• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, same rules apply as "The Master Vent Thread" except this is the only place on the Rams boards Sam Bradford shall be discussed.

If you don't want to be involved, don't post here.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, same rules apply as "The Master Vent Thread" except this is the only place on the Rams boards Sam Bradford can be discussed.

If you don't want to be involved, don't post here.

Some people aren't going to know this is a Sammie drivel thread until they click on it, then it's too late for them if that's what they were trying to avoid, they would already be sucked in:) maybe it should be the Sammie Drivel thread

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this necessary? Kind of silly if you ask me...Bradford hasn't been a member of this team for over a year now, time to move on...
Are we going to do this with every former player? I think we NEED to have threads about Jenkins and McLeod as well(separate of course). Plus Austin Davis, Jake Long, JL55, Chris Long, Orlando Pace, Marc Bulger, Duval Love, Doug Smith, Tom Newberry, Gary Jeter, Paul Butcher, Jerry Gray, Ron Brown, Henry Ellard, Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, etc... See where I'm going here? Where does it end?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammie drivel talk, yay!

How ironic, Sammie gets all these "garbage" time stats, and now we have Sammie "trash" talk thread!

I'm giddy

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I just need to find out how to remove this thread from my Alerts.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people aren't going to know this is a Sammie drivel thread until they click on it, then it's too late for them if that's what they were trying to avoid, they would already be sucked in:) maybe it should be the Sammie Drivel thread

Maybe it should be called Sam the Man thread! lol this is to funny. :clap:
Sam-Bradford-Elizabeth-Johnston-Jennifer-Keller.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this necessary? Kind of silly if you ask me...Bradford hasn't been a memeber of this team for over a year now, time to move on...
Are we going to do this with every former player? I think we NEED to have threads about Jenkins and McLeod as well(separate of course). Plus Austin Davis, Jake Long, JL55, Chris Long, Orlando Pace, Marc Bulger, Duval Love, Doug Smith, Tom Newberry, Gary Jeter, Paul Butcher, Jerry Gray, Ron Brown, Henry Ellard, Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, etc... See where I'm going here? Where does it end?
It is silly but the Master Vent Thread should not be hijacked by the Sam Bradford drivel since it is the only place for Rams posters to vent.

I will eventually remove the Sam Bradford tag in the thread title and we will relegate all soporific drivel here that finds its way on our boards from time to time.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this necessary? Kind of silly if you ask me...Bradford hasn't been a memeber of this team for over a year now, time to move on...

This thread was started only because people are tired of the Sammie BS, you know what the thread is about, so if you don't want to deal with it then people have that choice to avoid it! Those other players that you mentioned don't have the BS attached to them that Sammie does

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was started only because people are tired of the Sammie BS, you know what the thread is about, so if you don't want to deal with it then people have that choice to avoid it! Those other players that you mentioned don't have the BS attached to them that Sammie does

I got ya, but I just don't see why he's even a topic here in any way, shape or form at this point...Its been over a year and if we start doing that with every player, this board would be a nightmare...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ya, but I just don't see why he's even a topic here in any way, shape or form at this point...Its been over a year and if we start doing that with every player, this board would be a nightmare...

He's the only one that many on here are tired hearing about though, other players aren't? This thread is mainly fir Coug to spout the greatness that is Sam Bradford, and if I or anyone eles wants to hammer hus ridiculous claims, we can.
Yes, Samme has been gone, but Coug wasn't going to stop talking about him, and if that was going to be the case, I wasn't going to stop hammering him, so this basically s so others don't have to put up with the ridiculousness, that is Sam Bradford!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why??? you started this silliness, live with it :suds: :lol:
I know you're just joking, but no I did not. I really don't care enough either way but as a mod here mine and RR's responsibility is to keep the Rams boards civil.

So this thread is here because Rams posters need a place to vent their negativity without threat of action. In that place they shouldn't be subjected to the soporific drivel and trash talk that goes round and round forever.

If they don't want to be involved, then they can just stay away but regardless, they will still have a place to vent without having to deal with this endless circle jerk.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're just joking, but no I did not. I really don't care enough either way but as a mod here mine and RR's responsibility is to keep the Rams boards civil.

So this thread is here because Rams posters need a place to vent their negativity without threat of action. In that place they shouldn't be subjected to the soporific drivel and trash talk that goes round and round forever.

If they don't want to be involved, then they can just stay away but regardless, they will still have a place to vent without having to deal with this endless circle jerk.

I got ya, but I don't know, I guess I just think its sad that its come to something like this...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only one that many on here are tired hearing about though, other players aren't? This thread is mainly fir Coug to spout the greatness that is Sam Bradford, and if I or anyone eles wants to hammer hus ridiculous claims, we can.
Yes, Samme has been gone, but Coug wasn't going to stop talking about him, and if that was going to be the case, I wasn't going to stop hammering him, so this basically s so others don't have to put up with the ridiculousness, that is Sam Bradford!

I got ya, but like I just said to Vita, I think its VERY sad that it's come to this point...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ya, but like I just said to Vita, I think its VERY sad that it's come to this point...

It is, but I just jumped in here to throw in a couple posts, then "hopefully" I won't return, hopefully it will just end up being Coug posting Sammieisms and there will just be crickets!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few posters that need to just stfu about Bradford and move on. It's been pretty apparent that one poster is just trolling whenever Bradford is brought up and the other takes the bait.

F'n A Cotton.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have read Vita's explanation. Stick to the rules for this thread or go somewhere else like over on the Eagles board. It is that simple.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few posters that need to just stfu about Bradford and move on. It's been pretty apparent that one poster is just trolling whenever Bradford is brought up and the other takes the bait.

F'n A Cotton.
No, its not. It takes two to tango and whenever we get two or more posters disrupting any thread with endless pages of drivel, they will be asked 'politely' to take it here.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is because Sam Bradford dominates the discussion in the Neggy thread. So now Sam talk belongs here. No need for an Eagle to dominate ANY Rams thread.

I wish a few of you would just go comment on the Eagles board about him.

You all have reached MASTER-Debater status on this topic if you ask me.
Carry on...

ping pong.gif