• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5: Bears at Colts GAME THREAD

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has a man-crush on Cameron Meredith. FFS

He looked legit on quite a few of those plays, no doubt. Fumble was, needless to say, really damn bad though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked legit on quite a few of those plays, no doubt. Fumble was, needless to say, really damn bad though.

Ya, that and the last play. Jeffrey is still first option, and he was wiiiiide open.

O should run thru Howard and Jeffrey, with a sprinkling of Royal, Miller and Meredith.

I will say that the kid was impressive today, and it makes sense to go to the guy that nobody on the D is worried about, so to speak, but I don't like it, on the "do-or-die" play of the game.

TD if he even CONSIDERS looking AJ's way on that last play.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Barth should need to find his own way home, preferably not Chicago home.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that and the last play. Jeffrey is still first option, and he was wiiiiide open.

O should run thru Howard and Jeffrey, with a sprinkling of Royal, Miller and Meredith.

I will say that the kid was impressive today, and it makes sense to go to the guy that nobody on the D is worried about, so to speak, but I don't like it, on the "do-or-die" play of the game.

TD if he even CONSIDERS looking AJ's way on that last play.

Yeah... that really sucks man. I can't believe he didn't see him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya dude, he is dog shit.

Potentially cost us overtime with that miss... Had two shots at it.

Inexcusable. His confidence is clearly shot. I have no idea how you keep him on.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a tough loss to swallow yesterday.

Needed that one to string the season out a little longer, tho the way Green Bay and Minny's Defenses are playing.....we prolly don't stand a chance against either.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a must win. Not necessarily from a playoff standpoint, but Bears had multiple chances to win that game and should have. I liked the pressure the D got on Luck, but Luck has been getting the shit kicked out of him since he joined the league. The run game also looked good.

Like it's been said here before, Meredith had a nice game minus that crucial fumble. Hoyer can't be married to him or any one receiver for that matter. Jeffery was wide open on that final play and Hoyer never even looked his way.

And Barth. WTF. Somebody please explain to me again why they released Gould for this guy?

Bears could just as easily be 3-2 right now. Ugh.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a must win. Not necessarily from a playoff standpoint, but Bears had multiple chances to win that game and should have. I liked the pressure the D got on Luck, but Luck has been getting the shit kicked out of him since he joined the league. The run game also looked good.

Like it's been said here before, Meredith had a nice game minus that crucial fumble. Hoyer can't be married to him or any one receiver for that matter. Jeffery was wide open on that final play and Hoyer never even looked his way.

And Barth. WTF. Somebody please explain to me again why they released Gould for this guy?

Bears could just as easily be 3-2 right now. Ugh.

Yeah, they absolutely should have won that game. So many missed chances in Indy territory where they settled for field goals too. I really don't get why we didn't run Howard more than 16 times. Felt like we got away from him in the red zone. I don't get it...

Felt like the penalties came at the worst possible time too.

Damn, so f'ing frustrating.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have FIRED OC Marc Trestman... didn't even make it through his 2nd year as OC. yikes.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have FIRED OC Marc Trestman... didn't even make it through his 2nd year as OC. yikes.

Back to Canada, or to college... I'm assuming.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a little different when you have Marty Mornhinweg on the staff as an understudy and a coach keeping his head off the chopping block.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marc-trestman.jpg

Looks like he's gonna pull his cock out on the subway and start rubbing it in front of God and everyone.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya dude, he is dog shit.
I think they need to keep him the rest of the year. He might help us lose some more games. I want a top draft pick this year because this team don't stand a chance of making the playoffs. I hope we lose every game this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need to keep him the rest of the year. He might help us lose some more games. I want a top draft pick this year because this team don't stand a chance of making the playoffs. I hope we lose every game this year.

Fuck that...

Losing football games helps nothing. Especially a rebuilding team.

And ESPECIALLY in a year where there's no franchise changing QB out there.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that...

Losing football games helps nothing. Especially a rebuilding team.

And ESPECIALLY in a year where there's no franchise changing QB out there.
Idc. This football team isn't getting any better by winning games. Might as well just go all in on losing when there is absolutely 0 chance we make the playoffs. I'd rather get a superstar and some franchise players from the draft instead and losing a lot makes that more possible.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idc. This football team isn't getting any better by winning games. Might as well just go all in on losing when there is absolutely 0 chance we make the playoffs. I'd rather get a superstar and some franchise players from the draft instead and losing a lot makes that more possible.

You mean like Kevin White? Who's played all of what...4 games in 2 years?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idc. This football team isn't getting any better by winning games.

Wrong. A young team figuring out how to win games is always a good thing.

Its not about where you draft, its how you draft. The Bengals, Browns, Dolphins, Raiders, Bucs, Lions... etc... These are teams that have drafted top 5 and top 10 the majority of the time this side of the century. Where has it gotten them? Patriots, Packers, Steelers... etc... These teams continue to finds gems later on in the draft and later in the first round. They even found their current franchise QB's outside of the top ten in the draft.

You cannot simply continue to hope your team will be the worst in football every year, and then all of the sudden 'poof'! Magically they become good... The team has to improve. We need to see positives, and we need to see this team playing better football as the season goes on.