• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Think Broncos Will Select as Head Coach?

Who Do You Believe Broncos Will Select as HC?

• Aaron Glenn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Getsy

• Kellen Moore

• Jonathan Gannon

• Jerod Mayo

• Total voters

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today we will have interviewed 7 of the 10 current candidates. So let's see if there is any consensus here on a front runner.

This poll is who you believe Broncos will select - NOT who you want them to select.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feeling. All I’m hearing is Quinn, but I think that’s just media speculation more than anything else. Paton is putting in the work and it’s hard to gauge exactly where his head is at.

I’m fine with any of the choices except Quinn. His track record isn’t great, especially his handling of the QB position. The one QB he coached regressed badly under him. I want a coach that can develop a QB. Not Fangio 2.0.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you all know my gut keeps telling me Kevin O'Connell but my voice isn't signing one single name to me yet... I am hoping one day I wake up and I figure out who we REALLY should hire. ;) Maybe it will be in my dreams.

I have no front runner of who I want but for some reason Kevin O'Connell sticks into my head of who we go with mostly because like I said. I feel like we never grab the most popular or least popular of the group.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you all know my gut keeps telling me Kevin O'Connell but my voice isn't signing one single name to me yet... I am hoping one day I wake up and I figure out who we REALLY should hire. ;) Maybe it will be in my dreams.

I have no front runner of who I want but for some reason Kevin O'Connell sticks into my head of who we go with mostly because like I said. I feel like we never grab the most popular or least popular of the group.

I don’t really have any partiality towards O’Connell aside from having used him as my QB on Madden back in his playing days. I like picking the lower rated players and making them good. And he was one of the lowest rated QBs back in the day.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say who I think they will select but I will say that 7 of the 8 coaches remaining in the playoffs are offensive coaches and that seems to be the trend. I would love to see an offensive head coach with a seasoned DC.

I hope they go with Hackett as he is an offensive coach and from everything I read a tremendous reader that can reach just about everyone. Seems to have "IT".

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit to liking Hackett - he will be a fine addition. My guess is still Brian Callahan.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit to liking Hackett - he will be a fine addition. My guess is still Brian Callahan.
Question - is Callahan’s tenure in Denver seen as a positive or a detriment to his candidacy with this FO?

PS, I would have no problems embracing his HC status if hired.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question - is Callahan’s tenure in Denver seen as a positive or a detriment to his candidacy with this FO?
I'm guessing good. I don't think Paton feels a need to change the culture - he wants someone who will take what's in place and make them winners.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing good. I don't think Paton feels a need to change the culture - he wants someone who will take what's in place and make them winners.
I expected you being a Quinn guy? RU surprised Paton didn't interview 2 or 3 retreads at minimum in this process?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but hear Chris Berman if we did hire Bieniemy. "Eric sleeping with the enemy", because that is sorta what this hire would be like. ;)
Bienemy was a Colorado Buff - they don't come any better than that.

I wish Bienemy would get his shot - how many times has he been the black interviewed? Bienemy ought to consider jumping to at team as the OC who calls his own plays - to break the curse. Maybe that is a little scary when you don't have Mahomes has your QB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish Bienemy would get his shot - how many times has he been the black interviewed? Bienemy ought to consider jumping to at team as the OC who calls his own plays - to break the curse. Maybe that is a little scary when you don't have Mahomes has your QB.

Yes, I remember. He was one of the better college players when I was a kid. Wore #1... Was a better college then NFL player. Not that he was a bad NFL player.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you remember what they called him at CU?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember what they called him at CU?

I remember but I will let Mingo answer since it was directed at him.

When I think of my youth and first following college football two of the best playmakers I can remember were Raghib "Rocket" Ismail and Eric "*******" Bieniemy. Both with the famous nicknames.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember but I will let Mingo answer since it was directed at him.

When I think of my youth and first following college football two of the best playmakers I can remember were Raghib "Rocket" Ismail and Eric "*******" Bieniemy. Both with the famous nicknames.
Dickface?