• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been awful quiet on the hoop ... What's everyone's bet on the 1-3 commits? I think we get a few this spring. I say 3 out these 4: Park, Reavis, Boothe, Herndon

All four of these guys would be awesome. Three would merely be great. Solid group.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
felt like contributing a bit, so i linked all of the names from the first post to their 247 profile

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky asked Holmes when he was gonna be visiting VT next, and Holmes replied "I don't think I am"

BeachNHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky asked Holmes when he was gonna be visiting VT next, and Holmes replied "I don't think I am"

Seems as though Bucky is trying to clear that up by texting Holmes. Hopefully it all works itself out and Holmes can at least make it to one of the junior days.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trying not to jump to conclusions but it seems like the Holmes situationis starting to deteriorate. I still don't think he ends up a Hoo ... But VT is not in the driver's seat like we thought they were .. We will see

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying not to jump to conclusions but it seems like the Holmes situationis starting to deteriorate. I still don't think he ends up a Hoo ... But VT is not in the driver's seat like we thought they were .. We will see

4bird posted this on 247 in response to the tweets between bucky and Jay

Just got off the phone with JH...and I wanna put this to REST!! He will not be a HOO!! He's close friends with a lot of there players but would "RATHER BEAT THEM"!!!!!!!!!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reavis probably ends up at UNC or Tennessee. Holmes FSU, UNC, or Tennessee. Hand USC or Michigan, and maybe Bama. Brown UVA or UNC. I don't have like an exact this is what they are quoted saying, it just seems that's the case. We will have to wait and see I guess... But just seems our chances of keeping these VA studs in 2014 have fallen off a lot.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reavis probably ends up at UNC or Tennessee. Holmes FSU, UNC, or Tennessee. Hand USC or Michigan, and maybe Bama. Brown UVA or UNC. I don't have like an exact this is what they are quoted saying, it just seems that's the case. We will have to wait and see I guess... But just seems our chances of keeping these VA studs in 2014 have fallen off a lot.

My gut tells me we get Holmes, Reavis, and Hand.

You could be right about Brown, but we aren't out of it yet, especially if he camps as planned.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut tells me we get Holmes, Reavis, and Hand.

You could be right about Brown, but we aren't out of it yet, especially if he camps as planned.

I agree with this.

Reavis will be a Hokie...probably soon

Hand is ours lose, especially after we offer Boone...soon

Holmes, not as confident on him, but still think we are in the thick of it.

Brown, don't think we will get him. Agree with Matt on that. UNC, UVA, or SEC.

Bottom line...If we can get Hand to commit earlier rather than later, I think many other good ones will follow. I don't buy into that bs that some say...
I think good players want to play with great players.

Then again, VT/Hand commit out would likely drop him out of the #1 spot with Farrell and rivals.....bunch o' puds. But I wouldnt care about that.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hand saying he loved Michigan and that he's gotta come back... And also made sure to drop the #GoBlue as well

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every recruit says that after they leave a school that is one of their top choices. You have to stay off twitter or you will drive yourself nuts. I don't follow recruits for that specific reason, man. It is a lot of wide eyed wonder that people read too much into.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every recruit says that after they leave a school that is one of their top choices. You have to stay off twitter or you will drive yourself nuts. I don't follow recruits for that specific reason, man. It is a lot of wide eyed wonder that people read too much into.

Yep, what is he going to say..."Well even though Coach Hoke and the entire staff/university rolled out the red carpet for me, it was just OK, a nice place!"

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Reavis will be a hokie I think too .. And I won't read much into hand's either .. Holmes on the other hand l. I just don't feel so good about anymore ... And I don't think he'll end up at UVA either .l but I won't be losing any sleep over it