• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15: Seahawks vs Rams Thread

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blinded by money.png
Poor Poona Ford got fooking tackled :lol: The Ref saw it happen to and just watched it. He just sat there like he was watching a murder happen and was frozen in fear like a deer in headlights. Poona and the Ref were making eye contact and Poona was begging him to just throw the flag. My Uncle who doesn't know anything about football was like I thought the offensive line couldn't tackle people.....

When Stafford saw the Holding starting to happen he immediately ran out of the endzone and the recording shows him go like "OH SHIT safety I better get out of the endzone!"

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battlelyon, welcome to Karma ville, You just doomed your team. Please tell us how you don't believe in Karma I beg of you.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battlelyon, welcome to Karma ville, You just doomed your team. Please tell me how you don't believe in Karma I beg of you.
Can i not enjoy this thread? It is entertaining. I don't care about your questions

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had two drives all game that went for over 27 yards, game wasn't stolen.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had two drives all game that went for over 27 yards, game wasn't stolen.

The Rams also only had two drives over 75 yards all game ( one was gifted ) Plus the Rams had 4 that went for negative yards, Hawks only had 2.
Stepped in a big pile of your own shit there. Let me Guess you didn't know the Rams only had a 7 point lead before the BS no call PI?
download.jpg

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams also only had two drives over 75 yards all game ( one was gifted ) Plus the Rams had 4 that went for negative yards, Hawks only had 2.
Stepped in a big pile of your own shit there. Let me Guess you didn't know the Rams only had a 7 point lead before the BS no call PI?

What are you talking about, Rams had 5

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about when it was 20-10 and Wilson threw a pick in the endzone. Thst was a better scoring opportunity than the dpi

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about, Rams had 5
they had 2 over 75 like I said, but being from Ohio and rooting for the Rams all ready told me all I need to know about you. They had 2. a 86 yarder and the 88 yarder after they called the phantom hold on Bless Austin who pulled off the perfect LoS Jam. ( and Poona Ford got Tackled as Mathew was STANDING in the endzone....Safety )

1-2 in the redzone same as the Hawks. 10-10 tie before the refs gifted 1st down and the game. Want to be a bitch then go be one with your fellow Rams. Thanks bah bye

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about when it was 20-10 and Wilson threw a pick in the endzone. Thst was a better scoring opportunity than the dpi
The DPI No call would have put the Hawks at the 30 with a first down the INT at the end of the game was desperation down 2 scores are you really just ignorant or just "special"?
If you don't respect Dungy's opinion you are clueless.

It's one thing to miss calls in a game it's a completely different thing when they only go one way. Hey on the brighter side PI should be reinstated as a challengeable call next year thanks to the Rams.... again

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DPI No call would have put the Hawks at the 30 with a first down the INT at the end of the game was desperation down 2 scores are you really just ignorant or just "special"?
If you don't respect Dungy's opinion you are clueless.

It's one thing to miss calls in a game it's a completely different thing when they only go one way. Hey on the brighter side PI should be reinstated as a challengeable call next year thanks to the Rams.... again
Yes, the dpi was not called and should have been. It should of been called, who knows what would of happened. Seahawks got hosed but Wilson didn't play that good either

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you go, now you are being cool. Ever since AD and Wilson had a run in the last time these teams played each other he has not been the same.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is saying the offense couldn't have played better. Wilson definitely missed a couple throws that could have been TD's. But that still doesn't excuse the 2 blatant missed calls. The Rams got 10 points directly from those, there is zero disputing that. If they don't call the bs holding on Austin the Rams are punting out of their own end zone, likely giving the Seahawks the ball somewhere around midfield and the PI on Dallas puts Seattle in FG range with a first down.

