking about the Broncos and Patriots. If you didn't care you wouldn't put yourself into every conversation about the two teams that pops up on this site yet everywhere I see the Broncos mentioned here comes Oldschool to get in his couple of punches.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who mentioned 2012? Historically that has been the ravens MO. Strong D, strong run. QB = after thought

As for Flacco 2012, even blind squirrels find a nut here and there. Ravens were a boneheaded safety away from going home. Please don't tell me there wasn't luck in 2012.

Two return TDs for Denver that game? Ohh...there was luck alright...

BTW...yes, the QB position theoretically cost the Ravens a championship or two before Flacco got here. McNair killed probably their best defensive year ever in 2006 (better than 2000 in my opinion).

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...yes, the QB position theoretically cost the Ravens a championship or two before Flacco got here. McNair killed probably their best defensive year ever in 2006 (better than 2000 in my opinion).

Flacco has issues too. Don't you remember Ray Lewis and Ed Reed calling him out.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has issues too. Don't you remember Ray Lewis and Ed Reed calling him out.

Much differently than you do. Flacco was carried by the defense his first two years in the league. In my mind, he gets a bit of a pass starting from day 1 as a rookie in the AFC North. I mean hell...Peyton Manning through 28 freaking interceptions his rookie year.

Are you seriously comparing Mark Sanchez to Joe Flacco right now??? It's fine if you are, but there's no point having any further discussion on it. I don't even know why we are talking about Flacco right now. I certainly didn't bring him up.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you probably don't need to tell a HOF QB that

This is all you needed to say.

If your opinion is...that Denver would have won the SB last year with Mark Sanchez as the QB, then again...there's no point in continuing this conversation.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your opinion is...that Denver would have won the SB last year with Mark Sanchez as the QB, then again...there's no point in continuing this conversation.

In my mind, Sanchez gets a bit of a pass starting from day 1 as a rookie in the AFC East until signing on with the Broncos. I mean hell...Peyton Manning through 28 freaking interceptions his rookie year.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me ask you this: in the playoffs last year, Manning was 51-92 (55.4%) for 539 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception, 1 lost fumble. Do you think Sanchez is capable of replicating those numbers?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this: in the playoffs last year, Manning was 51-92 (55.4%) for 539 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception, 1 lost fumble. Do you think Sanchez is capable of replicating those numbers?

I'm not sure why people continue to throw PM's numbers at me as if they are proving a point. It's not that simple. It's not even worth addressing.

One thing I'm not quite sure of though...are Denver fans happy with Sanchez or is it their belief that you can just throw any QB with a pulse in there to guide them to a repeat? Would Denver fans be saying the same things about Kaepernick??? I'm guessing they would.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, in Money's world we should just quit the 2016 season now.

Start sarcasm

All is lost, broncos failed before a single game. Not worth discussing.

End sarcasm

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why people continue to throw PM's numbers at me as if they are proving a point. It's not that simple. It's not even worth addressing.

Not worth addressing, or you're unable to address it? You can keep believing that Manning was instrumental in bringing the Broncos the Super Bowl, when the reality is that Denver really just needed a qb that wouldn't turn it over and the defense did the rest. What Manning did for Denver this year isn't that difficult for an NFL qb to accomplish. Shoot, you could probably throw me out there and I could go 1-13 on third down in the Super Bowl.

One thing I'm not quite sure of though...are Denver fans happy with Sanchez or is it their belief that you can just throw any QB with a pulse in there to guide them to a repeat? Would Denver fans be saying the same things about Kaepernick??? I'm guessing they would.

First, I don't think any Denver fan has said that we expect to repeat. It's extremely hard to win one Super Bowl, let alone two in a row. So personally I don't expect to repeat, although I do expect Denver to be in the mix.

Second, the strength of the team is the defense. The Broncos also made steps to improve their running game this year which hopefully work out. So in that sense having Sanchez as your qb isn't the worst thing in the world because we don't need him to be great to win. And yeah, I do think the Broncos could be pretty decent with Kaepernick, too.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, in Money's world we should just quit the 2016 season now.

Start sarcasm

All is lost, broncos failed before a single game. Not worth discussing.

End sarcasm

I'll leave and let you guys continue your Mark Sanchez circle jerk...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth addressing, or you're unable to address it? You can keep believing that Manning was instrumental in bringing the Broncos the Super Bowl, when the reality is that Denver really just needed a qb that wouldn't turn it over and the defense did the rest. What Manning did for Denver this year isn't that difficult for an NFL qb to accomplish. Shoot, you could probably throw me out there and I could go 1-13 on third down in the Super Bowl.

First, I don't think any Denver fan has said that we expect to repeat. It's extremely hard to win one Super Bowl, let alone two in a row. So personally I don't expect to repeat, although I do expect Denver to be in the mix.

Second, the strength of the team is the defense. The Broncos also made steps to improve their running game this year which hopefully work out. So in that sense having Sanchez as your qb isn't the worst thing in the world because we don't need him to be great to win. And yeah, I do think the Broncos could be pretty decent with Kaepernick, too.

Hopefully Sanchez isn't worse than this Peyton Manning had the worst season of any Super Bowl-winning QB

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll leave and let you guys continue your Mark Sanchez circle jerk...
In your mind do Broncos fans think Sanchez is the second coming of Elway? It's hilarious to me that Broncos fans reaction to Sanchez of "not great, could be worse though, hopefully Lynch pans out quickly" is something you would label a "circle jerk."