• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT-WVU Hate Thread

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See...you still aren't getting the point. Cletus. So...let me put it in better terms and flip the script on you.

...I guess by your logic...your arch rivals Pitt completely own your ass (61-40-3). Despite the fact that the inbreds have won 7 of the last 10, and 14 of the last 20. Hows it feel to be Pitts bitch assclown?? Did you cry like a little whore in 2007 when they got one of those W's??

Or how about Syracuse..one of your other big rivals? You fucktards have won 9 of the last 15, probably would be much worse than that if you had played them since 2012. Yet they own your series 33-27. The mighty Syracuse Orange.

I guess when you are behind with 2 of your biggest rivals...you have to find something to hang your hat...coonskin hat on...even though you have been owned by us the last 2 or 3 decades.

Get out of your Major Harris 1980's 1990's era moonshine and butane induced fog dipshit.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B10 got hype last year in the middle of their conference schedule. Who actually was that good out of conference?

• Ohio St beat Oklahoma - best win of the year for the conference. Lost to PSU, and lost 31-ZERO to Clemson (ACC)
  • Penn St lost to Pitt (GASP, ACC), got crushed by Michigan, and lost to USC in their bowl. Who did they beat other than their fluky win over OSU?
  • Michigan played no one out of conference, so it's pretty hard to tell how good they were. Lost to FSU (another ACC team) and Iowa - who is always trash
  • Iowa is the ultimate trash team in college football. I would be absolutely embarrassed to be a fan. Got crushed by a terrible Florida team
  • Michigan State sucked last year, Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana, are all laughable.
The B1G top teams racking up wins against terrible conference teams doesn't make them a good conference. They still shit the bed in almost all of their OOC and bowl games.

Stats don't lie.

First, Iowa is not in the B10east.

Next Michigan played the second best team in the PAC (record wise) out of conference. Still finished in the top 10.

Third Indiana is far less laughable (this past season) then: Duke, Virginia and even Georgia tech.

The ACC coastal:

VPI- played what one ranked team all regular season?? Played their toughest opponent in the conference championship game and lost. Beat a bad Arkansas team finished 10-4

Carolina- played maybe three tough teams all year. Had maybe 2 good wins. Finished 8-5

Miami- played absolutely no one out of conference. (Lol you criticized Michigan for that) lost to nearly every good team they played. But yes handled an overrated WVU team at the end. (Happy) finished 9-4

Pitt- 2 extremely good wins. A good loss at okie st. Two other tough losses. Probably the second best team in this division. Finished 8-5

There was 3 teams from the B10e ranked in the top 10 in each final poll. There was 2 ACC coastal teams ranked in the top 25 in each of the final polls.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See...you still aren't getting the point. Cletus. So...let me put it in better terms and flip the script on you.

...I guess by your logic...your arch rivals Pitt completely own your ass (61-40-3). Despite the fact that the inbreds have won 7 of the last 10, and 14 of the last 20. Hows it feel to be Pitts bitch assclown?? Did you cry like a little whore in 2007 when they got one of those W's??

Or how about Syracuse..one of your other big rivals? You fucktards have won 9 of the last 15, probably would be much worse than that if you had played them since 2012. Yet they own your series 33-27. The mighty Syracuse Orange.

I guess when you are behind with 2 of your biggest rivals...you have to find something to hang your hat...coonskin hat on...even though you have been owned by us the last 2 or 3 decades.

Get out of your Major Harris 1980's 1990's era moonshine and butane induced fog dipshit.

Yes you dipshit fuckface. Pitt absolutely owns us in the series. It's really not that hard to understand. Syracuse also blowhard. Only dumbfuck fans of schools that want to cherry pick to make themselves good don't understand that.

An you know we are in each other's top 2 of huge rivalries. If you don't believe then you need to take your head out of frank beamers ass and wake the fuck up.

An yes I did cry pretty hard that night vs sPitt. I have no shame it that, just the way the team played that day.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was 3 teams from the B10e ranked in the top 10 in each final poll. There was 2 ACC coastal teams ranked in the top 25 in each of the final polls.

Go back to your trailer, eer. Clearly we're talking over your head.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am using fun colors now to try and help you out.

west-virginia-fan-in-overalls.gif

Jesus man, it's cute how you try and distract from the point with fun colors and pictures. LOL, yes we know Evans would of had expierence. But he is gone now. So you don't have a qb with experience is all I was saying with that.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you dipshit fuckface. Pitt absolutely owns us in the series. It's really not that hard to understand. Syracuse also blowhard. Only dumbfuck fans of schools that want to cherry pick to make themselves good don't understand that.

Wow. A nod of respect for admitting/stating that two of your most hated rivals have a better football program than you do. A bit of a pussy move, but respectful none the less. :yo:

I guess you have a few up on us... and the Twerps.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remind me, who won the national championship the year your faggot turkeys got lucky against OSU? who was that again, hmmm? i seem to have forgotten..

and please, i don't need to know your opinion of how WVU penis tastes. just go sit in the corner in your hilljack buttfuck town of blacksburg and suck your thumb, it's the only thing you hilljacks are good at.

Still an embarrassment none the less. I will leave it at that as most of the other tOSU fans have class where it is obvious you don't.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still an embarrassment none the less. I will leave it at that as most of the other tOSU fans have class where it is obvious you don't.

Have a blessed day

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. A nod of respect for admitting/stating that two of your most hated rivals have a better football program than you do. A bit of a pussy move, but respectful none the less. :yo:

I guess you have a few up on us... and the Twerps.

I really never hated Syracuse to be honest. Not as much as I hated obviously ya's and sPitt. But I really hated Miami probably third. I still do.

I think we actually have a losing record vs the twerps too. That sucks

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g'damn the mountainqueers suck dick

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh feels like the good ole days with you chokies

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my tickets for the game today.

Any of you inbreads driving your house to DC Labor Day weekend?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuente will have VT more up to speed in year 2 than Holgerson has in 7 years.
VT will clown stomp WVU so hard, they'll have to bus in more clowns at half time.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT will clown stomp WVU so hard, they'll have to bus in more clowns at half time.

Ill be surprised if Fuente is still in the United States by the time we play with Trump cracking down on illegals and all..

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has made VT/WVU must see TV.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure about that slick?