• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The guy who had said has said he was gonna commit the other day was the qb ford but all websites show he doesn't even have an offer so I'm not really sure about that situation. The news at the next camp will be very good though and I don't know anything about Park but I feel like he'll end up committing in the next week.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who had said has said he was gonna commit the other day was the qb ford but all websites show he doesn't even have an offer so I'm not really sure about that situation. The news at the next camp will be very good though and I don't know anything about Park but I feel like he'll end up committing in the next week.

So who is attending the next camp and who do you feel could bring us good news?

ifdawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
instead of all this crystal ball/inside info/foresight-broad spec bullsheet...why don't yall just man up and say exactly who is supposed to do what and when, so we can call ur bullsheet if it turns out to be nonsense. I been following for years and some stuff is cool but most of it pretty much only ends up being accurate when the kid tweets it himself. So why don't everybody just calm down cuz its ok to just be like "I have to gaddamm clue".

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
instead of all this crystal ball/inside info/foresight-broad spec bullsheet...why don't yall just man up and say exactly who is supposed to do what and when, so we can call ur bullsheet if it turns out to be nonsense. I been following for years and some stuff is cool but most of it pretty much only ends up being accurate when the kid tweets it himself. So why don't everybody just calm down cuz its ok to just be like "I have to gaddamm clue".

Nah, we good with the speculating

ifdawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
something amazing is getting ready to go down right now... lol

ifdawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@bharm15 - I enjoy speculative analysis as much as the next guy. It just gets me excited when someone claims to actually KNOW something everyone else doesn't. Obviously we here cuz we wanna know something too; so why all the mysteriousness? Is there some NCAA rule against posting info u've come into? Cuz I'll be honest, I have no idea how that works. If thats the case then u're justified and my appologies to u.

I can't take much more of ppl claiming to have concrete info and disguise it with all this vague mysterious crap which gets me all hot n bothered, and then nothing. It just seems crazy to me when everybody be like "Everything is about to happen in 5mins" and then we get blank faces for 3 more months. ...So if u have more stuff give us more. More is better than less stuff, we want more we want more...

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lol yeah my bad not sure where I got June 10 from. I just know it was said he was committing at the next camp

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm close friends with someone involved in the Virginia Tech program and he came across the information that's the same as what Reavis was tweeting about but he doesn't want anyone knowing who it is because that's ruins the recruits moment

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm close friends with someone involved in the Virginia Tech program and he came across the information that's the same as what Reavis was tweeting about but he doesn't want anyone knowing who it is because that's ruins the recruits moment

Is Reavis that close with any of the other recruits that he would be trusted to keep it to himself during this time frame? He already dropped a hint...I can't imagine the recruit he's speaking of remains anonymous for long.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is Reavis that close with any of the other recruits that he would be trusted to keep it to himself during this time frame? He already dropped a hint...I can't imagine the recruit he's speaking of remains anonymous for long.

Complete guess, but I think it's another DB commit...won't say a name just in case I'm right :lol:

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it a significant recruit that Reavis is referring to?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, speculation is fun. That's part if the offseason, right?

This morning I was CONVINCED it was Rudolph and I was WRONG.

If I think something is happening, I will say and say it is speculation. If I am sure and feel comfortable saying and am assured by whichever source I can share it, I will at the first chance I get.

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the rumors that it is a top 15 in-state player, just saying that the only ones not committed (and not named Kamara) are Hand, Brown, Nnadi, Holmes, Walker, and MJ Stewart. I know that Reavis has been working Hand and Holmes...

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Just messing with you bharm. Thanks for the info!