So could the Seahawks have played better? Sure they could have. But let's not act like the Rams dominated this game. The two teams played pretty evenly on the field with the result being tipped in the Rams favor by 2 awful calls that no NFL officiating crew should have missed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Seahawks defense did more than enough to win this game after halftime. In the WHOLE second half the rams had one good drive 86 yards for a TD. After that they had drives of -1 yard punt, -5 yards Punt, 18 yards FG. ( this was after the Blatant missed PI against the Rams Defense.) Yes i am missing one drive but I gave them the 8 yards and 2 minutes they had before they SHOULD have punted. The Hawks had the Rams at 3rd and 12 ( another negative Drive ) they got the stop and forced a punt ... Oh no the Refs called a Hold on the Hawks Bless Austin after a picture perfect Jam at the LoS. So in other words the Rams had a total of 88 yards ( Hawks had 126 yds and could have been a lot more ) in the second half and a ToP of around 8 minutes if you removed the Bullshit calls. 2 drives 10 points 108 yards and 6 minutes 43 seconds that should have never happened. You take these totals and they have 226 yards for the game and you could most likely add another 40+ yards and 4-6 minutes to the Hawks ToP in the 2nd half which all ready was around 16+ minutes

THE HAWKS DEFENSE PLAYED MORE THAN WELL ENOUGH TO WIN!!!!!

Judge Fudge, why are you being all buddy buddy on the Rams board saying GG and how us Seahawks fans ( most of us ) haven't got a clue? Fooking bullshit ass kissing traitor!

The Good Game is actually a show of class. I was taught win or lose, go over to the other side( even if it's hard to do, eat your pride) and say good game. I do that more often then you think.

The Merry Christmas came from SJ saying in to me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this tweet also, who remembers this?

Some teams are considered the NFL's golden Teams and what sucks for us Hawks fans is those teams include the Rams and the 49ers, two teams in the NFC West. Sucks and hurts for sure but money is money and the NFL loves their money and golden boy teams.

Agreed that was bad but like I said earlier...

The Saints had their chances( Their were 2 but I only remember the overtime) and they didn't capitalize, instead they threw a pick.

I don't get why you guys don't think that those calla were bad. I have repeatedly stated they were. Even calling them Bull Shit at one point.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is saying the offense couldn't have played better. Wilson definitely missed a couple throws that could have been TD's. But that still doesn't excuse the 2 blatant missed calls. The Rams got 10 points directly from those, there is zero disputing that. If they don't call the bs holding on Austin the Rams are punting out of their own end zone, likely giving the Seahawks the ball somewhere around midfield and the PI on Dallas puts Seattle in FG range with a first down.

So could the Seahawks have played better? Sure they could have. But let's not act like the Rams dominated this game. The two teams played pretty evenly on the field with the result being tipped in the Rams favor by 2 awful calls that no NFL officiating crew should have missed.

I'm not saying that the Rsms Dominanted.

They gave us Opportunities that we squandered. That is where my issue is.

Did those penalties help things. Oh Fuck ya

Were those bad Calls. Oh Hell ya

But my issue is with the offense squandering Opportunities

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this tweet also, who remembers this?

Some teams are considered the NFL's golden Teams and what sucks for us Hawks fans is those teams include the Rams and the 49ers, two teams in the NFC West. Sucks and hurts for sure but money is money and the NFL loves their money and golden boy teams.

This play brought the PI challenge the next season, so why the @@&$ did the NFL get ride of that ? You only have so many challenges anyway so it wasn’t slowing the game down… NFL alway’s does stupid shit that should be common sense …

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This play brought the PI challenge the next season, so why the @@&$ did the NFL get ride of that ? You only have so many challenges anyway so it wasn’t slowing the game down… NFL alway’s does stupid shit that should be common sense …
The problem was when the PI was challenged and the play looked like good defense, it was rarely overturned.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the replay of the Hawks game and I would say there were a lot of hideous calls against the Hawks, in fact mind blowing but the offense didn't do themselves any favors. It's been the same problems all year. Quick 3 and outs and a poor conversion rate on third down. I still don't believe Russ's finger is a 100%.