• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT-WVU Hate Thread

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate all of you shit heads.

But as much as I want to blame the refs or the redskin video board operator or dumb luck, it's simply you were the better team. While we didn't finish certain drives, your defense forced that. I have no problem saying yours will easily be the best defense we see. Your offense led by a freshman, tore our D a new one. Especially in the run game.

So while I say I hope you lose every fucking game from here until the end of time, good luck the rest of the year. You have a phenomenal team.

An yes I'm sober and still hate you all.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate all of you shit heads.

But as much as I want to blame the refs or the redskin video board operator or dumb luck, it's simply you were the better team. While we didn't finish certain drives, your defense forced that. I have no problem saying yours will easily be the best defense we see. Your offense led by a freshman, tore our D a new one. Especially in the run game.

So while I say I hope you lose every fucking game from here until the end of time, good luck the rest of the year. You have a phenomenal team.

An yes I'm sober and still hate you all.

Damn right we're better. But you guys get to look at Will Grier's wife all season so it evens out

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to a winless season for you sheep humpin sister kissin queers.

BTW I also hope Fuente finally gets arrested for his pedophilia. Oh And most of all, yall chicken sh*t for not playin us every year..

jack.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to a winless season for you sheep humpin sister kissin queers.

BTW I also hope Fuente finally gets arrested for his pedophilia. Oh And most of all, yall chicken sh*t for not playin us every year..

View attachment 184748
4c0.gif