• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he did it with the Cards too. But that also was a loaded team. True Bradford hasn't won anything but he also hasn't been on a team with a quarter of the talent as the 99 or Cards team so how can you really compare? That 99 team sent 7 players to the pro bowl and Holt wasn't one because he was a rookie. I think the team would have had the same result with Green at QB he was pretty damn good.

umm, getting to what Retro stated 20 posts ago, "Good qbs make all around him better"! Does that makes sense to you? Get my drift?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug! Now I know your just trying to push our buttons, Bradford is not even half the quarterback Warner was. I would bet Warner could outplay him today in a red shirt scrimmage. I would bet my lives savings on that.

This proves you guys are talking as passionate fans which I get but I'm just trying to be real.

I'll tell you what give Bradford WR Antonio Brown(Holt) WR Odell Beckham (Bruce) RB Le'veon Bell( Faulk) LT Joe Thomas in his prime (Pace) not to mention the third and fourth great WR's along with a solid defense and they all stay healthy and you tell me Bradford doesn't start 5-0 like last year and keep it going? Come on guys.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm, getting to what Retro stated 20 posts ago, "Good qbs make all around him better"! Does that makes sense to you? Get my drift?

Sure warner helped Holt and Bruce run wide open with perfect route running and run faster. He also helped Pace destroy anyone in a city block radius of him. Sure Zeke

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faulk had his best years with Warner at the helm as well.

When players are having their best seasons with one QB over others, you can't just say they were HOF players and Warner just benefitted from them.

It goes the other way as well. Great QB's elevate the play of those around them. That's what Warner did.

Bradford? Not so much. Diggs had a great rookie season and disappeared with Bradford at the helm. Hmm!

Umm he was hurt a lot last year. And teams can lock up Diggs without all the other threats and solid OL like Warner had.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you keep talking about this solid OL for Warner, but Bradford always has a crappy OL.

Bradford was sacked 37 times last season and didn't get his team to the playoffs.

Warner was sacked 38 times in '01 and led his team to the SB.

And unless you've forgotten how Warner played, let me remind you. His sack totals every year should've been double except he always stood in the pocket and delivered the ball just before getting hit, or while he was getting hit ( see: SB winning TD pass to Bruce ).

If you actually watch a documentary about the Rams 99 season, you will hear the coaches talk about a drill called "kill Kurt". It's where they have the defense trying to kill Kurt and him standing in the face of the pass rush and delivering the ball.

If they ran "kill Sam" drills, Mr. Brittle wouldn't making it out of OTA's and would be lost for the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're arguing the same point. Except I happen to give the system (which includes Brady) more of the credit. Look at the production of the majority of WRs once they depart.

The ones I noted haven't departed other than Welker, who was pretty well used up and multi-concussed by the time he left for Denver.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure warner helped Holt and Bruce run wide open with perfect route running and run faster. He also helped Pace destroy anyone in a city block radius of him. Sure Zeke

Warner hit his receivers in full stride! They didn't have to stop then come back for the ball ! His incredible accuracy is something that defenses respected. Sammy on the other hand hardly passes over 4 yards and his passes are not on target half of the time.

Warner didn't hang onto the ball very long! His quick release is what kept defenses out of his face. In other words, His lineman weren't being exposed to long blocking plays! Warner also had great pocket awareness! I give a lot of credit to Kurt Warner for the success in general for the GSOT!
Sammy on the other hand holds onto the ball way too long making his lineman block for long periods of time. Sammy on occasions gets blind sided by defenses that show multiple formations! He sucks in the pocket!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This proves you guys are talking as passionate fans which I get but I'm just trying to be real.

I'll tell you what give Bradford WR Antonio Brown(Holt) WR Odell Beckham (Bruce) RB Le'veon Bell( Faulk) LT Joe Thomas in his prime (Pace) not to mention the third and fourth great WR's along with a solid defense and they all stay healthy and you tell me Bradford doesn't start 5-0 like last year and keep it going? Come on guys.
Sorry Coug but Sam just hasn't shown that much ability and talent. Not like Warner. Put Bradford on the 1999 Rams bench the night Green went down and yes he would have had more success than he did on the Fisher Rams but a super bowl ring? No way at all. He just isn't that talented. Go back and look at some of the passes Warner made, he was truly a superstar. Sam is no where near that, not even close.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what a a super star quarterback looks like Coug...do you really see Sam in him?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen someone go on and on about a QB that was basically a bust for the Rams the way Coug does about Bradford.

Maybe we could start talking about Tony Banks. He did about as much for the Rams as Bradford did.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen someone go on and on about a QB that was basically a bust for the Rams the way Coug does about Bradford.

Maybe we could start talking about Tony Banks. He did about as much for the Rams as Bradford did.
Here is Tony's highlight video...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever actually watch Warner play? Are you too young to remember how Warner would extend plays giving his WR's extra time to get open? He often got hit as he released the ball just to buy time for his WR's to get open. This is how a QB makes those around him better and what we are talking about.

Honestly I just don't think you remember well enough if you actually think defenses were letting Holt and Bruce run wide open. I mean didn't you see the Super Bowl vs the Titans? They put blankets on those Receivers for most of the game.