• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15: Seahawks vs Rams Thread

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is also the riskiest move as it could leave the Hawks stuck in the cellar for the next 10 years. This hurts to say this but i myself would rather trade Bobby and Lockett before Wilson but i see the value in trading Wilson as he should net us 3 First, yes three! If Jamal is worth 2 firsts and a 3rd then Wilson is easily worth 3 firsts and a borderline probowl player lol.

If someone offers us three 1st round picks for Russ we should definitely pull the trigger, that would jump start the rebuild …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing this and i dont get it. Freak athlete how? Use him properly how? He's an average at best player living off college hype. We got completely hoodwinked by one of the worst run teams in the league, it should cost the entire front office their heads.

Wilson is making too much money and we aren't going anywhere with him at qb. The risk is worth it.

Jamal is one of the fastest guys in the NFL on the defensive side, he can get after the QB like no other safety in the league… USE HIM to put pressure on the QB, hell make him an outside linebacker.. He’s not at his best sitting back in coverage …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing this and i dont get it. Freak athlete how? Use him properly how? He's an average at best player living off college hype. We got completely hoodwinked by one of the worst run teams in the league, it should cost the entire front office their heads.

Wilson is making too much money and we aren't going anywhere with him at qb. The risk is worth it.

Yeah, and Wilson I don’t think is gonna age particular well, he’s at his best extending play’s with his legs, he’s not a guy that can sit in the pocket and be his best …It’s either now or never, love the guy, but the first thing to go is your legs as we age ..

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, since you've thought the Seahawks have sucked for the better part of their last decade, I'm sure you do think the risk is worth it.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/QUOTE]
Well, since you've thought the Seahawks have sucked for the better part of their last decade, I'm sure you do think the risk is worth it.

Ive been right about the team and the shit show we are witnesses bears that out. Terrible drafting and shit trades have gotten us where we are

Jamal is one of the fastest guys in the NFL on the defensive side, he can get after the QB like no other safety in the league… USE HIM to put pressure on the QB, hell make him

I dont think he is that fast and teams have figured out how to read if he is rushing and stop him. He is done, his impact on the field going forward is going to be negligible at best

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive been right about the team and the shit show we are witnesses bears that out. Terrible drafting and shit trades have gotten us where we are

I dont think he is that fast and teams have figured out how to read if he is rushing and stop him. He is done, his impact on the field going forward is going to be negligible at best
[/QUOTE]

Nah, you send Jamal after the qb he’s like a video game, Problem is we don’t have a D coordinator that dives deep into strategy, we’re predictable… Jamal isn’t a bad guy to have in your team, if you use him to his strengths.. We don’t do that very well.. I’m not happy with the trade though, I hate it with a passion giving up 1st round picks…

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you've been a doomsayer and when something goes wrong you go - "See I was right".

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With a new coach and new schemes, RW will look better. Plus he came back too early from his injury which is why he looks awful at times.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can be a good game manager, but not for $40m a year.