• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14, 2015: Lions @ Rams

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to hand out awards for overpaid knuckleheads, well then Jarod Cook gets my vote over G-Rob all day long and especially on Sunday too! :llama:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoaaaaaa! Easy there, Robinson is making no where near the money that Bradford did, and his contract isnt crippling us like Bradfords, yes yiu need a LT that is going to keep yiur QB upright, but obviously QB is way more important than LT

QB is way more important... Well that's why they make more Dah. Lol now we don't have a QB I think that is more crippling.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoaaaaaa! Easy there, Robinson is making no where near the money that Bradford did, and his contract isnt crippling us like Bradfords, yes yiu need a LT that is going to keep yiur QB upright, but obviously QB is way more important than LT

Yeah I knew the Bradford reference would get this response. Its all good we will move him to guard and find our LT somewhere, maybe Long is available. Moving to the Bradford trade and his contract crippling us. Well really I don't see where we got any relief. Maybe temporarily. With the Foles extension that it would seem took all that away. But know one wants to talk about that. Everyone is so excited about the second round pick. Really!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I knew the Bradford reference would get this response. Its all good we will move him to guard and find our LT somewhere, maybe Long is available. Moving to the Bradford trade and his contract crippling us. Well really I don't see where we got any relief. Maybe temporarily. With the Foles extension that it would seem took all that away. But know one wants to talk about that. Everyone is so excited about the second round pick. Really!!!

Ozark, I really don't care about the pick or anything else, the fact that Bradford has held us back for years, we have finally moved on from him that is the biggest plus. how many more years were we willing to give him to show us something.
Obviously it didn't help this year, but id rather be moving on from him this year than maybe next year or the year after.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB is way more important... Well that's why they make more Dah. Lol now we don't have a QB I think that is more crippling.

Well, I un-ignored you Coug, I can see that will probably be temporary? I think it is funny that you respond to my post even though I couldn't see your comments? talk about a duh moment!

And you just don't get it, yet again, of course QB's make more money, but the references here was that Sammy made a ridiculous amount in the last year that teams paid a ridiculous amount to 1st round picks, so ya Robinsons contract is less to overcome, than Sammys ridiculous contract, DUH! If Sammy was still here, we still wouldn't have a QB, so whats your point? oh that's right, you don't have one!!!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, I really don't care about the pick or anything else, the fact that Bradford has held us back for years, we have finally moved on from him that is the biggest plus. how many more years were we willing to give him to show us something.
Obviously it didn't help this year, but id rather be moving on from him this year than maybe next year or the year after.

Yeah I get it. But we don't have a starting QB. That bothers me. In any trade at minimum you want to swap out even. Ideally you want to get more than you give. You never want to take it in the shorts a la the Redskins. In this case I believe we took it in the shorts. Don't get me wrong I was gung ho when It went down. Foles seemed the prefect fit. But it seems Chip is pretty smart and that pisses me off.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get it. But we don't have a starting QB. That bothers me. In any trade at minimum you want to swap out even. Ideally you want to get more than you give. You never want to take it in the shorts a la the Redskins. In this case I believe we took it in the shorts. Don't get me wrong I was gung ho when It went down. Foles seemed the prefect fit. But it seems Chip is pretty smart and that pisses me off.

Ya, maybe? I still don't believe Chip is that smart, I don't think he wanted Bradford at all, he just ended up getting stuck with him, I think he wanted Marriota all along?
I still think if Sammy was still with us, he would be hurt or even if healthy, we would be right where we are now. So, in the end, I think we are ahead just from ,moving on from him. I thought Foles would be OK to, Im not sure what the Hell happened to him, no one falls off that quickly or that badly?

Part of our problem is Fisher's backup plan, I still think we would be in better shape if Davis was still here as the backup?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, maybe? I still don't believe Chip is that smart, I don't think he wanted Bradford at all, he just ended up getting stuck with him, I think he wanted Marriota all along?
I still think if Sammy was still with us, he would be hurt or even if healthy, we would be right where we are now. So, in the end, I think we are ahead just from ,moving on from him. I thought Foles would be OK to, Im not sure what the Hell happened to him, no one falls off that quickly or that badly?

Part of our problem is Fisher's backup plan, I still think we would be in better shape if Davis was still here as the backup?

Well Chip said yesterday that he plans on signing Sam to a long term contract so maybe not.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah. He wanted Marriota but that wasn't in the cards.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chip said yesterday that he plans on signing Sam to a long term contract so maybe not.

Ya, and he's said a lot of things, just like our boy Fisher!

And I hope he does, he can have him!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. He wanted Marriota but that wasn't in the cards.

Im sure he thought he was going to swing some big deal, and it didnt happen! Sammy isn't the type of QB for Kellys system, but he has had to make some adjustments, just like Kellys 3 headed monster at running back isn't working out to well either, is it? the average fan could see that wasn't going to work? 3 guys that could be starters fore many teams aren't going to be happy sharing the load between 3 guys, and boom there it happened! imagine that?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure he thought he was going to swing some big deal, and it didnt happen! Sammy isn't the type of QB for Kellys system, but he has had to make some adjustments, just like Kellys 3 headed monster at running back isn't working out to well either, is it? the average fan could see that wasn't going to work? 3 guys that could be starters fore many teams aren't going to be happy sharing the load between 3 guys, and boom there it happened! imagine that?
Well it worked pretty well for the Dolphins. (the three back thing.) And IMHO a healthy Bradford is perfect for Chips system.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way he thought he was going to get up to 1 or 2 go get MM. Yes he probably wanted him but traded for Sam and left us with fools gold poopey pants.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he thought he was going to get up to 1 or 2 go get MM. Yes he probably wanted him but traded for Sam and left us with fools gold poopey pants.

Speak for yourself, I don't have poopey pants, but I'm pretty sure you do!

According to you EVERYBODY wanted Sammy, so I'm sure Kelly thought he could throw Sammy and something else at Tennessee or TB, after all they wanted Sammy too, for Christ sakes the guy won the Heisman don't ya know?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you expect him to say? Hell no, my starting QB has no chance of being re-signed? He wants the guy to play hard, which means dangling a contract in his face...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it worked pretty well for the Dolphins. (the three back thing.) And IMHO a healthy Bradford is perfect for Chips system.

Well, back in the day, most teams used a two back system, plus the fact that those 3 didn't come from another team where they were the number one guy, they jelled and they were the exception. Mathews and Murray are use to be the guy, now they take away each others carries and Sprouls takes away a few more, and you have a situation like now, where Murray isn't happy!

You may be right Kelly has gone to the dink and dunk, which is perfect for Sammy, that's all he's done his whole career!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, back in the day, most teams used a two back system, plus the fact that those 3 didn't come from another team where they were the number one guy, they jelled and they were the exception. Mathews and Murray are use to be the guy, now they take away each others carries and Sprouls takes away a few more, and you have a situation like now, where Murray isn't happy!

You may be right Kelly has gone to the dink and dunk, which is perfect for Sammy, that's all he's done his whole career!!
No they were perfect. :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect him to say? Hell no, my starting QB has no chance of being re-signed? He wants the guy to play hard, which means dangling a contract in his face...

Unless Sam gets hurt he will get a big contract next year. Maybe not from the Eagles but by someone.