• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT-WVU Hate Thread

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wvu+stepbrothers+copy.jpg

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job, good effort Eers.

Want to keep pounding the chest after taking it dry from a team we curb stomped?

:kermit:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, keep thinking this. Hopefully the rest of the brain dead numbskull turkeys think like this.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This needs to be a rivalry again. What is it, Black Diamond Trophy? I think so. I'm old so I forget :P .

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps (wrt academics)? But Louisville IMO has a more value to them than WVU. They are a better overall package.

Not saying it could never happen, I just think WVU wouldn't be the ACCs first, maybe even second or third choice if/when they expand. We have all had that argument before.

I hope I am wrong. Would love to have the 'Queers in the Coastal or even our crossover opponent every year.

Louisville was only added after ACC went into desperation mode after Maryland left. If WVU was still available at the time, there is a decent chance that WVU would have been added. Louisville's TV market may have given the Cardinals the edge, however.

I would have added WVU back in 2004/05. Better fit geographically than BC, and natural rivalries with VT and Maryland.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Academics killed WVU's chance of making it into the ACC. VT is a member of the AAU so they were the obvious choice.

Original ACC expansion plans were to invite BC, Miami and Syracuse. VT replaced Syracuse, when the VA governor put pressure on UVa to say no to any plans that didn't include VT. 12-13 years later, VT has proven to be a perfect fit for the ACC.

For whatever reason, the ACC has never been interested in WVU. I disagree with them on that, because I feel like WVU would have been a much more natural fit than BC, Pitt and Syracuse.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes yes yes we do, we have a 5 star starting QB how bout you?:ranger:

Congratulations!

200w.gif

You guys have a transfer QB that has accomplished very little in his college career!

If the lunchpail D can hold serve with Watson and some of the other QBs they have went up against...then I am sure Bud isn't terrified of this Juicer.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Original ACC expansion plans were to invite BC, Miami and Syracuse. VT replaced Syracuse, when the VA governor put pressure on UVa to say no to any plans that didn't include VT. 12-13 years later, VT has proven to be a perfect fit for the ACC.

For whatever reason, the ACC has never been interested in WVU. I disagree with them on that, because I feel like WVU would have been a much more natural fit than BC, Pitt and Syracuse.
Academics I'm thinking.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had 2 years of eligibility which made him available next year. Many of Hokies were surprised he did not stay on because there were many things he still needed to work on to become a top tier qb but hey - wish him well. Evans leaving changes the whole dynamic of the team now as IMO we should be rebuilding for the future at qb (3+ years at the helm) but that's just me.

Yes yes yes we do, we have a 5 star starting QB how bout you?:ranger:

Um ok - I checked 247 which is the recruiting authority and I see a bunch of 3 star athletes. If you do have a 5 star that's great, please send us the link. Regardless, I will take Coach Fu's system with developing QBs any day. History repeats itself there buddy - Dalton, Lynch, Evans, and <<insert name for next qb up to play>>.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 2 years of eligibility which made him available next year. Many of Hokies were surprised he did not stay on because there were many things he still needed to work on to become a top tier qb but hey - wish him well. Evans leaving changes the whole dynamic of the team now as IMO we should be rebuilding for the future at qb (3+ years at the helm) but that's just me.

Um ok - I checked 247 which is the recruiting authority and I see a bunch of 3 star athletes. If you do have a 5 star that's great, please send us the link. Regardless, I will take Coach Fu's system with developing QBs any day. History repeats itself there buddy - Dalton, Lynch, Evans, and <<insert name for next qb up to play>>.

I think they are talking about Will Grier 'Zete ... the transfer from Florida. By all accounts looks like a pretty good QB prospect who has played well against scrubs before being suspended for PEDs.

But he was a 4* prospect .... Not a 5*. If we can't talk about how VT has the better record over WVU in the last 30 years then you can't give your pussy QB an extra star.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations!

200w.gif

You guys have a transfer QB that has accomplished very little in his college career!

If the lunchpail D can hold serve with Watson and some of the other QBs they have went up against...then I am sure Bud isn't terrified of this Juicer.

Have you ever had a qb accomplish anything?

If only said lunchpail D had ever had to face more than 2 decent offenses in conference play.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bahahahahahahahahahaha you just likened a dude that didn't get drafted to two guys that went in the first and second round. Hahahahahaha way to go jackass

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are talking about Will Grier 'Zete ... the transfer from Florida. By all accounts looks like a pretty good QB prospect who has played well against scrubs before being suspended for PEDs.

But he was a 4* prospect .... Not a 5*. If we can't talk about how VT has the better record over WVU in the last 30 years then you can't give your pussy QB an extra star.

Ohh we are cutting it off at 30 years? Why does every pussyass turkey have a certain cut off date for our series? Jesus you cherry picking faggots are hilarious.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to replying to posts made over 3 mos ago. Is WVU mountainqueer internet really that slow or is it the user?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
virginia tech. ugliest school colors in all of collegiate athletics, and their mascot is a goddamned turkey. what an embarrassment.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to replying to posts made over 3 mos ago. Is WVU mountainqueer internet really that slow or is it the user?

Doesn't matter how long ago it was turkey. Calling out your insanely hilarious post of comparing two guys that actually got drafted to one that didn't (nor did anything of note in college) doesn't need a time frame. BAHAHAHA