• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings Acquire Sam Bradford in a Trade

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? everyone you say

drama remains all you ever brought

Look at the thread. How is it "drama" pointing out your complete inability to be objective. You, me and everyone else knew Philly was coming in last place this year. Well guess what... now they are still coming in last place but got a 1st round pick back and maybe even a 2nd round pick too. Look at this thread and what EVERYONE is saying, except you. I always came 100% correct. Could you imagine what you'd do if when Dallas lost their starter last week at QB and I said, "Looks like Dallas is going to be a dumpster fire this year". Could you imagine what you'd do if I said exactly what you said. You're a clown.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Seahawks season didn't rest on the shoulders of Harvin.

All the more reason that trading for that piece of shit human being WR was stupid. Would I rather have a mid to late first round pick in '17 and know my team has no chance this year and watch another year of AD's career slip away or trade for a QB that at least gives us the chance we all thought we had a week ago and lose that who knows draft pick?

Seems like a pretty simple decision to me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall not a bad deal on either side when you look at it from their standpoint.
Philly wasn't going anywhere this year more than likely. Now they get two picks back and save some salary.
Minnesota likely feels they still have a good chance at the playoffs. Just like with the Os signing there just aren't many starting QBs out there. Bradford the best of a bad lot. I think Bradford does ok in Minn. I'll go on record and say Minn still makes the playoffs if Bradford stays healthy.
Good luck Vike fans.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes overpaid but I don't think the Eagles were going to trade him for much less.

That Vikings roster is loaded and I don't waste a year of Peterson's career when he only has a couple left. Plus Bridgewater's injury might be a question mark for next yr too.
I'm higher than most on the trade but I'll admit it's a gamble. I just think the upside is worth it
Upside? This was nothing more than a desperation move and a bad one at that. Sam Bradford has never moved the needle. I understand the Vikings needing to do something, but this was way over the top desperate. They could have acquired a number of "Bradford caliber" qb's for a fraction of what they gave up for Bradford.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, apparently Wentz may start--opening day. I am kind of shocked. He barely played in preseason. Oh well, I think the Eagles realize they will probably suck and just want to play the rook from the get-go to get him experience? Chase Daniel is pretty bad and Bradford is the definition of mediocre, so...admitting reality?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of the Vikings is that I think Bradford is a lot better then people give him credit for. He has had injury problems but if you look at his last 9 games as an Eagle after getting settled in the system he played pretty darn well. I just could never say that when Bradford was an Eagle because people would think I'm being a homer... but he did play well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine what you'd do if when Dallas lost their starter last week at QB and I said, "Looks like Dallas is going to be a dumpster fire this year". Could you imagine what you'd do if I said exactly what you said. You're a clown.
Cowboy fans face more abuse than any other fan base...yet, you assume you know what I would do. Did you read the board last year? How bout any year. It remains the very best part of being a cowboy fan. I sure as hell wouldn't act the drama crap you unload.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year, you were swinging by chip Kelley's dong pronouncing two consecutive 10-6 season as a sign of greatness. Now? LOL, well, the drama still lives

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, apparently Wentz may start--opening day. I am kind of shocked. He barely played in preseason. Oh well, I think the Eagles realize they will probably suck and just want to play the rook from the get-go to get him experience? Chase Daniel is pretty bad and Bradford is the definition of mediocre, so...admitting reality?
not a chance Wentz plays too soon and gets crushed.
D1AA to live NFL defense's looking to make a name.
What could go wrong? We have the Vikings late first round selection.

Fly Eagles Fly!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pday was saying we were coming in last before the trade. Now he is saying we are coming in last, but with a first rounder...but we should be mad.

Make sense much?

Here is my reaction to the trade....I feel closer to God today, he is truly all powerful.

Hallelujah.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans face more abuse than any other fan base...yet, you assume you know what I would do. Did you read the board last year? How bout any year. It remains the very best part of being a cowboy fan. I sure as hell wouldn't act the drama crap you unload.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year, you were swinging by chip Kelley's dong pronouncing two consecutive 10-6 season as a sign of greatness. Now? LOL, well, the drama still lives

What does that have to do with anything. Besides you writing poems on 1/2 your posts, this "drama" thing makes absolutely no sense. Chip did go 10-6 and I was good with that. THe wheels came off the track and he didnt have the ability to relate to his players. What does that have to do with you being completely nonobjective. Im sure you were excited about Dallas going into last year, no?

You know you'd lose your mind if I said Dallas was going to be a dumpster fire now that they lost Romo just like last year. You are a complete clown. Let me guess. YOu had Philly coming in first with Bradford but now he's gone they are a dumpster fire. This aint drama. This has everything to do with you ripping Philly for getting a 1st and more for Bradford.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a chance Wentz plays too soon and gets crushed.
D1AA to live NFL defense's looking to make a name.
What could go wrong? We have the Vikings late first round selection.

Fly Eagles Fly!

I like how Eagle fans think there is no way Wentz is ready but you spin this into "Fly Eagles Fly". YOu are the freaking troll. No one thinks Wentz is ready. I like how if Wentz starts you rip the Eagles but if Dak starts... everything is great. This post proves youre baiting people and trolling. CLOWN!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pday was saying we were coming in last before the trade. Now he is saying we are coming in last, but with a first rounder...but we should be mad.

Make sense much?

Here is my reaction to the trade....I feel closer to God today, he is truly all powerful.

Hallelujah.jpg

He is just trolling and starting trouble today.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything. Besides you writing poems on 1/2 your posts, this "drama" thing makes absolutely no sense. Chip did go 10-6 and I was good with that. THe wheels came off the track and he didnt have the ability to relate to his players. What does that have to do with you being completely nonobjective. Im sure you were excited about Dallas going into last year, no?

You know you'd lose your mind if I said Dallas was going to be a dumpster fire now that they lost Romo just like last year. You are a complete clown. Let me guess. YOu had Philly coming in first with Bradford but now he's gone they are a dumpster fire. This aint drama. This has everything to do with you ripping Philly for getting a 1st and more for Bradford.
I'll say it again
you could ignore the posts but that's never been your agenda
I think anyone that knows your agenda would say drama fits like a glove.

You bore me...Have a great day!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Cowboys starting a rookie opening day: No problems.

Eagles starting a rookie opening day: Season over.

#CrackboyLogic

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how Eagle fans think there is no way Wentz is ready but you spin this into "Fly Eagles Fly". YOu are the freaking troll. No one thinks Wentz is ready. I like how if Wentz starts you rip the Eagles but if Dak starts... everything is great. This post proves youre baiting people and trolling. CLOWN!
call me all the names you want

drama ass clown still fits you and most know it