• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's far from a perfect example. there's a lot of different circumstances. Warner just came from the Giants where he wasn't good. Second he was 33 years old and at the time seem to be towards the end of his career when they drafted Matt. they drafted Matt with the 10th pick in the draft. the major differences Philadelphia moved up and gave up a ton of picks to get Wentz. when you give up that much to go up to get a quarterback the writing is on the wall what the organization wants to do Sam wasn't afraid of competing with him but Wentz was going to be the starter in 2017 no matter what so you can't blame Sam for wanting out. Philadelphia was going to start Sam last year and let Wentz sit a year.only reason why Sams in Minnesota is because Teddy got hurt. The Eagles saw how good Wentz was in training camp and practice and knew he was farther along so why not get a first round pick for Sam and start Wentz. It was a win for the Eagles and the Vikes.

Leinart was a bust so of course Kurt beat him out.

So tell us again how it was a win for the Vikes? The Sammy led Vikes were 7-8, that's winning????

And if Sammy was so God dam good why wouldn't he beat out Wentz in 2017????

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us again how it was a win for the Vikes? The Sammy led Vikes were 7-8, that's winning????

And if Sammy was so God dam good why wouldn't he beat out Wentz in 2017????

I don't care what the record was he played pretty damn good. Do you really want me to show you the stats again? You can't win with the worst running game in the NFL. The fact they got seven tells you have good Sam played.

Are you serious? you don't give up that much to move up in a draft for a quarterback to have him sit on the bench for two years. That's half of hus contract.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the record was he played pretty damn good. Do you really want me to show you the stats again? You can't win with the worst running game in the NFL. The fact they got seven tells you have good Sam played.

Are you serious? you don't give up that much to move up in a draft for a quarterback to have him sit on the bench for two years. That's half of hus contract.

And I don't give a shit how much you give up, if Sammy outplayed him he starts,period! Wasn't going to happen! And again I was unaware that the Vikes had one of the worst running games, thanks so much for your insight! half of those wins came because of the defense, do we have to keep reminding you of that?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy broken record Batman!

You always have an excuse for your boy, don't you Coug?

He has no OL, he has no WR's, now he has no RB's.

How long have you been watching football? Do you remember a guy named Dan Marino?

Cause he has exactly 2 RB's his entire career that rushed for 1000 yards in a season. 2 1000 yard seasons by his RB's his entire HOF career.

He literally carried his team with his arm to the playoffs year after year after year.

That's what the great ones do. They find a way to win despite the odds against them.

They don't need some guy clamoring about how great they are and making a million excuses why they weren't successful when they weren't.

Yes, football is a team sport. But they great ones find a way to make what they have work.

Brady played a season with an UDFA rookie C and 2 other rookie OL and still had a winning record. He has had exactly one legit #1 WR in his career ( Moss ), and yet he still makes it work with a patchwork of WR's.

So, enough with the excuses already when other QB's have done more with less.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the good ones, ALWAYS make others around him better, such as Dan Marino did with quite a few WRs during his tenure.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How long have you been watching football? Do you remember a guy named Dan Marino?

Cause he has exactly 2 RB's his entire career that rushed for 1000 yards in a season. 2 1000 yard seasons by his RB's his entire HOF career.

He literally carried his team with his arm to the playoffs year after year after year.

That's what the great ones do. They find a way to win despite the odds against them.

They don't need some guy clamoring about how great they are and making a million excuses why they weren't successful when they weren't.

Yes, football is a team sport. But they great ones find a way to make what they have work.

Brady played a season with an UDFA rookie C and 2 other rookie OL and still had a winning record. He has had exactly one legit #1 WR in his career ( Moss ), and yet he still makes it work with a patchwork of WR's.

I'm with you until you could only count 1 legit #1 WR. Guys like Gronk, Edelman, and Welker put up enormous numbers, even if the weren't what is typically considered a #1 WR.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't give a shit how much you give up, if Sammy outplayed him he starts,period! Wasn't going to happen! And again I was unaware that the Vikes had one of the worst running games, thanks so much for your insight! half of those wins came because of the defense, do we have to keep reminding you of that?

That's not how the NFL works. They would have traded Bradford in 2017. You really are clueless sometimes. Yeah let's draft a QB second overall and not play him? Yeah that happens

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not an excuse they had the worst rushing attack last year look it up. And I'm not comparing Bradford to Marino and the best QB that has ever played in Brady but go right ahead.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you until you could only count 1 legit #1 WR. Guys like Gronk, Edelman, and Welker put up enormous numbers, even if the weren't what is typically considered a #1 WR.

That's just it Shop

They aren't #1 WR's. They do not draw the other teams best CB.

Brady elevates those guys to #1 like stats, but you would not put those guys outside and line them up against another teams best CB.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not an excuse they had the worst rushing attack last year look it up. And I'm not comparing Bradford to Marino and the best QB that has ever played in Brady but go right ahead.

I didn't say you were.

My point was, other QB's have done more with less and without excuses.

I don't care if the Bikes had the worst rushing attack. Marino had that his whole career and still got his team to the playoffs almost every year ( and to the SB once ).

When Bradford actually does something, then we can talk.

Otherwise, he's just an average QB that 3 teams have paid way too much to acquire.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it Shop

They aren't #1 WR's. They do not draw the other teams best CB.

Brady elevates those guys to #1 like stats, but you would not put those guys outside and line them up against another teams best CB.

You ever hear of Adam Thielen before last season? I didn't.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because last year was his first full season.

He barely played in '15.[/QUOTE]

Well I doubt very much he has that type of season with Case Keenum or as you say another average quarterback. And how do you know Bradford didnt elevate his players last year? He had a career year with that terrible OL.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could maybe see your guys point if Bradford had bad numbers last year but come on he had a 100 quarterback rating!! Do you guys know how good the Rams would be if we had a quarterback that had a 100 quarterback rating?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could maybe see your guys point if Bradford had bad numbers last year but come on he had a 100 quarterback rating!! Do you guys know how good the Rams would be if we had a quarterback that had a 100 quarterback rating?

He was 7-8, basically more of that 7-9 bullshit inflicted on a different franchise.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how the NFL works. They would have traded Bradford in 2017. You really are clueless sometimes. Yeah let's draft a QB second overall and not play him? Yeah that happens

Ya I'm the one that is clueless, as I said I don't give a shit, if Bradford outplayed Wentz and was better it would be asinine to sit the great future HOFer that Sammy is. I guess your not sure how the NFL works,its all about winning, oh wait you don't know that, because you think Sammy is successful?????

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't have to look it up, Yiu tell us every other FN post!,,

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever hear of Adam Thielen before last season? I didn't.

That's because you don't actually follow football, and the the only reason you have heard of him now is because you follow Sammy everywhere he goes, probably even to the bathroom!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because last year was his first full season.

He barely played in '15.

Well I doubt very much he has that type of season with Case Keenum or as you say another average quarterback. And how do you know Bradford didnt elevate his players last year? He had a career year with that terrible OL.[/QUOTE]

Diggs is a pretty good receiver, he had over 900 yards receiving, but his average per catch dropped by 3 yards from his previous year, and Shaun Hill connected with Diggs the first game of the year for over 100 yards, so what's your point AGAIN?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing if we had a QB that got that rating the same way Sammy did, we would be about 7-8 with him, pretty much the same as Sammy!!!,