• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT-WVU Hate Thread

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, from what I watched of him this year he sucks donkey nuts (VTQB what else is new right?) Glad to know that, thank you.

Good deal, hope the WVU squad has that same sentiment as well.

db0Ru7h.jpg

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unortunately true about the ACC/academics thing. WVU will likely never been in the ACC

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you two play each other next year or something?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia is for lovers.

Virginia Tech, on the other hand, is for faggots

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you two play each other next year or something?
Not quite a year, bout 8 months or so. We gotta get lathered up, its been awhile.
Shame its not played yearly as an OOC game for both schools, I like the first game of the season slot for both as well, that way the loss doesn't kill either program as far as possible playoff chances later on in the season and DC every year would be good spot too IMO for recruiting for both programs ( though home and home would be great too). Most people don't even know UVA HAS a football program so VT's game with the Hoos is irrelevant, Bout like WVU playing Marshall. WVU/VT had a lot of sizzle before some conference realignment took it away. I was starting to enjoy it more than the Backyard Brawl personally, it was better because VT actually has a few fans....fans that have low IQ, marry sheep and go to/attend dog fights but still...fans.

Last edited:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, had the Big12 folded instead of inviting WVU/TCU Id say WVU is prob in the ACC right now. Louisville being added killed that academic argument.

Perhaps (wrt academics)? But Louisville IMO has a more value to them than WVU. They are a better overall package.

Not saying it could never happen, I just think WVU wouldn't be the ACCs first, maybe even second or third choice if/when they expand. We have all had that argument before.

I hope I am wrong. Would love to have the 'Queers in the Coastal or even our crossover opponent every year.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia is for lovers.

Virginia Tech, on the other hand, is for faggots

:clap:

Wow...That was fucking brilliant. Very original. I guess Ohioans aren't much brighter than West Virginians. You from Eastern Ohio? You must be a border 'Queer??

...fans that have low IQ, marry sheep and go to/attend dog fights but still...fans.

Everyone knows that West Virginia has always ranked high on the stupid scale....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-dumbest-states-in-america.html?client=safari

6th Smartest: Virginia

The Dumbest State in America: West Virginia

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:popsdance:
:clap:

Wow...That was fucking brilliant. Very original. I guess Ohioans aren't much brighter than West Virginians. You from Eastern Ohio? You must be a border 'Queer??

Everyone knows that West Virginia has always ranked high on the stupid scale....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-dumbest-states-in-america.html?client=safari

6th Smartest: Virginia

The Dumbest State in America: West Virginia

I live in southwest Ohio, numbnuts, but that's a clever term; "border queer". Here, have a lollipop *hands dumbass a lollipop*
:popsdance::popsdance::popsdance:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite a year, bout 8 months or so. We gotta get lathered up, its been awhile.
Shame its not played yearly as an OOC game for both schools, I like the first game of the season slot for both as well, that way the loss doesn't kill either program as far as possible playoff chances later on in the season and DC every year would be good spot too IMO for recruiting for both programs ( though home and home would be great too). Most people don't even know UVA HAS a football program so VT's game with the Hoos is irrelevant, Bout like WVU playing Marshall. WVU/VT had a lot of sizzle before some conference realignment took it away. I was starting to enjoy it more than the Backyard Brawl personally, it was better because VT actually has a few fans....fans that have low IQ, marry sheep and go to/attend dog fights but still...fans.

Seeing you two play each other was fun. Looks like you guys have a 3 game series, I wish you two did play every year though. That is a fun kind of rivalry game